Immortal Hercules vs. Wonderman and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
a very angry ... Immortal Hercules.. is searching for Goliath (now... Atlas)

and he warns the two... that he will get through them.. if they stay in his way...

Wonderman is very pissed off... and he said that Herc is an Avenger... and he cannot do this....
Colossus ... is ready... to fight..

who wins ?

The-Judge

StiltmanFTW
Hulk... Killer... Humanoid...

--
Seriously though, the duo should win without much trouble.

panthergod
Wonderman SHOULD be superior to Thor/Herc but keeps getting mentally nefred for them.. but Herc is a high end combatant and should defintely beat the shit out ot Chumplossus

Herc at least 5/10.

abhilegend
Hercules

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hercules

How much is leo paying you?

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

How much is leo paying you?
laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Betageuze and Judge it one thread... Awesome! You are missed Troll Brothers!

h1a8
Team

cdtm
Immortal Hercules wins.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/52246/1512386-hercules_vs_sentry_02.jpg

Just like that.

leonidas
abhi is a smart lad and required no payment this time. herc already slaughtered simon and terrified ares to the point where he didn't want to even fight him. a po'd herc wrecks both of them.

One Big Mob
Hercules tears Colossus in half down his spine. Wonderman falls in short order, though he fairs way better than Colossus. Way better.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
abhi is a smart lad and required no payment this time. herc already slaughtered simon and terrified ares to the point where he didn't want to even fight him. a po'd herc wrecks both of them.
thumb up

Colossus in the meantime trips and koed himself.

zopzop
That was a ridiculously low showing for Simon and you know it. He's gone up against and overpowered Classic Thor for God's sake, hes held his own vs Prof Hulk, etc...

Hercules can beat either of them individually. Together they destroy him.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
He's gone up against and overpowered Classic Thor for God's sake,

Not entirely accurate. The captions specific phrasing was that the punch did not hurt Thor, but because it took him by surprise (A sucker punch), it toppled him.

Knocked him off his feet.

Carl Weathers sparred a woman in some movie (Can't find the video on YouTube, but I did see the movie), and she landed a punch that didn't hurt him a bit, but did knock him on his butt. Then he got up, threw a punch without holding back enough, and near took her head off, without meaning to.

Same thing.

leonidas
yeah has beat him down, and hyperion was straight up murdering simon. herc has one-punched abomination (some context) and simon BARELY survived an epic battle with him. simon is no where close to being as impressive as hercules. to say that duo destroys him is, honestly, laughable and demonstrates the limited knowledge possessed of all characters involved.

abhilegend
yeah has beat him down, and hyperion was straight up murdering simon. herc has one-punched abomination (some context) and simon BARELY survived an epic battle with him. simon is no where close to being as impressive as hercules. to say that duo destroys him is, honestly, laughable and demonstrates the limited knowledge possessed of all characters involved.
Hercules didn't one punch Abomination, he was conscious until he was koed by a building falling on him.

cdtm
Got to love the environmental KO's on characters that can tank nukes.

Persuader totally tanking Karate Kids best punch's to the chin. Dropped by a chunk of granite punched out from some pillar.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Not entirely accurate. The captions specific phrasing was that the punch did not hurt Thor, but because it took him by surprise (A sucker punch), it toppled him.

Knocked him off his feet.

Carl Weathers sparred a woman in some movie (Can't find the video on YouTube, but I did see the movie), and she landed a punch that didn't hurt him a bit, but did knock him on his butt. Then he got up, threw a punch without holding back enough, and near took her head off, without meaning to.

Same thing.
I'm sure he is talking about this.

http://imgur.com/a/35P3t

And Simon has also koed Hulk.

https://i.imgur.com/q4Osm9g.jpg

It was a clone but equal to Hulk

cdtm
Those are good ones. Nice scans. thumb up

Still picking Herc for consistancy, but Simon's stocks gone up a tick.

abhilegend
Also current Simon is more durable than Thor.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Avengers-2010/Issue-33?id=13552
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Avengers-2010/Issue-34?id=13554

Energy blasts which koed Thor were shrugged off by Simon

celeyhyga17
And yet Unworthy Thor out durabled special black uru metal. Simon's face would literally melt in similar conditions.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
And yet Unworthy Thor out durabled special black uru metal. Simon's face would literally melt in similar conditions.
facepalm

leonidas
Hercules didn't one punch Abomination, he was conscious until he was koed by a building falling on him.

lol

'effectively' one-punched ffs....

celeyhyga17
facepalm
Like that huh?

Anyway pissed off Herc wins barring any bfr shenanigans.

Stoic
Herc wins. He can easily outlast these two based on being an Olympian demi god. I can see him using Pete as a baseball bat and smacking the shit out of Simon with him for the brutal win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
based on being an Olympian demi god

Excuse me, what?

Olympians suck in general. If anything, it's the one thing you shouldn't base your opinion off.

https://i.imgur.com/OGaPa.jpg

Stoic
Excuse me, what?

Olympians suck in general. If anything, it's the one thing you shouldn't base your opinion off.

https://i.imgur.com/OGaPa.jpg

They can do battle for years without tiring. Neither Simon or Pete can say this. This means that Herc would be fresh long after these two passed out from exhaustion.

StiltmanFTW
Is that a handbook reference...?

Stoic
Is that a handbook reference...?

Yep. They aren't supposed to naturally build up fatique toxins. I don't see why it isn't admissible due to it being part of their power set. The Silver Surfer is similar as he could go years without sleeping. Not saying that Herc can't be KO'd to Sleeps-Ville, I just have strong doubts that these two can do it before he punches Pete's time clock. I see Simon being the last of his duo standing, only to eventually be out-fought by Herc, who is the better fighter of the 3 by far.

StiltmanFTW
lol

Good luck having him tiring out ionic energy and organic steel beings based on a handbook bio.

cdtm
I thought Big C's bio specifically says he doesn't tire.

abhilegend
lol

'effectively' one-punched ffs....
facepalm

Stoic
lol

Good luck having him tiring out ionic energy and organic steel beings based on a handbook bio.

He's still a much better fighter, and has them on strength feats. At that weight class, being a superior fighter with a dominant fighting style like wrestling probably means that the competition gets to walk away with broken limbs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.