Beckett's conversation with Liz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calypso
IMO Beckett knows of Jacks back story and that is why he said to Liz about the Letters of Marque to ensure Jack's safety and "a marriage interupted, or fate intervenes". He knows Jack's background is more like hers than "Bloody, stupid Will" who never stops to think about what he is doing, he just reacts.

How does Beckett know that Liz is intrigued by CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. He was not in Port Royal during COTBP.

Somebody help me figure this one out....

lovethemtigers
Not sure...I think he is just amazed that she would be so bold as to hold him at gunpoint to retreive the letters of marque that are meant for Jack Sparrow...plus he knows she had a role in helping him escape...and she seems to be more concerned about missing her wedding night instead of saying "i am in love with William Turner and because of you he and I are not married...consider that into your calculations"....instead she just says "you robbed me of my wedding night...(the sex)"

PirateDiva
Who would have thought that that Elizabeth is a lil Horny girl!!! Thats right she never says i love u Will....i dont think i've ever heard her say that!!! Hmmm Correct me if i'm wrong!

lovethemtigers
Ya know...I'm not sure if I have ever heard her say those three little words either...let me think...Will says it to her at Jack's hanging...Yes, Liz is one horny girl...and I think the more she's around Jack the hornier she gets....

*jcd*gmc*
well.. she does say "OH Will! Thank GOD you're all right! I came searching for you" blah blah blah

LovelyOne
he's been speaking with Tia I think..Tia knows Jack loves Liz and that Liz will fall in love with Jack...she's the one who helps each character gain what they want most

He knows about Jack's compass..no one knows about that except his closest friends..and the only other person to know anything about it is Tia because she made it.

Chiki Mina
Tia helps them choose their destiny but tia does not control destiny. thats my opinion anyways. bc liz could have a choice of just letting will ahndle it to rescue jack but chose to help and demand the letters of mark for jack, she did it out of heart and soething she chose to do!

LovelyOne
I dunno..I think she's controling something..she had the means to bring Jack back from the dead long before Jack even went to see her..she knew he was going to die..OR she planned it

Chiki Mina
i still think she cant control destiny..i think she only sees. and probably saw jacks death..but i dont think she controls..just a gut feeling although im gonna probably end up ****ed wrong

PirateDiva
What did Tia Dalhma mean wen she saw Will and said he had a touch of destiny about him?....and then she said it again when she threw the crabs arms and stuff on the table to reveal where the Flying Dutchman was!

Chiki Mina
bc she saw Will his future..and saw that he will go to the flying dutch man and meet his destiny, his dad.

willofthewisp
Assuming he WASN'T talking to Tia since we never see that, I think he was trying to distract her, plain and simple. I don't think he even mentions things like "marriage interrupted" or clueing that she really wants Jack until she points a gun to his head. The guy is shifty and will say anything to get that gun away. He concludes she's adventurous and who isn't fascinated by Jack? He plants the idea in her head to save his skin and to be an ass. He has no idea how her relationship with Will is. It's just an ass thing to say that "Oh, I really saved you by interrupting your wedding so you shouldn't shoot me. You should get out of that ruined dress and into my pants."

calypso
She can't do that Willo, because his canon is not as big as Jack's (as in the Curiosity scene). hahaha

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by calypso
She can't do that Willo, because his canon is not as big as Jack's (as in the Curiosity scene). hahaha

eek! laughing of course not...he's a eunich thanks to JACK... smokin'

Chiki Mina
jack didnt made will an eunuch it was to beckett!! lool

but yea i forgot about the curiosity scene where he stares down at the cannon.?? what was up with that lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
jack didnt made will an eunuch it was to beckett!! lool

but yea i forgot about the curiosity scene where he stares down at the cannon.?? what was up with that lol

I know that what I was refering to....Jack's mark on Beckett is that he made him a eunich that's why his cannon isn't as big as Jack's aka the curiosity scene.... eek!

Chiki Mina
omg im retarded i misunderstood sry lool

but back to the cannon scene!! was that implying his erection or what?? lol

and im sry again lovethemtigers-its just calypso said Willo and i understood Will and thats when u responded and bla bla lol

willofthewisp
Why would Jack make some guy who's already impotent and probably has a "cannon" about two inches long anyway a eunuch?
Jack: ha ha! now you can never have sex!
Beckett: Oh boo hoo, woe is me. I never was having it anyway!
Jack: The joke is still on you then.
Beckett: Wait,.....oh.

I just don't think that was Jack's mark. True this is a little more adult for Disney, but they're not all of a sudden going to talk about a REAL eunuch. It has to be something they can show the audience like a really kickass scar, or something symbolic, like maybe Jack killed his mom and dad or something (I don't think that's it, but symbolic).
Jack is the one who has always got away. That has to leave a mental mark somewhere on a person trying to catch him.

akanai
so you guys dunno what jack did to beckett? in past? Jack didn't cut Beckett's cannon, no. no big grin (maybe...big grin) it has been told in this game probably (legend of jack sparrow:blahblah don't remember) what jack did. and it's written on wikipedia:

"According to the official Disney website and the game based on the film series, Jack Sparrow was born in British colonial India and was once employed by the East India Trading Company. He helmed the Wicked Wench, an EITC merchant vessel, performing odd jobs for Cutler Beckett. When Sparrow refuses to transport slaves and instead frees them in Africa, Beckett sanctions the torching (and sinking) of the Wicked Wench, and literally brands Jack Sparrow a pirate. Jack comes to embrace his outlaw status, becoming a successful pirate with no desire to return to life under the command of others. Later, Jack petitions Davy Jones to raise his ship from the ocean floor. He rechristens her the Black Pearl."

so it's this with this slaves what Jack did. ;D

Chiki Mina
i wonder what kind of odd jobs he did for the EITC??

Hambah
ok i feel stupid but--what is a eunich?

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Why would Jack make some guy who's already impotent and probably has a "cannon" about two inches long anyway a eunuch?
Jack: ha ha! now you can never have sex!
Beckett: Oh boo hoo, woe is me. I never was having it anyway!
Jack: The joke is still on you then.
Beckett: Wait,.....oh.

I just don't think that was Jack's mark. True this is a little more adult for Disney, but they're not all of a sudden going to talk about a REAL eunuch. It has to be something they can show the audience like a really kickass scar, or something symbolic, like maybe Jack killed his mom and dad or something (I don't think that's it, but symbolic).
Jack is the one who has always got away. That has to leave a mental mark somewhere on a person trying to catch him.

I know I was just being funny...I don't really think Jack made him eunich....it's just Jack always jokes about that with Will

willofthewisp
A eunuch is someone who has been castrated. His penis was taken from him. In ancient times if you were going to be the bodyguard of a princess or some important female, you were usually a eunuch so you could never rape her.

To call someone that means they aren't a man.

sailorleo
actually a eunuch isn't lacking a penis...(they couldn't go to the bathroom) they're missing the testies....

akanai
yeah sailorleo's righty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.