Guys with tattoos.. hot or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss-allycat
i was having a discussion with some friends about guys who have tattoos and those who don't. laughing out loud i said that those guys with tattoos r hot. what do you think? shrug just curious.

gshkris72
lol i think its hot when a guy has tattoossmile

miss-allycat
Originally posted by gshkris72
lol i think its hot when a guy has tattoossmile

but it has to look good on him though droolio big grin

Barker
I'll never get a tatoo. barker

Lyna303
Originally posted by Barker
me too....well...unless i really really couldn't live w/out it....

miss-allycat

u can still be hot without a tattoostick out tongue

ninja but out of curiousity, why not?

gshkris72
Originally posted by miss-allycat
but it has to look good on him though droolio big grin

lol yeah.. and it cant be in a really weird spot... like i prefer not to have a guy with a tatoo on his legs. thats just me though.. anyone here watch miami ink?< if so ami has some hot tattoos, and hes kind of hot.

Lyna303
woah... i just realized you were a girl...

miss-allycat
lol yeah.. and it cant be in a really weird spot... like i prefer not to have a guy with a tatoo on his legs. thats just me though.. anyone here watch miami ink?< if so ami has some hot tattoos, and hes kind of hot.

the hottest place a guy can have a tattoo on is his arms droolio

laughing out loud

Barker
ninja but out of curiousity, why not?
I'd probably end up not liking it within a few years.

Plus, I just don't like them. Waste of money to have someone sear a naked lady into your arm, IMO.

miss-allycat

Plus, I just don't like them. Waste of money to have someone sear a naked lady into your arm, IMO.

laughing

Leo.M
I like them, but I won't get one. My reason is because if one of my family members should ever need blood and I match with them, I wouldn't be able to give them my blood because of the link in the tattoos. So no tattoos for me. happy... I'll just use those tattoos that you lick and they stick on you dodgy

gshkris72
Originally posted by Lyna303
woah... i just realized you were a girl...

haha well thanks man.. pftt what made you think i was a male? im i that much of a tomboy? haha

gshkris72
Originally posted by Leo.M
I like them, but I won't get one. My reason is because if one of my family members should ever need blood and I match with them, I wouldn't be able to give them my blood because of the link in the tattoos. So no tattoos for me. happy... I'll just use those tattoos that you lick and they stick on you dodgy

lol.. the stick on ones are fun toosmile.. i want tattoos when im older..but its gonna hurt like a b*tch

miss-allycat
so what parts of the body do u think is hot to get a tattoo on? stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Leo.M

You only have to wait 12 months after getting a tattoo.

Lyna303
haha well thanks man.. pftt what made you think i was a male? im i that much of a tomboy? haha
hmm...i donno maybe youre sig....i guess...

miss-allycat
lol.. the stick on ones are fun toosmile.. i want tattoos when im older..but its gonna hurt like a b*tch

hayden said it doesnt hurt that much but he's a tough guy erm (hayden's d guy who got me obsessed with tattoos lol)

Lyna303
stick on ones forever w00t lol

gshkris72
hmm...i donno maybe youre sig....i guess...

haha... oh him.. thats garrett hedlund(actor) well atleast ya know im a girl nowsmile...

hayden said it doesnt hurt that much but he's a tough guy erm (hayden's d guy who got me obsessed with tattoos lol)

lol... well once you get one, it probably doesnt hurt as much the second time..

miss-allycat
Originally posted by LanceWindu

confused so does that mean... if that person gets a tattoo.. he/she has 2 wait 12 mths then its ok?

gshkris72
stick on ones forever w00t lol

lol always:P

Lyna303
haha... oh him.. thats garrett hedlund(actor) well atleast ya know im a girl nowsmile...

lol... well once you get one, it probably doesnt hurt as much the second time..
interesting...people think im a guy...*cough jackofblades* lol

Leo.M
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Really? eek! Weird, when my cousin got into a car accident and needed blood, the doctors wouldn't let her dad (who matched with her) give her his blood because of his tattoo and he's had his for years. blink

Lyna303
thats sad...

Leo.M
She's still alive stick out tongue They found someone else.

Lyna303
oic...

gshkris72
interesting...people think im a guy...*cough jackofblades* lol

lol.. okay well atleast everyone on this thread knows yours a girl

EVERYONE..CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION... LYNA303 IS IN FACT A GIRL.. SUPRISING TO SOME, WHO MAY OF THOUGHT SHE WAS A GUY. BUT SHES NOT.. now back to the thread

wonder why the doctor said that?? wtf?

Lyna303
awww...so nice of you happy lol

bogen
tattoos are kool, if it's for religious or sentimanetal reasons then yes if it's for gangs or what hhave you then i suggest you go out and buy yourself a life.

gshkris72
haha dont mention itsmile <that was to Lyna

gshkris72
im glad they found someone else with her blood type.. or else that would be a sad ending

SeptemberRain
I have a skull and crossbones tattoo on my left side of my chest; on my ribs

IceJaw

miss-allycat
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
I have a skull and crossbones tattoo on my left side of my chest; on my ribs

dude, i need a pic of that lolstick out tongue

Dusty
*is getting a ninja turtle tattoo on my forearm*

miss-allycat
laughing out loud

Mišt
*is getting a picture of Dusty on my forearm* doped

miss-allycat
awww how sweetstick out tongue Michael where have u been? blink

Mišt
Somewhereshifty

Where have you been?shock

Dusty

Mišt
flex

Dusty
dancingmilk

Mišt
mistdance

ADarksideJedi
Condsiding my boyfriend has one from a friend of his.And my twin sister does too.I think it looks hot on him.jm cool

Devalion
i was having a discussion with some friends about guys who have tattoos and those who don't. laughing out loud i said that those guys with tattoos r hot. what do you think? shrug just curious.

I would say yeah, guys with tattoo are hot, but it does depend on what they've got....the tattoo does have to be tasteful

Punkyhermy
ew...

NO.

Just...

NO.

no expression

miss-allycat
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
ew...

NO.

Just...

NO.

no expression

lol no one's asking you 2 agreestick out tongue

Punkyhermy
but still...just...NO.

no expression

miss-allycat
yea ok ok i get it laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
big grin

~Da Rev~
I have a tattoo. But i'm hot anyways

miss-allycat
what kind of tattoo?stick out tongue

~Da Rev~

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I have a tattoo. But i'm hot anyways yes, you're handsome with or without a tattoo.

miss-allycat

damn...

~Da Rev~
w00t

Clovie
i was having a discussion with some friends about guys who have tattoos and those who don't. laughing out loud i said that those guys with tattoos r hot. what do you think? shrug just curious. depends on guy and tattoo

miss-allycat
w00t

tattoo looks great. sadly, i dont know what u look like laughing out loudstick out tongue

~Da Rev~
tattoo looks great. sadly, i dont know what u look like laughing out loudstick out tongue Ah. Well.....I'd post my picture, although i'd get beat up for posting it for the 100000000000th time.

miss-allycat
Ah. Well.....I'd post my picture, although i'd get beat up for posting it for the 100000000000th time.

laughing out loud popular guystick out tongue

~Da Rev~
No....i'm just a manwhore sad

miss-allycat
No....i'm just a manwhore sad

blink really? stick out tongue aww i dont think sostick out tongue hug

~Da Rev~
blink really? stick out tongue aww i dont think sostick out tongue hug You're gonna have to trust me on that one.

miss-allycat
yea oklaughing out loud i'll trust u... manwhore?blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.