Vos & Bulq vs. Durron & Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Quinlan Vos and Sora Bulq against NJO Kyp Durron and NJO Kyle Katarn.

Blue_Hefner
What have Vos and Sora done that was special.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Cup or Katarn could do individually. Cup is said to best the second most powerful after Luke, and Kyle killed 7 Dark Jedi. I don't know if it was once cause I haven't played the first Jedi Knight games.

darthsith19
Vos and Bulq are good but no where near this good. Kyp alone could do this. Katarn, maybe, idk, but while Sora and Quinlan are both roughly on Maul's level, I'd say, NJO Katarn is probably on Mace's level while Kyp's even greater than Katarn is.

Jen'ari
Katurn's above Yoda imo; Kyp, leagues above Yoda.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Jen'ari

I agree

Jen'ari
I'd say Kyp is the 3rd most powerful FU ever.

Quinlan_Vos
Dude, NJO! Man, Quinlan and Bulq get OWNED!!! (I'm very sad to say this sad)

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Jen'ari

Not with a lightsaber...

Definantly not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sexy
You guys are retarded. In terms of lightsaber combat, neither Kyle nor Kyp are on Yoda's level. In terms of force abilities maybe they're about even but highly unlikely that either are above yoda. Kyp being able to manipulate a black hole doesn't make him above Yoda. And that's with the NJO characters being overpowered.

kamikz
I'd put Kyle at Mace level, maybe above, but not above Yoda. (Swordsmanship that is).
In the force, they are not beating him at all. Kyp might have had potential but he ain't got nothing on Yoda, who knew every single jedi technique, and a defence against all dark side techniques as well. No one is getting past his defence easily....

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
You guys are retarded. In terms of lightsaber combat, neither Kyle nor Kyp are on Yoda's level. In terms of force abilities maybe they're about even but highly unlikely that either are above yoda. Kyp being able to manipulate a black hole doesn't make him above Yoda. And that's with the NJO characters being overpowered.

Damn. I knew there was a reason I took you as my apprentice!!! eek!

Awsome Job! wink

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by kamikz
I'd put Kyle at Mace level, maybe above, but not above Yoda. (Swordsmanship that is).
In the force, they are not beating him at all. Kyp might have had potential but he ain't got nothing on Yoda, who knew every single jedi technique, and a defence against all dark side techniques as well. No one is getting past his defence easily....

Kamkiz, once again, the voice of sanity and reason.

Plus, just a really brilliant debater... wink

kamikz
embarrasment

Quinlan_Vos
Ah sexist, you and your wonderful comments...

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by kamikz

Oh really? Then how how come Yoda couldn't defend himself against Sidious illusion? How come he couldn't tell that Palpatine was Sidious?

General Kon-El
Because Palpatine used the Dark Side of the Force to conceal himself. DUH! everybody knew that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Because Palpatine used the Dark Side of the Force to conceal himself. DUH! everybody knew that roll eyes (sarcastic)
So why if Yoda knew "a defence against all dark side techniques" he stll didn't know?

kamikz
How the hell is "masking his precens WITH the dark side" an ability which can be defended against? It's not an attack for crying out loud.

Blax XXX
lol exactly

Darth Sexy
LOL.. What does Yoda have to defend himself against? Sidious clouded everything with the dark side, it's not a technique Yoda has to defend himself against.

Blue_Hefner
Nevermind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.