Venom confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anikaria
Topher Grace will be playing venom/eddie brock in the new spiderman movie he has also been asked to lift weights for the part, personally i think he will be good playing Eddie/Venom, i think Rami knows what he is doing.

Ultraman Baltan
............This has been known for months, pal.

spencerspider
um can u read the other areas like VILLAIN FOR SPIDERMAN 3? this has been known for quite some time dude.... but stay and i will tell u how he will die!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by spencerspider
um can u read the other areas like VILLAIN FOR SPIDERMAN 3? this has been known for quite some time dude.... but stay and i will tell u how he will die!

DON'T! I think you(or some else) already ruined Sandman's death for me! mad

spencerspider
sandman might not die...so i dont know how i ruined his death...i dont even know his death

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Anikaria
Topher Grace will be playing venom/eddie brock in the new spiderman movie he has also been asked to lift weights for the part, personally i think he will be good playing Eddie/Venom, i think Rami knows what he is doing.

Thanks for the 6 month old news.

redcaped
The only Venom I know is the symbiote taking control of Peter and the movie just might end up doing the same to Brock. Don't you think there are too many villains? GG2 & Sandman!

kiekan
Except for the fact that there is no Green Goblin 2 in SM3. Raimi said Harry is neither GG2 or Hobgoblin....

spencerspider
harry is just mad and has weapons lol. he will fight. anyway venom will only be in the last fight. so too bad about venom being in 4th one

redcaped
The movie version of Harry is different. He's younger and more agile than his own father...just by the green thing...he also got it! I saw GG2 in the trailer. Why you deny it anyway?

kiekan
Just because he's on a glider and has some cool gadgets, doesn't mean he's using either of the Goblin aliases. If you actually watch the trailer, he's not wearing a mask, or any form of Goblin outfit, just using some of the weaponry and the glider.

Beyond that... look at pretty much any recent interview with Sam Raimi...

Originally posted by spencerspider
anyway venom will only be in the last fight. so too bad about venom being in 4th one

And you heard this... where?

Another thing Raimi said (I specifically remember hearing it among various ComiCon interviews, but I'm sure he's said it many, many more times elsewhere) that all of the villains will have pretty close to the same amount of screentime and have an equal level of importance to the story.

It has never been officially stated as to how any of these characters will actually play into the storyline. Pretty much everything on the internet, regarding story specifics, is all speculation.

Unless it comes from an official/legitimate interview/video of Raimi or other SM3 staff/actors/actresses, I refuse to believe anything else thats been said.

redcaped
I was referring to the drug they used and its preternatural effects when I said "the green thing" Harry also takes it.

spencerspider
well the Q&A said venom would die at the end. it came out quite a while before the first preview or any news really. it has been dead on on every single point. spiderman's symbiote costume he described perfectly. he said topher was eddie. every single thing that was on there has come true except for stuff about the final battle and stuff during the movies of course. and he described harry's costume perfectly. he said venom would die at the end so i believe it

Spideys Sister
This thread is gayly sticking aroung in plain sight.... But I can understand because the person who made it is a newbie.

spencerspider
gayly stickin around lol

Spideys Sister
it is. {that's gonna be my new word.}

F_doomed
Venom confermed..Wow ur fast. thats only been known for about a year now...Hey i will let you in on a little secret..There bring out a new camaro...And There gonna make a spiderman 3

steverules
First spider-man, now Venom....whats going on, is their some kinda clan people that group together to make threads that don't need to be made.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
This thread is gayly sticking aroung in plain sight.... But I can understand because the person who made it is a newbie.

you mean n00b roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Originally posted by Anikaria
think Rami knows what he is doing.

Doubt it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.