Comparison 99 Slaves With 99 Souls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mythe
Is there a connection between the two??

ivebeendepped43
yup. certainly is. at this point im not sure what, but they r connected. ask Kate or Willo or Lovelyone

mythe
At first, it were 100 souls Davy Jones wanted for Jack' s soul but minus Will equals ... On one hand, you have the 99 slaves Jack wanted to free and on the other hand there are the 99 souls he has to bring to Davy Jones. Quite opposite, isn' t it???

mythe
First the old Jack doing the right thing ... and then the new Jack trying to "save his skin".

Though I really wonder if he would have gone trough with it?
I read somewhere it was to win time->he could find another solution.

katelovespirate
no way, he didnt mean to go through with condeming 100 souls. he was just buying time to get the key and the chest and save himself by destroying davy jones forever. Jack doesnt do things by halves. he was giving Will a chance to find the key, while he tried to find the chest. he had to bargain with jones to convince jones he wasnt up to anything sneaky, which of course he was.

yes Jack set 99 slaves free from the EITC (which are the people that live around Tia's hut, BTW, and thats why they mourn when they find out he died, cause he saved them from slavery) and thats how he got branded a pirate and his ship got sunk.
Davy Jones knew this and thats why he suggested 100 souls. Jacks + the 99.

sailorleo
coughs...yup i r genius....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.