Rune King Thor vs DS n DF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
All at their best. Strange and Fate have 2 minutes to set up their defenses.

The-Judge

kgkg
Strange and Fate wins

galan7777777
fate/strange take this effortlessly

Soujaboy
Originally posted by galan7777777
fate/strange take this effortlessly

I don't know. It was hard enough for Strange to even get the power to cancel out King Thor's power and yet he was still killed. Vs a omniscient more powerful Thor he will have more trouble.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I don't know. It was hard enough for Strange to even get the power to cancel out King Thor's power and yet he was still killed. Vs a omniscient more powerful Thor he will have more trouble. well im thinking about the dr. strange that took on eternity, and the dr. fate that battles with the spectre

Soujaboy
well im thinking about the dr. strange that took on eternity, and the dr. fate that battles with the spectre

I know that Strange has his uber feats, but doesn't everyone?

galan7777777
I know that Strange has his uber feats, but doesn't everyone? but we are basing this on rkt, who really has no "uber" feats with his limited appearences.... and for that reason i still go with strange/fate

Soujaboy
but we are basing this on rkt, who really has no "uber" feats with his limited appearences.... and for that reason i still go with strange/fate

He may not have a lot of feats but killing a skyfather lv character without any effort is a good start.

Fate and Strange may win, but it won't be effortlessly, especially since RKT is more powerful than his father.

galan7777777
He may not have a lot of feats but killing a skyfather lv character without any effort is a good start.

Fate and Strange may win, but it won't be effortlessly, especially since RKT is more powerful than his father. with strange and fate both at their best and they have a couple minutes to get a defense/offense set up, they would beat rkt quite effortlessly.

Soujaboy
with strange and fate both at their best and they have a couple minutes to get a defense/offense set up, they would beat rkt quite effortlessly.

No they wouldn't, it's kind of like saying they would defeat Odin effortlessly.

galan7777777
No they wouldn't, it's kind of like saying they would defeat Odin effortlessly. dr. strange went up against eternity, dr. fate has gone toe to toe with spectre, do you think rkt could even last seconds against spectre or eternity?

Soujaboy
dr. strange went up against eternity, dr. fate has gone toe to toe with spectre, do you think rkt could even last seconds against spectre or eternity?

Spider Man went up against Firelord....... yea, it was PIS just like Strange vs Eternity, and Fate vs the Spectre.

However I could say that Classic Thor nearly killed Galactus, but it's irrelevant to this debate.

galan7777777
Spider Man went up against Firelord....... yea, it was PIS just like Strange vs Eternity, and Fate vs the Spectre.

However I could say that Classic Thor nearly killed Galactus, but it's irrelevant to this debate. whatever you want to call it....... but the duo wins 10/10

Soujaboy
whatever you want to call it....... but the duo wins 10/10

Nope

ctu_stylez
rkt tears shit up

UniOmni
RKT has no true feats. The duo wins this on shown power which>>implied power.

Darth Martin
Which Fate is it? Nevermind, it doesn't even matter duo 10/10.

harri
thor takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.