USH'S PREQUEL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Teasers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
The Original Trilogy game is nearly a year old, believe it or not.

Due to various reasons, from plot being short to rules revamps to the recent Matrix factor, the return of the Prequel Trilogy game has been long delayed. The good news is, when it comes back it should be with rules, plot and future all assured for... well, for as long as I can see it being played, anyway!

To keep the flame alive in the meantime, this thread will be used for some teasters. And here are some mini tv trailier thingies I put together to get you all curious...

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Bespin Bart
shock

eek!

Ushgarak
I am kinda blowing a surprise with the Renegade thing there. But only slightly, and the delay makes it more important because really the Renegade players have no idea what the poin of their plotline really is.

Now you have an inkling.

Lana

Damnit! Now I'm even more impatient to get back to this game!!!

Captain REX
We're ****ing shit up, that's all you need to know. stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
We're ****ing shit up, that's all you need to know. stick out tongue

Yay destruction!

Am I the only one mildly frightened and disturbed at the thought of Dallas in Star Wars?

Tptmanno1
No, not at all...
That scares me too...
And I'm exited. But its gonna be brutal. Sienar is Baaad...

Jazzman_78
Yay Xeth! Very cool plots all around, actually. I can't wait to pick back up with Andro. It's safe to say that he's forgot about the idea to study more of the Force than fighting. His singular focus is getting Gallagher back. I would say killing Sienar, but that's a little dark for a traditional Jedi, I think. Although, he is pissed, for a Jedi.

Alkaselzer
Once again, I'm honored to be starring in that plot. happy

Should be quite interesting, resisting the Dark Side. I wonder what there is to do while in captivity.

newjak86
Can't wait for this

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
Once again, I'm honored to be starring in that plot. happy

Should be quite interesting, resisting the Dark Side. I wonder what there is to do while in captivity.

Stay on the Light Side 'till we come for you!

General Kaliero
Dallas in Star Wars? And apparently as a traditional sheriff? I know Star Trek always got its Old West adventure episodes, but this is crazy.

And I wouldn't let the Lighties or Renegades have any of it. Us Darkies get to play at cowboys! *childish giddiness*

Oh, and Dak is disappointed because this means he never kills Xeth.

Ushgarak
Does it?

General Kaliero
Does it not? *refuels Dak's desire to make bug kabob*

Bespin Bart
Nah. You won't get me.

Lana
I'll get a can of bug-killer...hehehehe...

newjak86
Or maybe just a big fly swatter would work

Bespin Bart
Nah. I'm untouchable.

newjak86
So your the MC Hammer of Bugs?

Captain REX
MC Bugger?

General Kaliero
Hardly. He got a nice, neat hole through the side of his chest last time we faced off. The next one'll be through his head.

Bespin Bart
Nah. schmoll

Ushgarak
Any guesses from people as to plot events?

Jazzman_78
Andro kills Sienar? OR maybe the other way around...

Captain REX
The Darkies, since they need new transponders, head to Gonderkorro to get them, most likely sent by the Lady...

Ushgarak
I think you might be being optimistic about the transponders!

Lana
Darkies get to be really destructive...hehehe.

Tptmanno1
Darkies, because they are Darkies messed up, and now the can't get any more transponders, so they have to run to whatever the G planet is so they don't get skinned by piggies?

Captain REX
Nah, they didn't follow us to Epireus...

Bespin Bart
Xeth gets his ass saved by Marcus from Reikiarius, gets a new leg, then proceeds to beat the shit out of battle droids in some extremely large battle on a world that the Techno Union is testing their invasion forces on...

General Kaliero
Hey Ush, you said the Darkies are in heavy coats, is that like winterwear, or cool-effect Matrix trenchcoats?

Ushgarak
Well, I'd follow through the logic of the setting that you were talking about earlier.

Captain REX
That would be Old West trench coats...

General Kaliero
Thank you, General Obvious. wink

Got the basics of five done. The other three don't fit. stick out tongue *fiddles with size and the like* Can't wait to get this stupid part over with and do the details...

Lana
I found something in the OT game that references the DS teaser...

Captain REX
Imperial garrisons on Gonderkorro, wooo. firefirefireph

Ushgarak
So, who wants to identify the people Sienar is referring to?

Lord Melkor
Is one dead and slain Qui-Gon Jinn?

Tptmanno1
Hmm...
Not familiar with the force, but sophisticated enough to understand what he's talking about. Hmm, Obviously bad, and unfriendly to us. Might be someone we see later in the actual PT... And he views them and him as a group because he says "WE have arrived"
Hmmm, Interesting.

Ushgarak
Who's not familiar with the Force?

And yup, that one is Qui-Gon.

Lord Melkor
Pompous and restricted who did a similar thing... Count Dooku?

I wonder what would Sidious do about Sienar....

Ushgarak
Yup.

Wonder away!

Jazzman_78
He's probably content to let Seinar couse trouble and distractions in his corner of the galaxy. Just like the coming Clone Wars: keep the Jedi busy. If Seinar survives, he'll kill him later.

Ushgarak
Not easy.

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Who's not familiar with the Force?

And yup, that one is Qui-Gon.
I was tired.. trying to make connections...
OK so we have
Dead and Slain=Qui-gon
Pompus and Restricted=Dooku
That leaves:
Burnt out and Retired
Injured and Unable to fight (Involved with Dooku)
Kuylen's Follower with Real Insight

And who is this "We" he talks about?

Lana
I'd say Kuylen's follower that he referred to was likely Takuan.

It's sure as hell not Galder...

Ushgarak
"We" is just himself and Gallagher.

Lana
Originally posted by Jazzman_78
He's probably content to let Seinar couse trouble and distractions in his corner of the galaxy. Just like the coming Clone Wars: keep the Jedi busy. If Seinar survives, he'll kill him later.

Considering that Sidious is trying to basically get rid of anyone/anything that could rival his power, I very much doubt that...I mean, look at the Bureau and us darkies ermm

Lord Melkor
Perhaps the insightful follower is this paranoid Zabrak?

Lord Melkor
Isn`t the retired enemy the Trilanger`s master?

Ushgarak
A Master.

Lord Melkor
Great Master? I would say this is more subjective. It seems for example that a fallen Jedi Master doesn`t equal a true master of the Darkside. Rand and Dooku aren`t true Dark Masters, but Sidious and Sienar apparently are......

I would say that Darkside may be an easy path, but it is trully difficult to master. Perhaps it is a matter of Wisdom- Master needs wisdom, and Darksiders often lack it...

Ushgarak
Dooku really is.

As for Rand, well, it never really came across right there. Remember, PC Masters are meant to be burnt out, coming out of retirement, more like Obi-wan in ANH than in ROTS.

Now, Rand is really carving his way out as a customised template of his own.

Tptmanno1
Trilanger is Me Melkor...
Although is that master Gundy?

Ushgarak
Yup

Tptmanno1
Sweet, Too bad Gundy is a She.. and you said His will weak...
Uhh, Rex told me about when they were doing the mirror test, the ones who got through or something obtained Runes. and that although Rex had to drop his, one player kept it, and it was going to let him use Force Lightning.
Is that what he's talking about?

I can't think of anyone, who, During that era, was involved with Dooku, who was alive, but injured. It COULD mean Rand, but I don't get the Dooku reference. It could aslo meand Vader, or Sidious, but those come later in time... Maul got killed... I dunno who else got radically injured.

Ushgarak
Indeed I did mean 'his'.

Blimey, that was ages ago. One of the Avalar tablets does have information on Force Lightning, thus making its use possible in-game even if it rurned out to be Sith only, which, many years on, is still probabbly the best guess.

But other than that, no, no plot relevance from that.

General Kaliero
Are any of the player Masters involved with Dooku in some way? I have a hard time imagining anyone EU to be the one referenced there, considered how Ush despises EU. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
You can be fairly certain that I am using either the films or the game as reference.

General Kaliero
Yay. Time to go history hunting then. *dives into convoluted mass of player histories... somewhere.*

Tptmanno1
Is that another reference to Xeth?

Ushgarak
Nope.

General Kaliero
Xeth was injured by ME! big grin Still fighting though, darnit.

Captain REX
Okay, so far we have...

"A planet die in solar fire" ... Gundark's Homeworld
"Pompous and restricted" ... Count Dooku
"Dead, slain" ... Qui-Gon Jinn
"Burnt out and retired" ... Grevor Scovione?
"Follower of any real insight" ... Myself or Takuan
"Injured, unable to fight" ... Unsure. Dooku-related. Kuylen? Gundark?

Lord Melkor
You really despise EU, Ush or is General Kaliero exagerating?

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Captain REX
Okay, so far we have...

"A planet die in solar fire" ... Gundark's Homeworld
"Pompous and restricted" ... Count Dooku
"Dead, slain" ... Qui-Gon Jinn
"Burnt out and retired" ... Grevor Scovione?
"Follower of any real insight" ... Myself or Takuan
"Injured, unable to fight" ... Unsure. Dooku-related. Kuylen? Gundark?
Don't flatter yourself Rex... Galder is phyco, not intellectual.
Burnt out was Gundy he said, I think, He gave me the "yup" Unless I misinterpreted.
Good call related to the homeworld...
Ooh, Kuylen, I like-y...

Lana
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
You really despise EU, Ush or is General Kaliero exagerating?

The half-hour conversation Ush and I had about KOTOR comes to mind...

Tptmanno1
Yea, Ush and EU don't get along well.

Bespin Bart
Well, considering that Galder is the only one really relevant to Kuylen at all any more...but it's probably Takuan he's talking about.

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Lana

Interesting, I would like to hear more of it, since I consider KOTOR one the best gaming experience I have ever had.

By the way, aren`t those games also EU of kind?

Bespin Bart
Everything that isn't the Movie is EU. Ush dislikes EU greatly, as it trods all over the movies ...

Tptmanno1
Yea, but by games he means the ones he's running...
Really? What other kind of gaming have you done? KOTOR was fun, but not the best gaming experice ever for me.

Lord Melkor
I am sure that there were some EU elements in the Star Wars games on those forums, though it is quite late at night and I can`t think straightly.

General Kaliero

Oh, that sounds like wonderful fun. I'd love to hear what Ush thinks of Ulic Qel-Droma or Nomi Sunrider. big grin

Lord Melkor
I enjoy mostly role-playing. Baldur`s Gate and Fallout were deeper than KOTOR, but the fllm-like quality of KOTOR really enthralled me.... I played the Darkside first, and I loved the part when you may force the wookie to kill his friend, Mission. I felt so evil that i scared myself.

General Kaliero
Darkside in KotOR is against true Darkie-ism, though, unless you're Galder. KotOR Darkie-ism is being an arrogant, annoying, bloodthirsty bastard. Movie Darkie-ism is being intelligent and using subtle machinations and connections and favors and all that shadowy stuff for power.

I'm guessing that's something that annoys Ush, too.

Captain REX
Most likely...

Hey, Galder isn't annoying!

Lana
Rianna kind of disagrees on that one stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Tell that to Rianna and Rand. stick out tongue

Ouch, Lana JUST beat me to it.

Lord Melkor
I mostly agree with it, though there were opportunities to play Darksider intelligently. Many possibilities in Sith Academy on Korriban, including double-backstabbing of your mentors come to mind. Pity I couldn`t take control of the Academy.

Though I would argue that our jolly bunch of Darkies in PT game is not really subtle..... I would love some more politics there, I tried to create some opportunities with Epireans, but my noble corruption efforts were sellfishly countered by other players. Fortunately I currently have much political fun in PT game, here there would be so many opportunities to use Corruption.......

Psychotic evil and manipulative evil are both fun to roleplay, actually. Palpatine could have both.... Gallador is both half-insane and thoughtful at the same time....

Ushgarak
Ok, spreading this over several posts...

1. Indeed, the EU is not really used as source material in my game. Certain aspects (like Seronno and the design for Malastare) do come from it, much as GL himself sometimes poaches bits of it, but it is not a general source. However, this game world not being utterly 100% canon in itself, very few parts of the EU are actively forbidden. Those parts being the really silly parts, which have been known to be common in some areas.

Lord Melkor
No Ysalamiri, for example?

Captain REX
Or Cortosis bullets... whistle

REX: Could Galder use Corto-
USH: No! Nothing stops lightsabers but lightsabers! NOTHING! *beats into the ground, then regains composure* ...oops.
REX: *twitch*

Ushgarak
Damn straight.

Lord Melkor
Yuuzhan Yong weapons certainly stop lightsabers......., though I doubt it is the element of EU Ush likes.

Lana
No Ysalamiri, for example?

Easily one of the worst things to come from EU...along with cortosis, basically anything to do with the Yuuzhan Vong, and it's habits of having characters be insanely overpowered and go from light to dark and back again...

Yeah, I'm not the biggest EU fan either, personally.

Captain REX
Well, Ush was considering an NJO game at one time. ermm

Aspects of it are interesting, but more or less...Movies and most EU beforehand are way better.

Lord Melkor
I have actually stopped reading the New Jedi Order novels halfway, did I miss much? I heard the recent Legacy of The Force books are quite good, I may try it.

Though I wouldn`t really mind playing in a EU-based game, even New Jedi Order, though having the Jedi slaughtered by Yong would be a tiny bit annoying..... suddenly an entire race of Jedi killers immune to Force?

Ush was once planning the NJO game I remember, though Yong were out I think....

Bespin Bart
Actually, it was set during the Vong War...hehe...The Son of Kuylen! It's like a horror movie.

Ushgarak
Number 2- why do I hate KOTOR?

---

I don't. I enjoyed it, but I have issues.

1. It's just not as good as Balder's Gate, it's really not. That's not really relevant though.

2. The storyline isn't THAT good. It's adequate, but some people seem to treat it like the second coming. It's reasonable, it's nice that people tried something like that, but objectively speaking, it's really not all that. Again, frankly, BG was better.

3. Fine you have to adapt a setting to be a game. But it indulges in silly extravagencies. Cortosis-lined weapons are a crime on many levels- I don't like cortosis at all, it's an intensly lazy plot device seen in a comic book style of thinking- create something powerful, counter it, counter the counter, and so on, until the original thing looks silly... it is stuck in that sort of thinking. But even as designed, Cortosis was incredibly rare AND no good for making weapons out of. KOTOR totally reverses the trend to fill the game Universe with swords that can fight sabres... and the crime is that it is not even stylistically justified. it is the OPPOSITE of that, it gors actively against the style of Star Wars. There was no need for any of those non-sabre physical melee weapons in the game. It's not how Star Wars works.

It compounds it with ridiculous force powers, worse than even in many arcade games. RPs should be a little more grounded, but the force users here could fire off Lightning like it was on a hose, freeze people with the force and what in the name of buggering hell is 'Force Destroy Droid'? How much further from the source material do they want to go?

4. Irritating rejection of what GL says about his own source material- their interpretation of the 'love' thing was way off base, sounding much more like some of the whiny EU fanboys we see in the EU area moaning about things. People don't like what GL does with love in SW, but he still did it.

5. The game system is broken and easy character abuse made the game piss easy. Sequel was even worse here- flurry of blows killed most enemies without breaking a sweat. D20 system actually does not work with Star Wars, and they even used the D&D defence system instead of SW's tabletop adaption, componding the issue.

6. Ok, their Light/Dark Side system, which got so much praise.

SERIOUS issues there. This whole 'start neutral and change by your actions', first used in Jedi Knight, does not work right.

Why not?

Well, first of all, to make it work, they had to start both games with your character as an amnesiac. Lazy.

Secondly, the decisions are banal. Turning to the Dark Side seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the issues of gravity and destiny that the movies have it as. Light Side seems to be about not accepting money for missions, and Dark Side seems to be about stealing money and maybe going on a spontaneous kill rampage for no explained reason. It's trivial, it is an utterly surface treatmet of what should be a deep issue and it is not appropriate for what is meant to be a deep RP game.

Thirdly, the benefits are mis-judged. It actually gives BONUSES for reaching the maximum of either end of the spectrum. What the hell is that? For the Light Side, especially, there should be NO reward for getting anywhere. Being good IS the reward, and yeah, that might well suck if you are obsessed with seeing your character development in terms of how many +s to hit you get. Suddenly, people are not trying to do good or evil because it is part of a reflected personality, No, they are being bribed into it by power. Yay! I topped the Light Side, so I get loads of cool bonuses! Honestly, what kind of Jedi is that?

Fourthly, it is deeply and fundamentally backwards. It assumes what you do makes you what you are. No! What you ARE causes what you DO. This is especially important in Star Wars. A true Dark Sider could do every single nice thing in the game, if the whim took him, but it wouldn't make him any less of an evil bastard. Yet the game would score him up the Light Side for doing that.

It's really not an opposed spectrum that counts up good deeds and evil deeds and produces a balance sheet. That reads Light and Dark side all wrong.

In my opinion, sophistication to make Light and Dark work is probably astill beyond a computer based RP. They should do intertwining plotlines choosing Light or Dark from the start. There, they could do REALLY well. Then they could explore what kind of Light/Dark Sider you are, which would make things work much better.

There.

General Kaliero
"Fourthly, it is deeply and fundamentally backwards. it assumes what you do makes you what you are. No! What you ARE makes you what you DO. This is especially important in Star Wars. A true Dark Sider could do every single nice thing in the game, if the whim took him, but it wouldn't make him any less of an evil bastard. Yet the game would score him up the Light Side for doing that."

That rung the loudest for me just now, seeing as I'm currently Darksiding in KotOR II. Now if I were in this position, and a Darkie, I'd be doing my utmost to gain as many strings to manipulate as possible. Helping others should theoretically gain favor, put them in a position that you can demand help or resources right back. Generally, being manipulative, the absolute goal of any Dark leader. Yet I keep getting damn Light points.

And the game makes it even worse by throwing it right back in your face as Kreia. She's the very essence of what being a Dark Sider should consist of: She doesn't want to go out of her way to help the undeserving, but she doesn't approve of random murder, and would really rather keep people alive to be used. She even tells you her beliefs and reasons, and they all make sense. So if the game is going to spoonfeed me the way a true Darkie thinks and acts, why can't I think and act like that?

Lana
I played Light Side in KOTOR (actually the first time I've ever played a light-sider in any SW game, ever), and got to be a Sith Lord in KOTORII before I got so bored I quit. I normally much prefer playing dark side in SW - I simply find it more fun...didn't find it so much in KOTOR, though. Really couldn't live up to really being a darkie.

And yeah, I wasn't exaggerating when I said we had a half-hour convo on this...

Though I must admit that it's fun to shoot down the people who claim that KOTORII was only sub-par because it wasn't finished. No, that game was just flawed from the very start...if it bores me so much that I quit a quarter of the way through, there's something wrong with it.

General Kaliero
I played both sides in the first, but I actually haven't finished the Light Side...

I started Lightie in the second, went about half-way through, then a deluge of other games sidetracked me...

And a couple of days ago I decided to continue it, to find that all the save files were simply gone.

And Sith Lord is hideously overpowered. Hell, the Fighter-type I'm playing now is overpowered. Two rounds of Flurry kills any enemy, and two or three rounds of Storm massacres the entire room... XP

Lana
Yeah....there's really no challenge in those games. It sucks.

Tptmanno1
Yea, I figured out a combination of powers where you could be incredibly overpowered, in KOTOR 1.
I beat Malak in like 2 seconds. It bordered on stupid.

Captain REX
Righteo! Never played KOTOR or KOTOR2, just JK and JK2...

So, was my guess of 'Retired' being Grevor Scovione accurate? ermm

Ushgarak
Yup

Trickster
Though I would argue that our jolly bunch of Darkies in PT game is not really subtle..... I would love some more politics there, I tried to create some opportunities with Epireans, but my noble corruption efforts were sellfishly countered by other players.

Noble corruption, eh? Suuuuure.

I don't agree, though - I'd say that we can be pretty subtle - there was that rift at the start of the last episode that we had to sort out - it's just that we choose not to be.

General Kaliero
I'm certain that we have the capacity to be subtle. It's just that Galder and Rianna like violent, bloody action, and no one wants to argue with them. stick out tongue

We WERE subtle when stealing the parts, though. So we CAN do it if necessary.

newjak86
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I'm certain that we have the capacity to be subtle. It's just that Galder and Rianna like violent, bloody action, and no one wants to argue with them. stick out tongue

We WERE subtle when stealing the parts, though. So we CAN do it if necessary. Of course we can but where is the fun in that.

I mean what else are us Type Cs good for.

General Kaliero
Damn straight. We CAN be sneaky, but why when violence is an option?

It just... wasn't, there.

Lana

We WERE subtle when stealing the parts, though. So we CAN do it if necessary.

Though oddly enough, Rianna's the sneakiest of all of us.

She just can't be subtle when there's things around she wants to kill (Jedi, Osokans...Rand...).

Lord Melkor
What I really meant were not mainly sneaky tactics but stuff like managing followers or power structure.

newjak86
What I really meant were not mainly sneaky tactics but stuff like managing followers or power structure. The way I see it if we Dakies were running a company half our workers would be dead and we would just sneak away.
We're the Enron of Star Wars

Lana
What I really meant were not mainly sneaky tactics but stuff like managing followers or power structure.

That will simply never really work in this group because once someone not happy with the people trying to set stuff up find out, they'll likely be very determined to try and stop it. Like what happened last time with your attempts to plot against Rianna and Galder and try to get them under control stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Yes, but this is the only way Darkside can gain power, I think.

I was quite interested in Jedi vs Sith game Ush once proposed for the reason of exploring Darkside politics. Wouldn`t the Sith win if it wasn`t for infighting? I always assumed Darkside was more powerful offensively. Darth Maul wasn`t stronger with force or wiser than Qui-Gon, but he was better at the art of death and destruction. Jedi just don`t focus on such destructive aspects of Force, and don`t use 'easy way" with their emotions.

Ushgarak
Well indeed, such a game would have looked at that issue.

But also what we mean by 'more powerful' if we conclude the Dark Side is so. More powerful at what? Hard to say that generally.

The issue will be explored in minitature elsewhere. Gallagher will have as much discussion about the Dark Side as he likes with Sienar. Meanwhile, the Dark Side game will look at the transition between gaining power- which is something the Dark Side is good at- but then also holding power, which is where it gets tricky.

Lord Melkor
What I meant is that Darkside is more powerful at destruction. And manipulation/corruption, but I would say destruction is the more basic aspect.

Let`s say you have your basic Jedi Knight and Sith duelling. Jedi is trained to protect innocent life, refrain from using excessive violence and control his violent emotions. And for the Sith, victory is all that matters, he will use any means possible to crush the Jedi, unleashing his hatred and fury. The best way for Jedi to win is to be more patient and look for a single mistake, like Obi versus Darth Maul. But overall I would say that Sith are more warrior-focused than Jedi.

Now the situation is diffrent when there is larger Light versus Dark confrontation. Jedi can fully trust each other, and can easily turn the Darkside inner rivalry to their advantage. Average Darksider may be cunning, but I would say that he lacks Jedi wisdom. Only true Dark Masters like Sienar seem the have the kind of "Dark Wisdom" though I doubt they can free themselves from arrogance that is the part of their sellfish nature.

What do you think about my interpretation, Ush?

Ushgarak
Manipulation/corruption is a means. The Light Side has its own themes of trust and co-operation that bring similar results. The problem is that the Galaxy tends to be against them, because it's not just force users; the ideals of Light and Dark live in everyone, and it is easier to be Dark. The Jedi are champions but in an innately selfish galaxy.

Also, there is the old vibe that it is much easier to destroy than to protect. So the Jedi have a more difficult task by default. The Jedi don't seek war with the Sith; it is always a matter of the Sith wanting to destroy what the Jedi protect. Not that the Jedi are shy to exterminate such a threat, but they are not 'first move' kind of people.

Whether the Dark Side literally makes you more powerful because it is easier, or let's you get to the same point, simply with less effort, is not entirely clear.

But there are ways in which the Dark Side, from a certain view, is more powerful, and the next Jedi game is about that.

General Kaliero
Ush, you do know that when I read "from a certain view" in your posts, I get a chill down my spine, right? Mind-muckery is one of your skills...

Ushgarak
VERY important addition to the sentence in the context. You'll see why. Well, the Jedi will, anyway.

Trickster
That will simply never really work in this group because once someone not happy with the people trying to set stuff up find out, they'll likely be very determined to try and stop it. Like what happened last time with your attempts to plot against Rianna and Galder and try to get them under control stick out tongue

Don't forget who helped you with that... wink

Ushgarak
Luckily, you guys will be rather busy with the "Wtf is going on?" part of things nex ttime to be too worried about each other. Those days are waning... though they might be back, in different form.

Lana
Oh, I'm sure we'll always end up getting bored and just bickering with each other at least once during the game...

Do we get to take over the galaxy yet?

Captain REX
Obviously. ermm

Trickster
We'll all just line up while Rianna shouts at us for forgetting to do something again...

Lana
That works...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Trickster
We'll all just line up while Rianna shouts at us for forgetting to do something again...

You all will. Dak'll be behind her mimicing her words with his hand. big grin

newjak86
You all will. Dak'll be behind her mimicing her words with his hand. big grin Xavier just won't care stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.