Lawlerskates me = New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wankstalol
Yeah. I thought I should post to point out that I'm new. So you will all know what.

But that's it. Want to know more?

Who wants to interview me?

d-fly_girl008
Hello!! Welcome to KMC, have fun posting!!

Weeping Fairy
Heya and welcome to KMC!!!!!! cutehug pm me if u have ne questions, or need some1 to talk to happy

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
Heya and welcome to KMC!!!!!! cutehug pm me if u have ne questions, or need some1 to talk to happy

I said that first on a different thread.....

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
I said that first on a different thread.....

oh..... ok... sorry?

d-fly_girl008
oh..... ok... sorry?

It's okay!! Just pointing that out!! It's totaly okay, I have no problem with it.

Weeping Fairy
It's okay!! Just pointing that out!! It's totaly okay, I have no problem with it.

ok then big grin, thnx for pointing it out wink

d-fly_girl008
You're welcome!! I just kinda, you know, felt like saying that... oh well, anywayz, same for me Wankstalol. If you need help or anything, you can always PM me!!

Weeping Fairy
You're welcome!! I just kinda, you know, felt like saying that... oh well, anywayz, same for me Wankstalol. If you need help or anything, you can always PM me!!

I love acting, swimming, and HP too eek! . you were published? no way, that is sooo cool yes

Jack of Blades
Yo

d-fly_girl008
I love acting, swimming, and HP too eek! . you were published? no way, that is sooo cool yes

That's cool! Yeah, I was published... well, I will be.

PirateDiva
WeLcoMe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.