Superboy Prime vs Trion Juggernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
NO SPEED
SBP has his Armor
Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?

galan7777777
with no speed, trion takes this fairly easily

UniOmni
Even with speed, Trion takes it easily.

Whats Sbp gonna do, escape the reality they're fighting in??

A few steps and a punch, and sbp goes boom.

MightyEInherjar
Trion 10/10

grey fox
Retcon punch turns Juggernaut into a potato , Taternaut is subsequently chopped , fried and then served to me with a side of fish.

UniOmni
Retcon punch only works when he's at that magic wall.

grey fox
Originally posted by UniOmni

I know...just felt hungry is all.

Validus
Juggernaut is magic though. Every hit on Juggs will be a retcon.

UniOmni
Screw your logic!!

grey fox
Screw your logic!!

NEVER !

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by grey fox
Retcon punch turns Juggernaut into a potato , Taternaut is subsequently chopped , fried and then served to me with a side of fish.

laughing eek!

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/0juggbcht.jpg

UniOmni
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/0juggbcht.jpg

Clever confused sick

newjak86
Retcon punch turns Juggernaut into a potato , Taternaut is subsequently chopped , fried and then served to me with a side of fish. Or Superboy Prime tries to eat said Potato and breaks his jaw poor SBP sad

rotiart
Trion punches through reality and accidentally sends SBP back to Earth-2

SBP dies happily.

Superboy Prime
I would die happily on Earth Prime, You ****!

*Whine*

Avalonofthewind
What has trion Juggy done to compare him with SBP?
Punching through dimensions is not an issues for SBP.
What else has Juggy done with this upgrade?

Superboy Prime
I don't really think TJ could even land a punch even if SBP was speed less. Wait...do you mean no Super Speed or no speed at all? So he's just standing there unable to move..?

newjak86
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What has trion Juggy done to compare him with SBP?
Punching through dimensions is not an issues for SBP.
What else has Juggy done with this upgrade? You see thought the degree of how they punched through is quite different.

Basically SBP punched small Dimensional holes(Hulk Has Done That) Trion Juggernaut was literally tearing the barriers down.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by newjak86
You see thought the degree of how they punched through is quite different.

Basically SBP punched small Dimensional holes(Hulk Has Done That) Trion Juggernaut was literally tearing the barriers down.

He was retconning the multiverse actually.

What do you mean tearing the barriers down? That's pretty vague.

Soleran

times two!

UniOmni
He was retconning the multiverse actually.

What do you mean tearing the barriers down? That's pretty vague.

IIRC, he was actually destroying those realities, not tearing down barriers between them.
But, i could be wrong.

If Trion juggernaut was tearing through dimensional walls in the real world, that trumps Sbp making changes by hitting a special wall in a weird dimension/pocket hole.

Big difference.

Avalonofthewind
IIRC, he was actually destroying those realities, not tearing down barriers between them.
But, i could be wrong.

If Trion juggernaut was tearing through dimensional walls in the real world, that trumps Sbp making changes by hitting a special wall in a weird dimension/pocket hole.

Big difference.

Who was destroying realities? Juggy?

Alex specifically said that SBP can alter reality. It wasn't just the dimensional wall. First, E2 Supes hit the wall and nothing happened to reality, and second, SBP did pull a retcon punch when he broke out of the phantom zone. No "heaven" dimension needed.

Still, interesting battle. Anyone have scans of Juggy doing this dimension feat?

Lucid Lui
and second, SBP did pull a retcon punch when he broke out of the phantom zone. . What did he retcon then?

Avalonofthewind
Beast boy and the Doom patrol from memory.
Don't feel like digging the book out.

Validus
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
What did he retcon then?
Beast Boy being in the Doom Patrol but I don't think that was a retcon in the first place. Maybe he jogged his memory.

Still, SBP needs a wall to hit. You can say hitting the Phantom Zome has never retconned anything but Oa's destruction has never restarted the universe either.

bigbran
Trion Juggs ftw.

johnv89
Give me a minute i'll post some pics of trion jugg's.

johnv89
Here is the cover.

johnv89
Wolverine leaping at him.

johnv89
Juggernaught fighting a monster from another dimension he just broke a hole too.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Beast Boy being in the Doom Patrol but I don't think that was a retcon in the first place. Maybe he jogged his memory.

Still, SBP needs a wall to hit. You can say hitting the Phantom Zome has never retconned anything but Oa's destruction has never restarted the universe either.

The phantom zone is a dimension, not a wall. He punched his way out pretty effortlessly. So at most we have 2 characters now who can punch through dimensions.

I found that scene quite interesting when I read through the comic a second time. Particularly when the other 2 Supermen were cracking time/space but no retcons/memories of any type took place for any other characters.

It seemed to apply only towards SBP as Alex confirmed (and apparently thought he could control.)

At this point, I see this as a stalemate. I can't see either one beating the other.

If anyone has any good links/info on Trion Juggy. Please provide a link... and thanks Johnv for the scans provided.

Lucid Lui
Well, if the retcon punch is something SBP can just do anytime (which i don't really buy), he obviously has no control over it. It's not like his hadoken or something.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, if the retcon punch is something SBP can just do anytime (which i don't really buy), he obviously has no control over it. It's not like his hadoken or something.

Agreed. He doesn't have any control over what gets retconned. In all actually it was Alex who was working on figuring out the why and how it worked. SBP seems to activate it only when extremely emotional.

Punching through dimensions doesn't seem to be an issue though.

bigbran
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.