Cat Lady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
So my homeroom teacher is one of those freak cat ladies, and everyone screws with her. Like People start screaming out "My bus hit a cat on the way over here!" "Their was a dead cat on my lawn today" And then they just started going crazy with it! "What do you use as a kickball? CATS!" "What do you drown in tomato sauce? CATS!" "What do practice open heart surgery on? CATS" "What do you put under your desk when its wobbly? CATS!" laughing laughing laughing Its so much fun, but like she's starting to go crazy. We think she's going to kill us all laughing laughing

BTW, I know its a you had to be their stick out tongue

Scottie
kitty

H. S. 6
Oh. No.

DanZeke25
I had one that was like that but with Birds.

cain marko
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
So my homeroom teacher is one of those freak cat ladies, and everyone screws with her. Like People start screaming out "My bus hit a cat on the way over here!" "Their was a dead cat on my lawn today" And then they just started going crazy with it! "What do you use as a kickball? CATS!" "What do you drown in tomato sauce? CATS!" "What do practice open heart surgery on? CATS" "What do you put under your desk when its wobbly? CATS!" laughing laughing laughing Its so much fun, but like she's starting to go crazy. We think she's going to kill us all laughing laughing

haha we have wierd teachers but we dont have a cat woman!

Piggle Humsy

Hey there's nothing wrong with being a freaky cat lady!!

I aspire to be one of those said ladies.. and have little children dare each other to come and ring my doorbell!

evillaugh

no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I had one that was like that but with Birds.

laughing

Lumanix
I love cats.

Dusty
Righto.

Piggle Humsy
I don't like cats...
That may be a flaw in my plan ermm

I might do the birds thing instead...

Bardock42

Nah, I was there, it was boring.

LiL nAstY GirL
I love how im telling this story to everyone, and they just stare at me like WTF laughing

Quincy
That's just mean. erm

Weeping Fairy

Thats so not cool no

~Flamboyant~
I HATE CRAZY CAT LADY'S. My friend Jeff wanted another kitten really bad. So we were walking to my other friend's house and we see this apartment building parking lot with these really cute little kittens. So we walked over to them, and tried to attract them. And then the crazy cat lady came out and she was like "THOSE ARE WILD ANIMALS!" "THEY'RE FEROCIOUS AND THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" And Jeff has long hair so the lady was like "Cut your hair, you look like a homeless person." And Jeff was like "Hey yo, hey yo, you're a ****in' crazy cat lady who lives in an apartment complex you *****. And yeah, that's why I hate them. no expression

JaehSkywalker
kittens... cute!

Roland
http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_michael/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

big grin laughing big grin

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Roland
http://www.dcist.com/attachments/dcist_michael/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

big grin laughing big grin

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

silver_tears
Originally posted by Quincy
That's just mean. erm

Leo.M
I hope she has a good sense of humor and was okay with it. otherwise you guys are mean and screwed. F+ for all that made fun.whip

miss-allycat
Originally posted by Leo.M
I hope she has a good sense of humor and was okay with it. otherwise you guys are mean and screwed. F+ for all that made fun.whip

protective.. whistle stick out tongue

Jack of Blades
Mean.And iagree do hope that she has good sense of humor or ure srewed

LiL nAstY GirL
Shes our homeroom teacher, and we dont get grades in homeroom stick out tongue And yeah,she goes along with it and laughs.

Lumanix
I don't have a homeroom. Squeee!!!

Dusty
Werd.

sidekick

BTW, I know its a you had to be their stick out tongue you fu**ing b*tch i wil kick your as* i love cats and its not her fault you know what i think youre the crazy one sooooo fu*k youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uu(sorry outburst)

Quincy
Oh dude edit that real quick before everyone here hates you.

Leo.M
Originally posted by sidekick
you fu**ing b*tch i wil kick your as* i love cats and its not her fault you know what i think youre the crazy one sooooo fu*k youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uu

WHOA! WHo the f.uck do you think you are calling her a b!tch???? She was just telling us what happened in class! Nowhere in the F.UCKING POST DO YOU SEE HER SAYING SHE DID IT TOO!!!!

Quincy
ooooo too late erm

sidekick
WHOA! WHo the f.uck do you think you are calling her a b!tch???? She was just telling us what happened in class! Nowhere in the F.UCKING POST DO YOU SEE HER SAYING SHE DID IT TOO!!!! where she said it was fun

Leo.M
where she said it was fun

... The teacher was cool with it no expression

Shes our homeroom teacher, and we dont get grades in homeroom stick out tongue And yeah,she goes along with it and laughs.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Quincy
That's just mean. erm Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Thats so not cool no

Yeah, that is cruel.

One of the reasons I hate school. I feel 100x more mature than little chaps like explained here.

And to post about it as if something to boat about and be proud of just shows the ignorance of people and their lack of compassion.

It's not different than picking on a little kid at school. And the fact that they have the nerve to do it to an adult shows they have a long way to go in life.
is it comprehensible.....

Quincy
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yeah, that is cruel.

One of the reasons I hate school. I feel 100x more mature than little chaps like explained here.

And to post about it as if something to boat about and be proud of just shows the ignorance of people and their lack of compassion.

It's not different than picking on a little kid at school. And the fact that they have the nerve to do it to an adult shows they have a long way to go in life.
is it comprehensible.....

Agreed.

I wouldn't like your fellow classmates.

sidekick
... The teacher was cool with it no expression sorry its just i love cats and old people should be treated good in my opinion

Roland
sorry its just i love cats and old people should be treated good in my opinion

it's cool if you do and she was just telling a story

but you kind of went overboard on the below quote no expression

you fu**ing b*tch i wil kick your as* i love cats and its not her fault you know what i think youre the crazy one sooooo fu*k youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uu(sorry outburst)

Itzak
Originally posted by Roland
this is late but no expression

laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
... The teacher was cool with it no expression

Exactly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dusty
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.