Whos faster flash or superman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VIcAWSD-E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhiR09rKhA
u tell me

john allerdyce
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_VIcAWSD-E

batdude123
Flash, by quite a bit.

john allerdyce
flash

john allerdyce
cant make tornados with his hands

batdude123
Edit.

((The_Anomaly))
Obviously Flash is faster, this is common knowledge.

But, this was not actually "The Flash" or "Superman" in this video it was a young Clark Kent vs. Bart Allen (not even Wally, or Barry).

Plus Superman is much faster flying then he is running. (which Clark isn't capable of at this point)

Never the less in a foot race Flash owns Supes.

redcaped
flash/youtube/superman...the faster, huh embarrasment

Tron
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Obviously Flash is faster, this is common knowledge.

But, this was not actually "The Flash" or "Superman" in this video it was a young Clark Kent vs. Bart Allen (not even Wally, or Barry).

Plus Superman is much faster flying then he is running. (which Clark isn't capable of at this point)

Never the less in a foot race Flash owns Supes.

Flying or running, Superman has nothing on Flash.

redcaped
Flash - The fastest man alive. Superman - superman...question is How big is Super?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Tron
Flying or running, Superman has nothing on Flash. Pretty much.Originally posted by redcaped
How big is Super? Ask Lois.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Tron
Flying or running, Superman has nothing on Flash.
My thoughts excactly

john allerdyce
not this panzy who wears pants on the outside

doan_m
wasnt Flash fast enough to break the barrier of time?

redcaped
the fastest man alive

MattDay
there would be no bloody point to flash if superman was faster... it's that simple

batdude123
Originally posted by MattDay
there would be no bloody point to flash if superman was faster... it's that simple

He'd still have control over kinetic energy. messed

redcaped
Alright, I don't know how the others got their speed because that's all they've got. The first one obtained it by inhaling fumes of hard water(?) Jay Garrick. Superman has unlimited power. At school if you're only good in math you won't pass with good grades. You question the speed of Flash be greater...all you have to think is in all that we perform with our body is promoted by the same source which is stamina. Just the fact that S has more strength and capable of flying makes him the faster. Can't you see the lack of power by comparing? Comic writers also share your wrong point of view simply because they don't exist. Open your eyes!

Soleran
that was fun to watch, thanks.

redcaped
In other words any of the flash men would be some 10 year old at their best running with an adult...superman. I myself can reach 25 mph or 30 in a short distance of a block.

Endless Mike
Flash is much faster.

batdude123
Originally posted by redcaped
I myself can reach 25 mph or 30 in a short distance of a block.

No you can't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

redcaped
I had try it before. What...did I break the record? That isn't much.

batdude123
I had try it before. What...did I break the record? That isn't much.

30mph is faster than Olympic level runners.

redcaped
Refer me to someone...I believe I'm rich!

john allerdyce
100th post!!

Darth Vegas
Refer me to someone...I believe I'm rich!

I believe you're lying. cool

MattDay
no you can't redcaped, that is absurd, even for you

redcaped
My name is huh, my name is what...no, redcaped. No money? Alright, believe what you want.

MattDay
someone is bordering clinically big headed

redcaped
Even rich people are afraid to negotiate. S is faster and I also do my best...30 mph

Darth Martin
Originally posted by john allerdyce
100th post!! congradulations eek! clapping cheers Happy Dance smile

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Darth Martin
congradulations eek! clapping cheers Happy Dance smile thanks and this is my first thread

MattDay
Even rich people are afraid to negotiate. S is faster and I also do my best...30 mph

that first part has nothing to do with this and is irrelevant.

No one has been able to run faster than around 11 metres per second, the math will show your "estimate" of your speed is as deluded as your answers to almost everything on here.

redcaped
Because a person who's not famous cannot run any faster just like Superman being the first superhero cannot be the fastest. See my point? I think it relates much now.

chase el
Flash isnt that much faster then Superman. He is DEFINATELY faster but in their two races... Flash won by a little bit and he was more worn out then Superman

hitemup
flash is faster then superman but who knows when he becomes superman prime. superman prime can move way faster than the speed of light.

hitemup
Originally posted by john allerdyce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhiR09rKhA
u tell me

in ur lil vid, that aint even superman yet but that is kid flash. that clark kent has alot of growin up to do.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by hitemup
in ur lil vid, that aint even superman yet but that is kid flash. that clark kent has alot of growin up to do. uve got a point

redcaped
Superman was the first superhero created. All that they could think as a superior being was meant for him. If you dedicate 5 minutes thinking of what Superman do not possess you will find nothing. The word flash means speed and that is the name of one after him and does not imply being faster just for the word flash. You are ignoring my explanations and so I conclude.

Ultraman Baltan
Flash ran so fast that he burned down everything he ran by in a 200ft radius. Superman has nothing on him.

eric_maester
mad
Guys SuperMan is cool okay but that doesnt mean everything he does is better than everybody else bottom line flash is faster end of story. SuperMans fastest speed is lightspeed flash has to regulate his speed so he doesnt go to far beyond lightspeed. He needs to make sure he runs slow enough so that he doesnt shift out of our time line , or into another dimesion. When is the last time Supes stayed in another dimension by vibraiang his body at a certain speed???? not to mention the Flash does not get tired just like SuperMan. Those are the facts
Deal....

MattDay
flash's gimmick is the fastest man alive, super"man" is slower but faster than pretty much everyone else... so why complain?

Sakina_Sesssher
Flash
I say flash cause he only has 1 power but Superman does not have 1 power.thats why he is not so fast like flash.
If superman had 1 power then I say it would be the same speed.

for him and flash

I watch Pokemon
Flash is so much more faster.

Superman has gone like what?15x light speed?

Flash has gone millions of times faster than light, he's got access to limitless speed.

That's his thing, he's potentially the fasterst character ever.

BRANCHEAD33
DEPENDS WHAT FLASH AND DEPENDS WHAT SUPERMAN

BRANCHEAD33
Also if it barry allen flash he wins
but if it is pc supes then he wins.

NoFate007
Flash is faster.

D-Block
Flash Period he's on another level when it comes to speed than supes.

Supreme being
In other words any of the flash men would be some 10 year old at their best running with an adult...superman. I myself can reach 25 mph or 30 in a short distance of a block.

I know his banned and this was time ago but laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

vader11
Does flash faster than light? In the video he didn't run like faster than light.

Endless Mike
Flash can move far faster than light.... in the comics at least.

vader11
ok.

ragesRemorse
superman, because he doesnt look like an angst ridden teenager there

vader11
Superman...

Soljer
It's really old, but the whole thirty miles per hour thing? laughing.

The record in a 100 meter dash is 9.77 seconds. Even if someone could keep up that speed for an entire mile, that'd still be a 2.62 minute mile.

Thirty miles per hour would equate to a two minute mile.

Hah....

Validus
Yeah, that was pretty laughable. The fastest mile ever is 3:43.13

Smallville
Flash is faster.

Next question

Glimmerone
Superman is fast, mind you, extremely fast. There's almost no one on earth or who visits earth who is faster, in both universes DC or Marvel. The most anyone could do if their very powerful or lucky, or through use of magic or some other unconventional means is equal superman in speed, if only for a short time or to fulfill an major feat. However, here is one who can consistently, day and night, be it weekday or weekend, out move supes, and that is Wally West, a.k.a The Flash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.