Gryffindors Heir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arctic
Anyone else think Harry Potter might be Gryffindors heir? It would kind of a make sense, the heir of Gryffindor (Harry) vs. the heir of Slytherin (Voldemort).

Barker
It'd actually be kind of corny. srug

The Phantom
Another Gryffindor's heir thread?! Well at least this one spelt the title right. But please use search engine. Reported for closure.

Arctic
I used the search engine, typed in "Gryffindors heir", and there was nothing, so shutup. thanks. rifle

take some of that, and thats why I think your a jackass, Phantom. Constantly being a moderator wannabe. "Use the search engine, reported for closure." Why dont you just drown yourself in the toilet or something, it would be an improvement.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arctic
I used the search engine, typed in "Gryffindors heir", and there was nothing, so shutup. thanks. rifle

take some of that, and thats why I think your a jackass, Phantom. Constantly being a moderator wannabe. "Use the search engine, reported for closure." Why dont you just drown yourself in the toilet or something, it would be an improvement. I do as I am told, child. Do fukc with me, got it?

nehaa

take some of that, and thats why I think your a jackass, Phantom. Constantly being a moderator wannabe. "Use the search engine, reported for closure." Why dont you just drown yourself in the toilet or something, it would be an improvement.
there r lots of thread on ths subject..........but they r just spelt incorrectly

RoguePw25

This is member bashing and there is no need for that. Please stop.

A lot of the Gryffindor heir threads were merged but if you get some topics in the search, click on those because they bring up all the threads that mentione "Heir." Check out these links:

Book 7 Speculations & Rumors

Harry Potter Ideas & Speculations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.