Full Power Ion *VS* Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
As Ion, Kyle Rayner, had the full power of the Green Lantern Corps, the Oblivion Force ,and Parallax giving him the abilities to control energy and manipulate time.
WIth the ability to control energy completely, how could any one defeat him? ? IF someone even had the ablility to, he could simply take away their powers by manipulating their energy.

batdude123
The f*ck? Surfer get's his ass beaten... badly.

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
The f*ck? Surfer get's his ass beaten... badly.
Co-Sign- mostly with that first part of that post.

Icesaiyan
SS doesn't have a chance.

juggernaut66666
surfer get's trapped in a pocket dimension then Ion crushes it

Avalonofthewind
Alas poor Surfer...we knew thee well...

Sub_Mariner
Surfer get's owned so much it's just not ownage anymore.

Priest
Ion gets owned

General Kon-El
Surfer has no chance. no

Priest
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Surfer has no chance. no
yes he does, its called up-grades

shifty

stick out tongue

breeze85
Spite.

If you really are so unaware of their powers you shouldn't have made the thread in the first place. Would be wise if only relatively close encounters would be posted. "Comic Books" sub-forum under Comic Book Movies is a good place to look for the feats. Take a look at Ion's respect thread, for example.

Entity
Wow, my first thread!

Memories... lol

I only found KMC and started posting here because my roommate claimed he knew more about comics than me and said there was no one besides Galactus that could beat the Silver Surfer.

When I brought up Ion him n his best friend started a running joke with me calling him Bill Murry because he could experiance the same day several times like Groundhog Day lol.

Wow time flies that feels like yesterday and he hasn't lived here in over 3 years

"Id"
Originally posted by Priest
yes he does, its called up-grades

shifty

stick out tongue

Carver will educate us on it.peaches

The Nuul
Originally posted by "Id"
Carver will educate us on it.peaches

thumb up

BattleMage
Originally posted by Entity
As Ion, Kyle Rayner, had the full power of the Green Lantern Corps, the Oblivion Force ,and Parallax giving him the abilities to control energy and manipulate time.
WIth the ability to control energy completely, how could any one defeat him? ? IF someone even had the ablility to, he could simply take away their powers by manipulating their energy. What kind of amps does Surfer get?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.