Colossus (at his peak) vs. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
if it comes to a combat... between those two powerhouses...
who will have the advantage ?

tkitna
Hercules. Better fighter and just as strong.

Lucid Lui
The Prince of power.

Dinalfos
Hercules, with ease.

Jyppe
Hercules easily, his physhical stats are far greater.. + his experience and skills.

Make it a mortal Hercules and you've got a match.

ankur29
hercules easily , he is well over colossus's peak .........he is savange hulk / thor/ classic juggernaut match

hunbu04
hercules will killed colossus. colossus is not even in the same league as hercules strength wise. plus hercules is faster, limitless stamina,healing rate,invulnerability,more durable,superior reflexes, thousand years of experience and immortal.

Soujaboy
Hercules 10/10

Metalmanx
Herc wins everytime. But I don't see it as an easy victory for any of those wins. Colossus's nigh-invulnerability will keep these fights lasting awhile.

hunbu04
colossus invulnerability only work on weaklings not on tier like hercules who can easily cut through colossus skin while colossus will be unable to pierce(SPELLING) hercules skin on the other hand

Metalmanx
Originally posted by hunbu04
colossus invulnerability only work on weaklings not on tier like hercules who can easily cut through colossus skin while colossus will be unable to pierce(SPELLING) hercules skin on the other hand

...Uh...with what is Hercules piercing Colossus?

Colossus's invulnerability works on everyone. no expression

guy222
herc

Sin I AM
I like the concept of Piotr, but lets face it, he sucks when it comes down 2 it...I just don't see him beating any of Marvels bricks.

Grinning Goku
Herc.

gogogadgetgo
hercules 10/10 and easily too.

they may be both class 100 but...

there's class 100
colossus
thing
etc

and there's class 100
hercules
hulk
etc

golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator if only for a little bit.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator if only for a little bit. He's also stood toe to toe with Hercules in Infinity War.

Herc. does win though.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I like the concept of Piotr, but lets face it, he sucks when it comes down 2 it...I just don't see him beating any of Marvels bricks.
Colossus rocks dude. He can take on herc for short amount of time. He will lose every time but hercs just in a higher class.

guy222
Hercules

The Nuul
Colossus might have the Dur on him but yeah Herc wins 10/10.

SoulDevourer
Hercules got WAY better stats then Colossus 'cept maybe durablity

stalemate cause Colossus is invulnerable (unless he can make colossus revert back to human then he wins)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.