Thor and Superman vs Marvel + DC Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

Thor
Superman

vs
Wonder Woman
Sersi
Starfire
She Hulk

deathknight
Well I think sersi alone would be a challenge to both of them, add in the likes of wonder woman along with starfire and she-hulk and this fight easily goes to team 2

Superboy Prime
Speedblitz renders WW, She-Hulk and Starfire out of the equation.

Then it's Thor + Supes vs Sersi.

Superboy Prime
Well it may take more than the speedblitz to take Diana out.

batdude123
Thor vs. Sersi would take a while. From there, Superman can easily take out Starfire (he's done so before with minimal effort) and knock She Hulk out cold. From there, Diana and Clark fight for a couple of minutes ending up with Kal-El knocking her out of orbit. From there, it's 2 on 1.

golem370
I think Sersi would beat Thor and a good fight to see would be Wonder Woman & Starfire vs Superman

Darth_Erebus
The other three occupy Superman long enough for Sersi to turn Thor into a frog. Far from taking a while it would be over in .00001 seconds. Then she turns Superman into a block of wood. Take Sersi out of this, with her in it the guys have no chance.

ExodusCloak
Well if it's Thor vs Sersi...while WW acts as interference so Supes doesn't take out Starfire straight away and doesn't speedblitz She-Hulk...in any event She-Hulk can't fly so she's a non-factor...

And then it's

WW & Starfire vs Supes
and
Thor vs Sersi...

Or

The other way round....

WW and Starfire vs Thor
While Sersi takes on Supes...

I think the ladies can win...mainly due to Sersi...

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well if it's Thor vs Sersi...while WW acts as interference so Supes doesn't take out Starfire straight awayand doesn't speedblitz She-Hulk...in any event She-Hulk can't fly so it's she's a non-factor...

And then it's

WW & Starfire vs Supes
and
Thor vs Sersi...

Or

The other way round....

WW and Starfire vs Thor
While Sersi takes on Supes...

I think the ladies can win...mainly due to Sersi...

Starfire would be taken out in a heartbeat by Superman. He's already done so before...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by batdude123
Starfire would be taken out in a heartbeat by Superman. He's already done so before...

But could he do it...with Diana acting as interference?

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
But could he do it...with Diana acting as interference?

He took Starfire out along with Captain Atom, GL John, and Power Girl at the same time. It's not that big of a stretch to say that he can do it with WW there too...

ExodusCloak
He took Starfire out along with Captain Atom, GL John, and Power Girl at the same time. It's not that big of a stretch to say that he can do it with WW there too...

Now that I think about it..he probably could...considering how far his punches can send WW...one punch would delay Diana long enough to Blitz and end Starfire...

What do you think about the other pairing...

Thor vs WW & Starfire
and
Supes vs Sersi..

General Kon-El
Superman owns everyone himself

batdude123
Can Sersi be blitzed?

Darth_Erebus
Sersi's a prime Eternal meaning she's nearly invulnerable. It would take a lot of force, and I mean a lot to take her out of the fight. She may not be as fast as Superman but she's durable enough to withstand his speed blitz until she can bring her matter manipulation powers to play at which point he's toast.

Forget this match, if you ain't at leastThanos level then Sersi isn't going down.

ExodusCloak
Can Sersi be blitzed?

Don't know... sad don't think she's as fast as Supes...

But isn't her durability really high...

What about the whole Eternal immune to death thing...

Devil Lance

you do realize That Loeb wrote Supes as being ten times more powerful then he actually is

Thers no way he could beat- Green Lantern, Powergirl,Captain Atom, and Starfire at the same time

Also during that arc He acted like he had never met Starfire before

Wow I Nev knew Supes had such a bad Memory
They've met countless times before

in
Cosmic Odyssey
JLA/Titans Technis Imperative
and Early in Grayson's titan run which showed Supes and Kor having a respect for each other.

Loeb's S/b run was messed up in so many ways

now on to the fight imo Starfire and WW could beat Supes

All starfie would have to do is distract Superman fora few moments until Diana could either lasso him up or behead him with her tiara ( he has been shown to not be able to to dodge it before)taking Superman out of the fight) and letting WW be free to help sersi beat Thor.

batdude123
Starfire is nothing to Superman.

breeze85
Starfire, She-Hulk and Wonder Woman are all taken out in an instant. It's Sersi that makes the fight. She might just bang both Thor and Superman. Would be nice to see some more feats of her.

Draco69
WW stalemates Thor. Sersi turns Superman into a pile of hay. Thor gets gangbanged...and not a in good way.

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
WW stalemates Thor. Sersi turns Superman into a pile of hay. Thor gets gangbanged...and not a in good way.

WW stalemates Thor. hysterical2

Draco... disgust

Superboy Prime
WW won't be stalemating Thor while Supes is around.

Ricodrayz
Superman throws the universe at them! from what I been hearing how powerful supes is laughing . He held a blackhole eek!

Draco69
WW stalemates Thor. hysterical2

Draco... disgust

Why not? She has a counter for every one of his attacks. Her bracelets and nigh magical resistance make her a perfect contender for Thor. She can at the very, very least stalemate Thor for awhile until Sersi uses her powers to suck the solar energy out of Superman or turn Superman's costume into Kryptonite.

Draco69
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
WW won't be stalemating Thor while Supes is around.

That's because Sersi will be turning Superman into a Pokeball...

Seriously Sersi has more powers than Martian Manhunter. That's saying something.

Sersi could probably take both of them down herself.

batdude123
Why not? She has a counter for every one of his attacks. Her bracelets and nigh magical resistance make her a perfect contender for Thor. She can at the very, very least stalemate Thor for awhile until Sersi uses her powers to suck the solar energy out of Superman or turn Superman's costume into Kryptonite.

Dare to dream Draco. He'd smoke her 7/10.

Draco69
Dare to dream Draco. He'd smoke her 7/10.

I'd say 6/10. They're perfect combatants for each other.

Superman on the other hand would lose 8 to 9/10 against Thor.

Superboy Prime
But that's assuming Sersi is able to transform Supes into a frog before he blitzes WW to hell and back.

Match starts

Nanosecond past Starfire, She-Hulk and WW are out of the match. Sersi see what's happening and turns Supes into an ant. She steps on him. Then her soul gets trapped inside of Mjolnir.

batdude123

That's garbage. Superman would beat Thor for a slight majority. His speed trumps Thor's versatility.

harri
supes beats all of em and will have trouble with ww

Draco69
That's garbage. Superman would beat Thor for a slight majority. His speed trumps Thor's versatility.

????

Thor can't beat a speedster who's as strong as him and who's vulnerable to magic....

but he CAN beat a speedster who's as strong as him and who's highly resistant to magic?

Does not compute.

harri
ww is really good

batdude123
????

Thor can't beat a speedster who's as strong as him and who's vulnerable to magic....

but he CAN beat a speedster who's as strong as him and who's highly resistant to magic?

Does not compute.

Superman's speed and strength>>Diana's

Superman's versatility>Diana's

Does that not compute?

Superman takes 6/10 against Thor.

Thor takes 6/10 against WW.

Superman takes 7/10 against WW.

Ricodrayz
Superman throws the sun at wonderwoman eek!

Draco69
But that's assuming Sersi is able to transform Supes into a frog before he blitzes WW to hell and back.

WW has superspeed as while. She may not be as fast him but she's fast enough to dodge or deflect the majority of Superman's blows.

Jesus Christ. Do people really believe that a simple speedblitz is all it takes to take down WW? She's not slow, people...

Nanosecond past Starfire, She-Hulk and WW are out of the match.

A nanosecond? Are you high? She-Hulk? Yes. Starfire? Extremely doubtful. She's Class 100 AND she can travel at translightspeed. WW? Getting KOed in nanosecond speedblitz by Superman? Hell no. She can react to the Flash....numerous times....

Sersi see what's happening and turns Supes into an ant. She steps on him. Then her soul gets trapped inside of Mjolnir.

Yeah, Adam Warlock tried that. Didn't work.

Ricodrayz
WW has superspeed as while. She may not be as fast him but she's fast enough to dodge or deflect the majority of Superman's blows.

Jesus Christ. Do people really believe that a simple speedblitz is all it takes to take down WW? She's not slow, people...
But she is not Superman either laughing

harri
o how can you get a sig can you do it for me in other words

Draco69

Speed is moderately higher. Particularly in space. Strength is debatable since WW's always been perceived as second in strength or equal to his.

Depends on your definition of versatility. Superman has heat vision, tornado breath and ice breath as offensive capablities. WW has a tiara, a golden lasso, an Invisible Plane and the Morpheus touch as several of offensive capabilities.

Does that not compute?

I disagree. Superman's speed is nothing Thor hasn't already encountered. He's battled a speedblitzing Silver Surfer after all. IMO, Superman's vulnerability to magic is to much of a glaring weakness.

You changed your mind? It was 7 out ten before...

I agree but I would ere on the 5/10. Most of Thor's attacks won't do serious damage as Diana has went up against Zeus, Hades and other Skyfather-level beings. The lasso's the major threat that can end the battle instantenously if Thor gets wrapped up in it.

If they're both going all out with bloodlust, I would agree.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by harri
o how can you get a sig can you do it for me in other words http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18944&pagenumber=751#post7436673

Juntai
Originally posted by Devil Lance
you do realize That Loeb wrote Supes as being ten times more powerful then he actually is

But then wouldn't that make him . . .that powerful, seeing as it all happens in continuity?

harri
so wat you do?

batdude123
Speed is moderately higher. Particularly in space. Strength is debatable since WW's always been perceived as second in strength or equal to his.

If you look at feats, his strength is clearly the higher of the two. She IS strong enough to compete, but not strong enough to get the majority I'm afraid...

Depends on your definition of versatility. Superman has heat vision, tornado breath and ice breath as offensive capablities. WW has a tiara, a golden lasso, an Invisible Plane and the Morpheus touch as several of offensive capabilities.

He can do a lot more than that, and you know it.

Does that not compute?

Maybe it doesn't. schmoll

Shaddup!!! disgust

I agree but I would ere on the 5/10. Most of Thor's attacks won't do serious damage as Diana has went up against Zeus, Hades and other Skyfather-level beings. The lasso's the major threat that can end the battle instantenously if Thor gets wrapped up in it.

You make good points, however it's not like WW is something Thor has never faced either. And Diana's magic resistence can only take her so far. Although he can summon things magically, that doesn't mean however that the attacks THEMSELVES are magical. His amazing versatility is the kicker in the fight. Mjolnir is a HUGE plot device sadly...

Okay then...

Ricodrayz
so wat you do? ask for a sig laughing (DEscribe it and find an image for them to use...someone will do it for you soon) after they give it to you, you go to edit profile and upload the url and eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
But then wouldn't that make him . . .that powerful, seeing as it all happens in continuity?

Apparently not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
thnx but can you do it for me plz i will be happy one of venom plz

Validus
He took Starfire out along with Captain Atom
Friggin loser.

Ricodrayz
thnx but can you do it for me plz i will be happy one of venom plz I don't hav ethe advance tools to work with to make a decent sig shock

harri
like im crap at this

harri
any sig of venom or any sig i will be happy

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Friggin loser.

Superman>>Skyfather level characters

It is to be accepted by everyone.

Ricodrayz
Apparently not. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then lets use the superman before they powered him down(if you could call it that) because that's how they originaly made him laughing

Ricodrayz
any sig of venom or any sig i will be happy Ok lol laughing

harri
really?

harri
your safe as hell mate lets smoke smokin' laughing

Validus

Glad you came around.

Darth_Erebus

hysterical

harri
am i spamming again i will not i promise

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
hysterical

It's true. ACCEPT IT!!!

harri
so can you plz do it but if im pushing you say now

batdude123
Glad you came around.

I like Superman a lot better than Nathaniel btw. laughing out loud

Inhuman

Does that not compute?

Thor 6/10 against supes

harri
and i will stop

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor 6/10 against supes

Superman 7/10 against Thor.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Juntai

not really because it would be considered jobbing on the other heroes parts, you can't tell me that you honestly beleive that superman can take on those heroes that he fought in that arc by himself do you laughing .

I

harri
so?

Validus
I like Superman a lot better than Nathaniel btw. laughing out loud
So you agree that incident wasn't jobbing?

batdude123
So you agree that incident wasn't jobbing?

Superman beats everybody.

Inhuman
Superman 7/10 against Thor.

Thor 6.5/10 vs supes
Beta ray bill 7/10 vs. supes
cool

harri
no thats wrong supes beats thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman could kill Thor and Superman with a couple of God Wave punches for the win. Since the thread started didnt' say she couldn't use it.

Ricodrayz
really?

Validus
Superman beats everybody.
Answer the question, newb.

Great Evil Beast couldn't take 9/10 over Superman.

Inhuman
no thats wrong supes beats thor

Pis dials dont go up to 11

harri
really

harri
wat you mean

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi can Turn WonderWOman into a Kryptonite Wonder WOman and she kicks the shit out of Superman. While Sersi turns thor into a frog. This fight is easly the women's.

harri
o i like that sig how do i get it from you????????

harri
i need to know

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi can Turn WonderWOman into a Kryptonite Wonder WOman and she kicks the shit out of Superman. While Sersi turns thor into a frog. This fight is easly the women's.
WW can't be transmuted.

Ricodrayz
o i like that sig how do i get it from you???????? Right click and press save as. Once saved to your PC, go to edit profile then look under sig and click the upload link. After that just browse and click the pic saved on your pc and !!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW can't be transmuted.

Shit ur right. Doesn't stop sersi from transmuting the air around ww into krytonite.

Accel
Shit ur right. Doesn't stop sersi from transmuting the air around ww into krytonite.
Since she needs air to breathe, wouldn't that basically kill her?

harri
soz im crap these things were does it say save?

Ricodrayz
soz im crap these things were does it say save? lol where ever you save it...either your desktop or my documents eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Since she needs air to breathe, wouldn't that basically kill her?

Are we forgetting when she fought the white martian in outerspace? She can hold her breath for a really looong time. But ANy Way, She Hulk and star fire can be transmuted into krytonite. They would take Superman down fast after than. While WW can give thor or superman a run on her own, adding in sersi means certain victory.

Inhuman
you cant just use another persons sigerm

harri
how do i click on you does it save save then?????

harri
soz im so so so soz

Ricodrayz
how do i click on you does it save save then????? What laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t295619.html

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Inhuman
you cant just use another persons sigerm I made the Venom one for him eek!

batdude123
Answer the question, newb.

I believe I just did. messed

Ricodrayz
I believe I just did. messed Noob noob nooob nooob mad

harri
can you plzzzzzzzzz do it

harri
like can you put it on my posts like at the bottom

Ricodrayz
can you plzzzzzzzzz do it I can't because it's your account that you have to go in to do it fear

batdude123
Harri... SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Ricodrayz
Harri... SHUT THE F*CK UP. You are so nice laughing

harri
wat did i do?

Ricodrayz
wat did i do? I think you breathed or something laughing

batdude123
wat did i do?

You're annoying.

harri
rico is mega funny laughing

harri
o mate forget about sig im causing to much trouble with mr MOODY over there laughing out loud

harri
dont worry

batdude123
Shut it.

Ricodrayz
Shut it. You been killing me today laughing

harri
no unless you ask me nicely

harri
go on

Ricodrayz
no unless you ask me nicely That's the nicest I think he will get laughing

batdude123
no unless you ask me nicely

Please shut your Goddamn mouth.

Ricodrayz
Please shut your Goddamn mouth. I was mistaken laughing

harri
ok then soz

harri
o by the way rico is annoying

Ricodrayz
o by the way rico is annoying No arguments there laughing

harri
laughing laughing

harri
your so GODDAM funny

harri
cmon bat you can be friends like me and rico

batdude123
happy

harri
safe? thumb up

harri
go on

harri
mate

LethalFemme
God I hate you guys.no expression

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by LethalFemme
God I hate you guys.no expression

offtopic

LethalFemme
offtopic

You think?

What's your take on this?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You think?

What's your take on this?
Its annoying
anyways back on topic it I'd give it to the woman 6-7/10 times.

harri
no

breeze85
She-Hulk, Starfire and Wonder Woman are all so much slower than Superman it's not even funny. Therefore they are taken out before they get to know what has happened.

Saying that WW has seen Flash etc. is a bad argument. It has happened in the comics but not here, why? In comics you don't often see someone, especially heroes going all out. Fighting to the best of their abilities. Comics and this versus forum are incomparable, as crazy as it may sound. Here, everyone goes all out.

People need to understand the difference, like 99% on this forum don't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by breeze85
She-Hulk, Starfire and Wonder Woman are all so much slower than Superman it's not even funny. Therefore they are taken out before they get to know what has happened.

Saying that WW has seen Flash etc. is a bad argument. It has happened in the comics but not here, why? In comics you don't often see someone, especially heroes going all out. Fighting to the best of their abilities. Comics and this versus forum are incomparable, as crazy as it may sound. Here, everyone goes all out.

So all the times WW has fought Superman and Matched him for speed doesn't count? Or when WW fought White martians who are as fast as superman that doesn't count? Speed has nothing to do with reflex. WW reflexes are matched only by Thor. Superman is Fast, and has fast reflexes, but they are not as good as WW's. She regularly dodges opponents and deflects multiply light speed attacks at once. So There wont' be any speed blitzing of WW. and Starfire has flown how fast in the galaxy to get from one place to the next? On this forum, we make sure we know the characters before we just call out speed blitz. Especially when WW is concerned. I"m watching.

olympian
WW doesnt match Flash for speed. Neither SM. They are fast enough to see him, get close or tag but thats it. Hes faster than either.

Show me the times WW has deflected multiple ligth speed attacks at once. Theres no regulary in that.

And i though J was extreme.....

Nevermid. There are more extreme views after all. Altho both views are similiar...

"Counter for every single attack of his", eh. This one will make a sig worth of someone.

breeze85
So all the times WW has fought Superman and Matched him for speed doesn't count? Or when WW fought White martians who are as fast as superman that doesn't count? Speed has nothing to do with reflex. WW reflexes are matched only by Thor. Superman is Fast, and has fast reflexes, but they are not as good as WW's. She regularly dodges opponents and deflects multiply light speed attacks at once. So There wont' be any speed blitzing of WW. and Starfire has flown how fast in the galaxy to get from one place to the next? On this forum, we make sure we know the characters before we just call out speed blitz. Especially when WW is concerned. I"m watching.

When has Superman fought her at the speed of light or even exceeded it? Did the White Martians fought her at that speed? Can you prove that WW's reflexes surpasses that of Superman's? When has she dodged attacks that are multiple times the speed of light? Well, how fast has Starfire flown? Put up some scans, nothing else.

If you want scans of Superman's speed go thread his respect thread, plenty of them there.

Devil Lance
When has Superman fought her at the speed of light or even exceeded it? Did the White Martians fought her at that speed? Can you prove that WW's reflexes surpasses that of Superman's? When has she dodged attacks that are multiple times the speed of light? Well, how fast has Starfire flown? Put up some scans, nothing else.

If you want scans of Superman's speed go thread his respect thread, plenty of them there.
In the sacrifice arc he fought her ta light spee they got to sunb in less then two minutes from earth of course eek!

D-Block

That's a joke and Thor's fast too. Speed trumps Thor's vesatility that's funny stuff.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by D-Block
That's a joke and Thor's fast too. Speed trumps Thor's vesatility that's funny stuff.

It sure does. Flash would pwn Thor.

Team God-dudes ftw.

D-Block

Does that not compute?

If that was the case then IMO supes will not win the majority if any.

D-Block

How is that bad WW has the speed of Mercury or Hermes messenger of the gods A.K.A. gods of speed if I'm not mistaken

D-Block
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It sure does. Flash would pwn Thor.

Team God-dudes ftw.

No it don't. Flash would pwn Thor but not supes right.

olympian

1) So basically we just IMAGINE how they WOULD go? Faulty.

2) Heroes have gone all out. Fact.

3) WW does have the speed to tag Flash. Its matching him that she doesnt do. Neither does SM.

Superboy Prime
Heroes going all out...I suppose that means Superman going all out too, huh? That's not going to be pretty.

breeze85
Originally posted by olympian
1) So basically we just IMAGINE how they WOULD go? Faulty.

2) Heroes have gone all out. Fact.

3) WW does have the speed to tag Flash. Its matching him that she doesnt do. Neither does SM.

We try to guess how would they go, if everyone went all out and used their best feats, yes. Heroes have gone all out, from time to time they go all out. Still it's rare that they go all out. Due to speedsters most fights would end before they had even started, that's not funny. Talking about comics of course. They just keep on hanging there to make it more exciting. The readers like it better when the combatants are evenly matched, one-sided fights are boring.

Does she have the speed to match Flash it his fastest? Scans of her best speed feats.

olympian
She doesnt no. Its what i said.

Tagging someone isent matching speeds. Otherwise both Hulk and Hercules would match Quicksilver.

It only means shes fast enough to see him and get a hold on him.

breeze85
She doesnt no. Its what i said.

Tagging someone isent matching speeds. Otherwise both Hulk and Hercules would match Quicksilver.

It only means shes fast enough to see him and get a hold on him.

Show us when has she 'tagged' Flash at his fastest or just Superman for that matter. When they used their capabilities to the fullest, having maximum speed.

olympian
Tagging is just reacting to someone whos faster than you. In order to suceed in getting a move on the faster person.

Shes tagged Zoom, btw.

breeze85
Tagging is just reacting to someone whos faster than you. In order to suceed in getting a move on the faster person.

Shes tagged Zoom, btw.

I know. Just show us when has she been able to dodge someone who tries to hit her at multiple times the speed of light or even just 1x. It's totally insignificant to say who has the tagged unless excess light speeds were used. Did Zoom use? I guess not but If he did I might just agree he could hang with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.