Wolverine vs Spiderman and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge

Soleran
Wolverine, the claws can cut ANYTHING except Cap's shield. So Wolverine wins this.

The-Judge
i thinks so too, withoutbeing a fanboy

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine, the claws can cut ANYTHING except Cap's shield. So Wolverine wins this.
whistle shifty

badabing
ninja

darthgoober
Either of these guys could take Wolverine on their own, this is a curbstomp.

The-Judge
no, they cant... cap wouldnt hit with his shield, and then, stabbed in the head... and spiderman would be hit

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman kills Logan by himself 10/10. Cap just makes it 10000000/10.

bigbran

darthgoober
Originally posted by The-Judge
no, they cant... cap wouldnt hit with his shield, and then, stabbed in the head... and spiderman would be hit
Wrong. Cap can take Logan 6/10, and Spiderman SHOULD do it 7 or 8/10.

Dinalfos
Wolvie gets stomped.

The-Judge
?

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wrong. Cap can take Logan 6/10, and Spiderman SHOULD do it 7 or 8/10. Uh- Oh

The-Judge
i dont see the duo winning...messed

darthgoober
i dont see the duo winning...messed
Then turn the lights on cause your in the dark. Either of these guys have what it takes to put Wolverine down, maybe not easy, but either of them could do it on there lonesome.

rotiart
I see cap going 5/10 against wolverine.
But I see spiderman going 5.5/10 against wolverine

I see CaptainSpidermicaman going 9/10 against wolverne.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by rotiart
I see cap going 5/10 against wolverine.
But I see spiderman going 5.5/10 against wolverine

I see CaptainSpidermicaman going 9/10 against wolverne.
then you should get a better glasses

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
Uh- Oh
What? It's true.

Dinalfos
Spiderman wins 9/10 against Wolverine. Captain loses, but together they cream him.

juggernaut66666
cap loosing to wolverine won't happen without PIS

Dinalfos
I'm not entirely convinced of that.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cap loosing to wolverine won't happen without PIS i cant biliece how yunderated wolberine has beomce.

Wolberine has jumped 50 feat striaght up in thw e air!
he has hung with hulk and even beaten him on teh ocasion.
he has cut peokple liek tahnos 2!
he has dodged lasers and knwo ur saying he wuld loe to these 2 jokers?

this forum needs to grow up and c d greatness that is wolberine, and c past him beating all of ur favarit characters.

ExtraMision5555
i cant biliece how yunderated wolberine has beomce.

this forum needs to grow up and c d greatness that is wolberine, and c past him beating all of ur favarit characters.

L O L

this is the best post .

laughing laughing laughing

rotiart
then you should get a better glasses

20/20 vision. recently got checked cool

rotiart
cap loosing to wolverine won't happen without PIS

really? when did cap beat wolverine?

Ultraman Baltan
i cant biliece how yunderated wolberine has beomce.

totly woverin wl kel tos noobs bdly

Soleran

I agree here, I mean with Wolverine's upgraded healing I'm afraid they cannot stop the man beast known as WOLVERINE.

ps FEAR THE CLAWS!

marvelprince
Spider-Man beats Wolverine on his own with minimal effort. Cap is just there to pose and for press privileges. 10/10 duo

lando005
cap and spidy 10/10 ftw

newavenger13
this has been done by me

newavenger13
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=419586

bigbran
Originally posted by newavenger13
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=419586 This one is a 2 vs 1.
Your's is an everyman for themselves.

braz
err Wolverine>>>>Cap..

Spiderman>>>>Wolverine

Spidey + Cap = ass rape for wolvie yes

a better fight would be wolvie/cap vs spidey

newavenger13
oh

MrHeavySilence
Wolverine totally wins this. First of all, everyone knows that Captain America only has his powers when he's IN AMERICA- simple common sense. Once Wolverine steps into Mexico, Captain America is powerless. Second of all, Wolverine smells like dog excrement. Once Spidey takes a wiff of Logan, that's an automatic K.O.

Logan FTW

bigbran
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Wolverine totally wins this. First of all, everyone knows that Captain America only has his powers when he's IN AMERICA- simple common sense. Once Wolverine steps into Mexico, Captain America is powerless. Second of all, Wolverine smells like dog excrement. Once Spidey takes a wiff of Logan, that's an automatic K.O.

Logan FTW Too good of spelling to be believable.

Otherwise... laughing laughing laughing

magneto1992
eventhough i hate wolverine since Superman vr him, Wolverine wins, yeah those guys are really more powerful but still eventhough the F***ing healing powers make him almost invisible if it wasn't for that he dies in 5 picoseconds
but because of the healing he wins, almost nothing can kill him

SpunkySmurph
Ok.
Cap= 4/10 on his own
Spidy=7/10 on his own with CIS. Because, really, it should be 8/10

Therefore Wolverine=4.5/10
And thats generous, since thats pure math, not including the teamwork factor and such.

And it's true about Cap. If he steps into Mexico, his sheild turns into a wooden plank.

By the way, am I the only one who finds it ironic that one day, theres a thread that's spiderman vs. Wolverine, Cap and someone else, and now theres a Spidy and Cap vs. Wolvy thread saying the team gets stomped. HA!

MERCILOUS
New healing powers?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by magneto1992
eventhough i hate wolverine since Superman vr him, Wolverine wins, yeah those guys are really more powerful but still eventhough the F***ing healing powers make him almost invisible if it wasn't for that he dies in 5 picoseconds
but because of the healing he wins, almost nothing can kill him

You seem to forget that there are plenty of tactics to avoid that.

- Spidey covers Wolvie's eyes with web, after which he goes in for some serious damage. But not before he has webbed Wolvie's hands to his head big grin

- Spidey quickly shoots some web and starts swinging Wolvie lasso-style until Wolvie's completely disorientated. Then he goes in for the kill.

- Spidey could shoot some more web and play wrecking ball with him.

- Spidey could spray liquid web on wolvie.

- Depending on the type of battle ground, Spidey could just toss something heavy on him.

- Spidey could just plain kick his ass all over the place, style de classique.

- Spidey could just plain kick his ass all over the place, style de classique.

The-Judge
can spidey survive a stab in the neck? can cap? no. plain and simple. after some time, wolverine will hit, and you forgot his healing

Dinalfos
I love Wolvie, but he's is still very close to a 'normal' peak human. Btw, Spidey doesn't really have to kill him. Knocking him out is good enough, which will happen.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine slashes through the fabric of time causing his opponets to be in permanent stasis, jeez don't you people play starcraft?

marvelprince
can spidey survive a stab in the neck? can cap? no. plain and simple. after some time, wolverine will hit, and you forgot his healing

Thats assuming Wolverine can land such a hit on them. And going by past attempts the answer would be no.

Spider-Man just webs him with his fists to his forehead and leaves him while Cap lectures him about wht it means to be a hero

The-Judge
wolverine is fast and agile, too. and he has broken free of spideys web before

marvelprince
Wolverine is agile, but is nothing compared to Spider-Man. You should look for the Spider-Man respect thread. Spider-Man did web up Wolverine with his fists to his head and Wolverine had to wait for the webbing to weaken before he breaks from the web. And Wolverine can't break free from the web with his strength (he's not strong enough), he needs his claws to get through and with them pinned to his side there won't be any way for him to escape

The-Judge
but then again. cap would be a toy for wolverine which would die quickly, but then wolverine would kill spiderman. he has defeated him before

marvelprince
but then again. cap would be a toy for wolverine which would die quickly, but then wolverine would kill spiderman. he has defeated him before

Toy for Wolverine? Cap has taken him down before and when has Wolverine beaten Spider-Man? I can name at least two times Spider-Man has beat Wolverine. What time are you talking about?

Sam Z
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badabing
Originally posted by Sam Z
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek! laughing
That about sums it up for me. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Is this pre-crisis Wolverine or Wolverine Prime? Or is it Hulk Buster Wolverine?

Metalmanx

badabing
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Is this pre-crisis Wolverine or Wolverine Prime? Or is it Hulk Buster Wolverine? blink eek! laughing

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Captain America 5.5/10.

Spider-Man 7-8/10.

Captain America and Spider-Man 10/10.

^Truth.

And the truth shall set you free

NiņoAraņa
wolverine is fast and agile, too. and he has broken free of spideys web before

'nuff said

blind faith
This is not a very fair fight. Both Spidey and Cap gives him enough trouble on their own, the two at the same time is just overkill.

NiņoAraņa
i don't think the threadstarter believes this....

blind faith
erm

python99

MrHeavySilence
lol if you gave Wolverine prep time there's no way he'd lose. Just strap a nuke to yourself and explode: let's see who regenerates first.

python99
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
lol if you gave Wolverine prep time there's no way he'd lose. Just strap a nuke to yourself and explode: let's see who regenerates first.

there will be nothing left of any of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.