The kingpin vs Ben Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who would win between the kingpin and ben grimm in a h2h combat and ben grimm being in his human form not in his the thing form. Also no weapons.

grey fox
Bens knocked a god out before .

H. S. 6
Kingpin takes this. He's much larger, and naturally more powerful.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by grey fox
Bens knocked a god out before . so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa blink read the first post carefully, guy

rotiart
Kingpin, massively strong and quick guy, with martial arts training... vs... ben grimm... an accomplished boxer.. with average to above average physicality...

I go with the Kingpin in a total curbstomp.

juggernaut66666
kingpin

sexyking
Kingpin takes this the guy hangs with spiderman and daredevil ben isnt winning this.

Dinalfos
Kinpin is above Captain America in strength, and also possesses excellent fighting skills and great speed. But Ben's determination and skills might help him for a little while. In the end, though, Kinpin wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by General Kon-El
so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa blink read the first post carefully, guy

I did read the first post , and NORMAL Ben HAS one shotted a God before..Egyptian I think , black skin (literally onyx)

Ultraman Baltan
Kingpin has bent steel. STEEL!

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
I did read the first post , and NORMAL Ben HAS one shotted a God before..Egyptian I think , black skin (literally onyx)

Rameses

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Kingpin has bent steel. STEEL!

...and my farts have cleared rooms. ROOMS.

...AND yet .... I still doubt I could take fatboy down.

Blanka
kingpin is to much for ben

Dr.Crankenstein
I would say Kingpin also.

Grimm22
Originally posted by General Kon-El
so an average-built man with a bad attitude has knocked out a god before? whoa blink read the first post carefully, guy

Ben did nearly break Ramna Tut's jaw (not Kang, the new one) when he was in human form big grin

Oh and Ben isnt an average guy in build, he's a top of the line athlete.

But to get back on topic, Ben loses here wink

The Fake Macoy
I'm afraid that Kingpin's going to take Ben down hard.

hulkrulz
kingpin

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by hulkrulz
kingpin loses to ben smile

Tha C-Master
Kingpin of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.