Why does no one notice this? (about Will)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
People keep telling me that Will could never hurt Liz if he had a moment of pure hatred/jealousy and selfishness run through him

well why not?

why does no one notice this really telling moment in his character?

He doesnt seem to care how many hundreds of people will DIE if he stabs the heart and the Kraken remains on the loose..He's turning into a selfish SOB who could care less for anyone else but his father and himself...meaning he would probably kill Elizabeth in an instant if she stood in the way of him gainig what he wants most.

Heck even Liz seems to notice how Will doesn't seem to care..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMIt04kheN4

Jack has had his most dishonorable moment in the story

So has Elizabeth

Will's time is due..and its been saved till the very last chapter for a reason..It's going to be the most climactic one out of them all I think. as the story moves the dishonorable moments get worse/more selfish as each character does one.

"you have a touch of DESTINY about you "William Turner" - Tia Dalma

"what vexes(angers) all men?" - William Turner

*Tia smiles knowingly, touches Will's hand and says*

"what INDEED?"

sailorleo
notice what? there's nothing here....

LovelyOne
That Will doesnt care how many people die as long as he gets what he wants

sailorleo
oh n/m

PirateDiva
IMO...I think that was just a moment of inpulse....i dont think he realized he was putting other ppl in danger....i really dont think he meant it deliberately!

LovelyOne
yes he does..he's seen what the kraken can do...he was on a ship himself when it destroyed it

Jack is going to die and he doesnt care..and its going to be flying around attacking ships if its not under control.Will listens to this..he knows it..and he shows no care what so ever..he only wants to save his dad..he could care less how many people die for it.

he even suggests that they all turn around and face the kraken/Davy because his dads no there..thats facing certain death for everyone on the pearl and he knows it

mythe
I disagree.. I don' t remember on which site but in an interview, Orlando
himself said he was going to become more darker in the 3.
ok, he didn' t say it like that but it means the same.

hazel1
How do i put a picture in my sig?

ivebeendepped43
um, use the custom signature uploader on your edit profile page

LovelyOne
It's in his character that when he is so set on something he doesnt care who dies..

They said in movie 1 "Its interesting how the first death in the movie is at the hands of Will"

Will hates pirates so much before he "befriends Jack" that he was willing to Kill him and he probably would have because in his mind he is so set on disliking them that he doesnt care who he kills..if it looks like a pirate, moves like a pirate..kill it..he doesnt even give them a chance

He has that really bad habbit of being TOO set on doing things..he's quite over the top actually..he only really listens to himself and what he wants most..

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mythe
I disagree.. I don' t remember on which site but in an interview, Orlando
himself said he was going to become more darker in the 3.
ok, he didn' t say it like that but it means the same.

who are you disagreeing with here? lol confused

mythe
I agree with you Lovely One but not with Sailor Leo.

I must say I have trouble with the comments of the producers, directors and so on... but when I listen to "Miss Swann, I' m a bit more reassured!... that Elisabeth and Jack Sparrow will be together.

By the way, did you see the look on Will' s face when he asked Liz
"where is Jack?" SO COLD (and hatred in the future?)

LovelyOne

I must say I have trouble with the comments of the producers, directors and so on... but when I listen to "Miss Swann, I' m a bit more reassured!... that Elisabeth and Jack Sparrow will be together.

yay thank god someone agree's with me big grin

what do you mean trouble with what the producers say etc?? am a tad confused again lol

yes i did see that look on his face..thats not a look of hurt its a look of warning and anger IMO..Liz looked a bit afraid actually..

Towards the end I was like "what is that thumping? it sounds like a heart beating..or a clock ticking down to something climactic"

then It cuts to Will silently throwing a knife repeatedly at a table..if I was sitting there..and a man I didnt know was throwing a knife at a table like that..I would leave..because I would fear for my saftey

If I knew I had pissed that man off in some way..and he was throwing a knife repeatedly at a table..I would run the hell away from him for my life.

Liz doesnt know he saw the kiss..remember that..smile

Chiki Mina
yup obviously he saw the kiss.

notice that after will sees liz crying...thats when he starts to say "if theres anything that we can do to bring jack back" then looks at liz and mentions her name.. why did he mention her name?

i wonder why he said her name, then notice how tia suddenly interrupted.

PirateDiva
The whole hating pirates thing was ok b4 cause that was b4 he knew his father was a pirate and that he himself is a pirate. But now if he hates them enough to want to kill them then that would be hypocritical of him! so i dont think he'll kill Jack or any pirate on that account!

PIRATES=SEX
yes.

Chiki Mina
it depends if they are in his way to get what he wants he will kill them. Hes a little hard headed and is trying too hard to be good but hes ending being worse really, without even noticing.

all that scene that he made at the hut "if theres anything that we could do to bring him back" it was really like a show for liz and the crew to proove that he is willing to save a friend, but unfortunetly is to get the pearl back to get his father! And if jack is dead that would be a bonus for will bc hes gonna get liz and his dad.

i feel really bad talking about wills character lol hes just going through alot of shit.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by PirateDiva
The whole hating pirates thing was ok b4 cause that was b4 he knew his father was a pirate and that he himself is a pirate. But now if he hates them enough to want to kill them then that would be hypocritical of him! so i dont think he'll kill Jack or any pirate on that account!

that still doesnt give him the right to murder people when he doesnt know what kind of person they are..just because he hates pirates.

He threw an axe into the back of a man without a care in the world..cuz he moved and looked like a pirate..that could have been anyone it was dark..smoke was everywhere..them man was only running along..he wasnt doing anything to anyone really..

Yes the man was a "bad man"..but Will doesnt know this

so that means, when he saw Jack..he was probably going to murder him because he looks and moves like a pirate..its a "thing" to him who is incapable of human emotion and thought . He says "so when I meet a pirate I can kill it Jack is a good man..will doesnt know this and will doesnt care.

and in movie 3..apparently will says

"I wont watch her give her heart to a man who has none"

bull shit! laughing out loud

Liz told him that he stayed behind for them all..and for all Will knows thats why she kissed him

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
it depends if they are in his way to get what he wants he will kill them. Hes a little hard headed and is trying too hard to be good but hes ending being worse really, without even noticing.

all that scene that he made at the hut "if theres anything that we could do to bring him back" it was really like a show for liz and the crew to proove that he is willing to save a friend, but unfortunetly is to get the pearl back to get his father! And if jack is dead that would be a bonus for will bc hes gonna get liz and his dad.

i feel really bad talking about wills character lol hes just going through alot of shit.

I Know He is! But like it was mentioned b4 there is something Shady about Will....and yes ur right about the whole him putting on the little show....he dosent care about JACK he wants the Pearl...and it was only after Tia Dalhma said her little speech to him about i know u wanted the Pearl cause it would have help u with rescuing ur father and stuff that he thought about it! ANd he came to the conclusion that wherever Jack is the Pearl is sure to be...so he put on the little act....good eye Chiki Mina that slipped me too!

mythe
Thank u Chiki Mina!! I was just on another topic asking why Will was still willing to help Elisabeth (If theres anything that we could do to bring him back) and I have my answer now.

It isn' t possible he is that naive, is he?

LovelyOne
That doesn't give him the right to be selfish to that extent though..and kill lots of innocent people just so he can save his dadda...lots of people go through shit in life..and I don't see the majority of them not worrying about the deaths of 100's of people on their conscience

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
that still doesnt give him the right to murder people when he doesnt know what kind of person they are..just because he hates pirates.

He threw an axe into the back of a man without a care in the world..cuz he moved and looked like a pirate..that could have been anyone it was dark..smoke was everywhere..them man was only running along..he wasnt doing anything to anyone really..

Yes the man was a "bad man"..but Will doesnt know this

so that means, when he saw Jack..he was probably going to murder him because he looks and moves like a pirate..its a "thing" to him who is incapable of human emotion and thought . He says "so when I meet a pirate I can kill it

and in movie 3..apparently will says

"I wont watch her give her heart to a man who has none"

bull shit! laughing out loud

LOL...true but when he said "so when I meet a pirate I can kill it" he still didnt know that he was of Pirate Blood! I'm sure if he knew by that point he would have thought differently!

But if u think about it Port Royal was a small town i'm sure everyone knew everyone...so wen he saw that pirate he threw an axe at he wanted to kill it because he was an unknown!

mythe
For Lovely One:
I ment by "having trouble with the comments of the producers, ...
that they just try to confuse us because what they say it contradicts itself!

LovelyOne
Thank u Chiki Mina!! I was just on another topic asking why Will was still willing to help Elisabeth (If theres anything that we could do to bring him back) and I have my answer now.

It isn' t possible he is that naive, is he?

yeah..Tia knows the only reason he would get Jack back is if it was to help save his dad..so she mentions how the pearl will help him just before she offers to bring Jack back from the dead

LovelyOne
For Lovely One:
I ment by "having trouble with the comments of the producers, ...
that they just try to confuse us because what they say it contradicts itself!

OMG I KNOW!! they are using smokescreens its SO obvious lol

mythe
Euuu...

I' m not used to "e-mail" like this and I' m not used to speak english
like that!... How do you put the smileys in your text?
->not a joke

I think next time, I will be faster.

LovelyOne
LOL...true but when he said "so when I meet a pirate I can kill it" he still didnt know that he was of Pirate Blood! I'm sure if he knew by that point he would have thought differently!

But if u think about it Port Royal was a small town i'm sure everyone knew everyone...so wen he saw that pirate he threw an axe at he wanted to kill it because he was an unknown!

lol yeah but my point is..he's willing to kill a man because in his mind all pirates are bad/evil..I mean its as if he is classing certain types of human beings as animals..I'll tell you who else does that kind of thing to human beings who they have such a set hatred on..racists..murdering people because of the color of their skin..that tells you what kind of man Will really is..he discriminates..its in his nature to do that...that kind of behaviour seems to be sticking with him IMO

Chiki Mina
will is naive about somethings especially when it comes to elizabeth.

but the man is smart. u can see him very quiet, very pensitive, like hes cooking something for vengeance. but guess what, jack is always like 10 steps ahead, jack would prob know bc jack kissed 'his fiance' but now its jacks gurl. my not be physically, but emotionally liz is jacks gurl.

will, again, can be naive wen it comes to the relationship with liz. he doesnt see that shes wild and shes a pirate by heart and longs for freedom/jack.

but then it will all explode to his face and he will probably refuse to see liz with a pirate-especially jack sparrow.

mythe
Also, when you know Will "looks up at the upperclass".
Jack doesn' t care of it at all... He is his old self.

Chiki Mina
^^yea will tries to get to the upper class

jack doesnt care hes just jack.

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
yay thank god someone agree's with me big grin

what do you mean trouble with what the producers say etc?? am a tad confused again lol

yes i did see that look on his face..thats not a look of hurt its a look of warning and anger IMO..Liz looked a bit afraid actually..

Towards the end I was like "what is that thumping? it sounds like a heart beating..or a clock ticking down to something climactic"

then It cuts to Will silently throwing a knife repeatedly at a table..if I was sitting there..and a man I didnt know was throwing a knife at a table like that..I would leave..because I would fear for my saftey

If I knew I had pissed that man off in some way..and he was throwing a knife repeatedly at a table..I would run the hell away from him for my life.

Liz doesnt know he saw the kiss..remember that..smile

actually when this was posted there was nothing written there...i was making a refernce to that

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sailorleo
actually when this was posted there was nothing written there...i was making a refernce to that

I realized smile

my computer screwed up whilst it was posting..I wasnt saying you didnt agree..I was talking about pther people..who are J?E shippers and they dont believe me laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
^^well then they need to stop smoking weed lol for the ppl who are anti jack

PirateDiva
who's anti-jack?

lovethemtigers
who's anti-jack?

The Will-lovers on the KTTC...the official fansite for POTC...they practically hate jack..they say Jack is evil and an anti-hero and they say Jack is selfish and could never love..and they don't want him to love because it would be so out of character for Jack...and they think Orlando and keira are JUST AS IMPORTANT as Johnny in the success of the movie...to catch up on all this...read the "did those pple at KTTC even see the same movie" to see what this is all about.

lovethemtigers

Yes, this is SOOO true...if the only interviews we saw were Keira's then I would definitely think it was a Liz/Jack ending...cuz she sooo wants her character to get jack...she thinks it's fascinating...her character is in love with Pirates...and she says that basically Will and Liz are falling apart while her relationship with Jack is developing into something rather interesting...and she has the biggest smile on her face....

PirateDiva
Ewwwww oh no they didnt say that about Jack!! ok may be Orlando's fan base brought attention to the movie...but thats it cause lets face it he isnt the best actor out there! and well Keiara....the curiosity scene did involve her and it is causeing a revolution! so maybe she is important....but they soooo shouldnt be saying that about JACK/JOHNNY!

mythe
Lovethemtigers, you are so right (about Keira)!
She is also very spontaneous=> she already gave away some things
like: She likes the .. guy, with the "dreadlocks and also what you said
->Will and Liz are falling apart and ...

On another topic, someone had heard Orlando in an interview almost
spitting it out, that Elisabeth will end up with Will. Do you (or someone else) know something about that?

mythe
One more thing I like about Keira: what she says does indeed happen in the movie so... wink

I would say DON' T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THE ENDING.

1. Liz can' t go back any more now that she has tasted Jack.
2. Will is already angry at her for kissing Jack ... but what will he do when he will know about the betrayal???

katelovespirate
I think Will has an anakin complex. he would never willingly hurt liz, but by trying to save her, he may end up losing her, or at least hurting her.

yes, i have read some interviews with Orlando, and they are NOT discreet. he comes very close to spitting things out. So does Keira, actually. boo.

lovethemtigers
I KNOW>..once you've tasted Jack..why would you want to go back...ughh sorry, but I don't even find Will good-looking, in fact, I don't really like his looks a'tall...I'm more into the Jack/Johnny look.

Jack is fascinating, Will is boring. That's it. Orlando in no way even compares to Johnny Depp in the acting department...and even acclaimed film critics have said this...so for KTTC people to tell me I'm just plain rude...well, they need to wake up and smell the coffee, folks. I'm just stating the facts..and sometimes, as we all know, the truth hurts.

LOL.....anyways.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I KNOW>..once you've tasted Jack..why would you want to go back...ughh sorry, but I don't even find Will good-looking, in fact, I don't really like his looks a'tall...I'm more into the Jack/Johnny look.

Jack is fascinating, Will is boring. That's it. Orlando in no way even compares to Johnny Depp in the acting department...and even acclaimed film critics have said this...so for KTTC people to tell me I'm just plain rude...well, they need to wake up and smell the coffee, folks. I'm just stating the facts..and sometimes, as we all know, the truth hurts.

LOL.....anyways.

dude seriously. im so with you. kttc people are living in an alternate reality. lol.

i find Will/Orlando to be attractive, but i am not attracted to him... make sense? he's pretty and sweet, but Jack is like... oh gee... you cant even compare them. only the most boring, reserved, conservative person would choose Will over Jack, and that is so NOT Lizzie.

PirateDiva
Ya thats true i always say there is a big difference between being cute and being Hot....Will/Orlando is cute.....But Jack/Johnny is HOTT!! There is just like no way ppl can compare the 2 b/c they are in two completely different caterories!!!

PirateDiva
Lovethemtigers, you are so right (about Keira)!
She is also very spontaneous=> she already gave away some things
like: She likes the .. guy, with the "dreadlocks and also what you said
->Will and Liz are falling apart and ...

On another topic, someone had heard Orlando in an interview almost
spitting it out, that Elisabeth will end up with Will. Do you (or someone else) know something about that?

Ya I posted that in another thread....while Orlando was on TRL on MTV promoting HAVEN they asked him about Pirates as well and he went on saying that its great being a pirate and he said "Jack gets to do more of this *then he imitates Jack like he did in the 1st movie* and Will gets to keep the girl!" something along those lines cant remember the exact wording but he was no Johnny so i wasnt really paying attention but he said that!

LovelyOne
HOLY CRAP!

Look at where Will appears to be when movie 2 ends..Tia apears to be helping each character again around stages 6/7 to gain their true elixir (jar of dirt for Jack)..With Will its about gaining the pearl to save his dad

LOOK at what step 7 says!

6) Tests, Allies and Enemies. After crossing the first threshold, the hero begins to encounter tests, allies and enemies, all of which help to outline the rules of the Special World.

..had some problems with Davy/dad/kraken..he's just seen Jack "steal his girl"..Jack has her as an elixir..and Jack's "now going to face consequences for gaining that elixir..usually the villain follows the hero!"

Will is now around this moment:
7) Approach to the Inmost Cave. This is really broken down into two parts. It is the point at which the hero comes to the most dangerous place in the Special World, usually the lair of the hero's greatest enemy. The approach is the time the hero takes to prepare, plan and deal with guards or traps. Then comes the confrontation in the most dangerous place.

Look at where Will is planning to head and what he's planning to do once he gets there

Singapore is Jack's homeland where he feels very comfortable it seems..his "lair?"

That is where Will ends in movie 2 pretty much..his plans to go there and gain his elixir..into the lair of his greatest enemy..it AINT davy Jones's lair

Chiki Mina
well if orlando is not a good actor hes certainly made popular then. johnny has more experience obviously than orlando but that doesnt make orlando suck..im stating facts here too.

lovethemtigers
Right...but I'm just saying the critics have tore up Orlando in the reviews..poor guy...I mean I dont' hate Orlando..he's a good actor...but HE IS NO JOHNNY DEPP...and all Im saying is the people on KTTC seem to think he is...but again, that's just me I guess.. To each his own, I suppose.

Chiki Mina
i agree with u..kttc problem is they eat too much shit, and all that shit goes to their brain,that is if they have one, and get alll..stupid.

orlando is not a bad actor hes just getting started. orlando is not johnny of course not, but orlando is no bad actor either. of course compared to johnny, johnny is muhc better bc johnny has more experience. orlando and keira are still fresh the are good actors soon to become GREAT actors. every actor/actress are great in their own way.

wow big speech sry ill shut up now lol

lovethemtigers
I know..agreed Johnny is the greatest...just thinking about him makes me so ....ahhhh...I wonder what Johnny is doing right at this very moment...gosh, I sound like a lovesick teenager and I am too old for this....but the man just has so much charisma....

Chiki Mina
johnny is one of the greatest hollywood legends

theres so many legends theres tom hanks and nichole kidman geoffrey rush wow and more such great actors.

When i first saw johnny when i was 5, what impacted me the most was his acting and his sensibilyt. Thats wehere i developed a crush on him lol. how sad a 5 year old with a crush on a great, sexy actor...and i still have a crush lol. so sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.