Osama Bin Laden Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
Bin Laden believed dead: report

Source: ABC

A newspaper has quoted a French secret service report as saying Saudi Arabia is convinced Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden died of typhoid in Pakistan last month.

The French regional newspaper, L'Est Republicain, has printed what it says is a copy of the report, dated September 21.

It says the report was shown to French President Jacques Chirac, Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin and France's Interior and Defence Ministers on the same day.

"According to a usually reliable source, the Saudi services are now convinced that Osama Bin Laden is dead," the document said.

"The information gathered by the Saudis indicates that the head of Al Qaeda was a victim while he was in Pakistan on August 23, 2006, of a very serious case of typhoid, which led to a partial paralysis of his internal organs."

The report, stamped with a "confidential defence" label and the initials of the French secret service, says Saudi Arabia first heard the information on September 4 and is waiting for more details before making an official announcement.

France's Defence Ministry says the report cannot be confirmed but it will launch an inquiry into the leak of secret documents.

The Pakistani Government says it has received no information from any foreign government that would corroborate the report.

Saudi-born Bin Laden was based in Afghanistan until US-backed forces overthrew its Taliban Government in late 2001.

Since then, US and Pakistani officials have regularly said they believe he is hiding somewhere on the rugged border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The last videotaped message released by Bin Laden was in late 2004, but several low-quality audio tapes have been released this year.

Likely or just rumours?confused

BackFire
I hope it's true, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

xmarksthespot
If it's true it's somewhat ironic that Salmonella enterica did what the U.S. army, navy, airforce and intelligence agencies couldn't.

Dusty
Originally posted by BackFire
I hope it's true, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

lord xyz
Of cource he's dead. You try getting kidney medicine whilst hiding in a cave. Or running from town to town. He was almost dead 10 days before 9/11.

Ultraman Baltan
I bet he's alive, but barely.

Velkyn
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If it's true it's somewhat ironic that Salmonella enterica did what the U.S. army, navy, airforce and intelligence agencies couldn't.

Man, wouldn't that make Orwell proud....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Velkyn
Man, wouldn't that make Orwell proud....

Not really seeing as it has absolutely no Orwellian context.

As for him being dead (recent or otherwise), it would make no dent in the continued propaganda surrounding him.

lil bitchiness
Nope, I don't buy this at all.

Bin Laden is dead, says Saudi Arabia. Thats about as unconvincing as it gets.

Untill I see his body, and a DNA test (which ALL can still be faked) Osama is more than likely alive.

...''reliable saudi source''....I laugh.

Sir J
They could just be be pretending he is dead so they can attack when we least expect.

but i could be wrong

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Sir J
They could just be be pretending he is dead so they can attack when we least expect

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...No, seriously...Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Deano
They could just be be pretending he is dead so they can attack when we least expect.

but i could be wrong

wrong.

im betting ur still one of the people who believe bin laden was responsible for 9/11

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Deano
im betting ur still one of the people who believe bin laden was responsible for 9/11

Oh, Deano...I love you in a special manly way, but why do you have to do it everywhere you go?

Deano
because when i see people talking rubbish in every thread,...well i just have to do it because i'll get the shakes otherwise

lord xyz
Osama Bin Laden is f*cking dead

The guy has kidney failure FFS, he's had it for years and has needed serious medical treatment ever since. How could Afghanistan, one of the poorest countries in the world, if not, THE poorest, suply him with medication, and not let the US know his location whilst doing so? It's basic logic.

but i could be wrong laughing

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by lord xyz
He was almost dead 10 days before 9/11.

Umm no, he was free to move anywhere before 9/11, once we Deployed troops he started to hide more and more

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Osama Bin Laden is f*cking dead

What is the basis for this claim of necrophilia?

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Umm no, he was free to move anywhere before 9/11, once we Deployed troops he started to hide more and more

Oh, no. Looks like we've got another one...

Council#13
I hope he's still alive, so the U.S. can capture him alive

Lumanix
Originally posted by Council#13
I hope he's still alive, so the U.S. can capture him alive The U.S. will not capture their number 1 excuse for invading countries.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Lumanix
The U.S. will not capture their number 1 excuse for invading countries.

hang Please Leave

lil bitchiness
Not confirmed people, not confirmed.

http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,20467390-5006506,00.html

Lumanix
hang Please Leave No?

Deano

very true.

but even if they do, i wonder what boogyman they will blame for the next terrorist attack they pull on there own people.

Council#13

America's #1 excuse is that these countries have dangerous weapons that could be used against them.

Deano
America's #1 excuse is that these countries have dangerous weapons that could be used against them.

and yet they cannot prove it

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Oh, I get it now. You're talking about oil, right?

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, I get it now. You're talking about oil, right?

If you think the War was about Oil then come to this country and look at a Gas Station

coolmovies
Hes an old man he can die anytime

ADarksideJedi

Deano
there are far more dangerous criminals at large

RZA
Who cares if Osama is dead or not. He's just the face of Al Qaeda, nothing more, well also the main source of their funding, but they don't need him for that, they just need his money.

Anybody who's actually familiar with Al Qaeda's heirachy knows that the real brains behind all these attacks is the good Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri. He's the one they need to get.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by RZA
Who cares if Osama is dead or not. He's just the face of Al Qaeda, nothing more, well also the main source of their funding, but they don't need him for that, they just need his money.

Anybody who's actually familiar with Al Qaeda's heirachy knows that the real brains behind all these attacks is the good Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri. He's the one they need to get.

Bin Laden was doing more of the planning a while back, just can't with Bombs going off around him

Robtard

Robtard
wrong.

I'm betting you're one of those guys who believe the towers were brought down by preset explosives and the pentagon was hit by a missile.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm betting you're one of those guys who believe the towers were brought down by preset explosives and the pentagon was hit by a missile.

yeh silly boy arn't i

Quiero Mota
Even if he is dead, our boys and girls won't be able to automatically come home. So what does his death really accomplish or mean?

Kinneary
If Osama died tomorrow, nothing would change except Bush's approval ratings. That being said, I very much doubt Osama is dead now. We've gotten false hopes before that turned out to be absolutely nothing.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If you think the War was about Oil then come to this country and look at a Gas Station

Oh, is the war all over now? Did bombing Iraq somehow produce more oil, or did it merely give the US more control over it?

Robtard
Oh, is the war all over now? Did bombing Iraq somehow produce more oil, or did it merely give the US more control over it?

Not sure if you noticed, but gas prices have climbed considerably in America since the Iraqi war started. If anyone has more control over oil, it's OPEC.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Not sure if you noticed, but gas prices have climbed considerably in America since the Iraqi war started. If anyone has more control over oil, it's OPEC.

Robtard

And I ask you, if the U.S. now has Iraqs oil under it's own control, why isn't gasoline cheaper? Believe me, Bush would love to lower the price of gas, it would only make his rating go up and deflect attention away from his administration.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
And I ask you, if the U.S. now has Iraqs oil under it's own control, why isn't gasoline cheaper? Believe me, Bush would love to lower the price of gas, it would only make his rating go up and deflect attention away from his administration.
Oh, is the war all over now?

Velkyn
Not really seeing as it has absolutely no Orwellian context.

As for him being dead (recent or otherwise), it would make no dent in the continued propaganda surrounding him.

Bah, got crossed as usual... meant make H. G. Wells proud.... but I digress

Robtard
Ya Krunk'd Floo,

No, the war isn't over, the main conflict is, the guerrilla type of warfare and Iraqi infighting we see now will continue for a very long time. But what does that have to do with your supposed U.S. control of Iraq's oil fields? Oil flows out of Iraq daily.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
No, the war isn't over, the main conflict is, the guerrilla type of warfare and Iraqi infighting we see now will continue for a very long time. But what does that have to do with your supposed U.S. control of Iraq's oil fields? Oil flows out of Iraq daily.

The instability of the region - the whole Middle East, in fact - is one of the dictating factors of the price per barrel. It should be overtly apparent that Bush's intentions for the Middle East are to exert greater control, so the supply - and projected supply - of oil to his financial backers is not disrupted.

Perhaps we should be dancing in a different thread though?

tabby999
If Bin Laden was dead Bush would have him hanging off the gate at the white house, its all the media would have on for a week. And just yesterday i saw Bush with a middle eastern President making a statement about the hunt for Bin Laden in his country.

Darth Kreiger

WTF? Where did I say it was over, and I hope you realise that what I was saying was Gas Prices Skyrocketed

Ya Krunk'd Floo
WTF? Where did I say it was over, and I hope you realise that what I was saying was Gas Prices Skyrocketed

The implication of your post suggests it. See my other posts on the subject in regard to the second part of your post.

Darth Kreiger
The implication of your post suggests it. See my other posts on the subject in regard to the second part of your post.

Again, how does that imply the war being over? "War was about" What it was started for eek! . And of course, since you obviously don't live in the States, you don't see the Gas Prices. Especially since I was talking in the now

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Again, how does that imply the war being over? "War was about" What it was started for eek! . And of course, since you obviously don't live in the States, you don't see the Gas Prices. Especially since I was talking in the now

I think you've just defeated yourself with this post.

Council#13
and yet they cannot prove it

That's right

lord xyz
Umm no, he was free to move anywhere before 9/11, once we Deployed troops he started to hide more and more Did you even read what I said?

The U.S. will not capture their number 1 excuse for invading countries. laughing Now this is funny. (And true.)

Kinneary
Why is it that we want to invade all these countries, again? Oil? Money? Just to prove how bad ass we are?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kinneary
Why is it that we want to invade all these countries, again? Oil? Money? Just to prove how bad ass we are? All of the above. ermm

Mišt
Why is it that we want to invade all these countries, again? Oil? Money? Just to prove how bad ass we are?

They're still trying to find Wally/Waldoermm

Kinneary
All of the above. ermm
So then no real, definable reason? It seems to me that endless invasions and looking inept is going to do nothing but hurt Bush and his cabinet's reputation and careers after their terms are over.

Mišt
And the only people caring will be Americans. Who cares what his reputation and career is once his term is over, its what the next one does that matters.

Deano
So then no real, definable reason? It seems to me that endless invasions and looking inept is going to do nothing but hurt Bush and his cabinet's reputation and careers after their terms are over.

there is a reason. you will know what it is if you look hard enough

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Hahaha, oh yeah...They'll all be so out of pocket.

Trickster

There are more reasons for a rise in gas prices than just instability in the Middle East. It seems that oil companies have only just realised there is a limited supply of the source of their wealth, so they're pumping up the prices.

Why would Bush care about his approval ratings now? He's not trying to run again, so he can concentrate on making his retirement a happy one.

redcaped
oye barbaro!

Robtard
The instability of the region - the whole Middle East, in fact - is one of the dictating factors of the price per barrel. It should be overtly apparent that Bush's intentions for the Middle East are to exert greater control, so the supply - and projected supply - of oil to his financial backers is not disrupted.

Perhaps we should be dancing in a different thread though?

Oil was already flowing out of Iraq before the war started and the price of gas was cheaper for Americans.

Perhaps...

Robtard
Originally posted by Trickster
There are more reasons for a rise in gas prices than just instability in the Middle East. It seems that oil companies have only just realised there is a limited supply of the source of their wealth, so they're pumping up the prices.

Why would Bush care about his approval ratings now? He's not trying to run again, so he can concentrate on making his retirement a happy one.

Actually, Abdallah S. Jum'ah, president and chief executive of Saudi Aramco recently confirmed that due to technological improvements the oil reserve could be boosted to add one trillion barrels over the next 25 or so years.

You realize the Bush cabinet needs to care about its ratings, they will reflect on the Republicans in the upcoming reelections. Also, he is already filthy rotten rich.

Darth Kreiger

Yes, 2 Invasions, 1 of a Dictatorship, 1 of an Anarchist Terrorist Organization, is endless.

They need the votes for Republicans, so they're caving in to Democrats

Kinneary
(I was talking about the people who say that we won't catch Bin Laden because we want excuses for more invasions...)

Deano
No evidence bin Laden is dead, says Saudi Arabia

'Saudi Arabia said on Sunday it had no evidence that Osama bin Laden had died, shedding further doubt on a secret document leaked in France that said Saudi secret services believed he had died last month.

France and the United States said on Saturday they could not confirm the report in French regional daily L'Est Republicain which quoted France's DGSE foreign intelligence service as saying the Saudi secret services were convinced the al Qaeda leader had died of typhoid in Pakistan in late August.'

(This whole story is to divert attention from the fact that Bin Laden died long ago, probably of kidney failure)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/24092006/325/evidence-bin-laden-dead-saudi-arabia.html

Darth Kreiger
(This whole story is to divert attention from the fact that Bin Laden died long ago, probably of kidney failure)

I'm sure it is Deano

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oil was already flowing out of Iraq before the war started and the price of gas was cheaper for Americans.

Yeah, but the greater control of it wasn't in their hands.

Kinneary
What's the point of 'them' having control if 'they' still have to pay more for it?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
What's the point of 'them' having control if 'they' still have to pay more for it?

Well, the situation is still incredibly insecure, but as the oil reserves pass peak production, greater control of this resource by the US is obviously preferable to them. Think of it in contrast to a situation where a regime that is unsympathetic to the US can threaten the suspension of production to them. This scenario is especially unsavoury to the US as China is so desperate to secure any source of oil for their own consumption.

babe_89
do yous believe that hes dead?

~Flamboyant~
I honestly don't care if he's dead or not.

Robtard
Yeah, but the greater control of it wasn't in their hands.

And it isn't, OPEC still calls the shots and sets the price per barrel, not America/Bush.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The greater the number of nation-members within OPEC who are sympathetic to Bush, the better it is for the US. Hence, the greater control the US can exert over the Middle East.

Start up an 'Oil Thread' if you want to discuss this further...

Robtard
The greater the number of nation-members within OPEC who are sympathetic to Bush, the better it is for the US. Hence, the greater control the US can exert over the Middle East.

Start up an 'Oil Thread' if you want to discuss this further...

Oil was cheaper with Saddam in power... The U.S. and Saddam may have had uneasy relations, but as far as oil was concerned, it flowed freely and far cheaper out of Iraq while Saddam was in power. Most nations may dislike Bush now, but what OPEC loves is U.S. currency, they always have, they can rely that we need oil and we will pay top dollar for it. Take Chavez for example, it's safe to say he down right hates Bush to the core, yet he (and his government) loves our money, so the oil continues to flow.

Na, I'm done if you are.

Nichole
Osama is just taking a cat nap, pretending to be dead. stick out tongue

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oil was cheaper with Saddam in power... The U.S. and Saddam may have had uneasy relations, but as far as oil was concerned, it flowed freely and far cheaper out of Iraq while Saddam was in power. Most nations may dislike Bush now, but what OPEC loves is U.S. currency, they always have, they can rely that we need oil and we will pay top dollar for it. Take Chavez for example, it's safe to say he down right hates Bush to the core, yet he (and his government) loves our money, so the oil continues to flow.

The Bush administration is heavily backed by American oil companies - indeed, many of the top dogs are former oil-execs and CEOs - so, the link between a desire for oil-control and the administration is obvious. With a bit of research into the contracts given out after the invasions of Afghanist and and Iraq, it becomes pretty obvious that a major reason for these wars is to secure the profits of American oil companies doing business internationally. Indeed, the Department of Energy's own September 2001 report on the situation in Afghanistan highlights their desire for control, which has the consequence of increasing those profits:

"Afghanistan's significance from an energy standpoint stems from its geographical position as a potential transit route for oil and natural gas exports from Central Asia to the Arabian Sea. This potential includes the possible construction of oil and natural gas export pipelines through Afghanistan, which was under serious consideration in the mid-1990s. The idea has since been undermined by Afghanistan's instability. Since 1996, most of Afghanistan has been controlled by the Taliban movement, which the United States does not recognize as the government of Afghanistan".Source

I understand the point you're making, but the situation with regards to oil control isn't as simple as "OPEC says..."

Deano
More Evidence 'al-Qaeda' Is A CIA-ISI Creation

'For every person who looks beyond the official story and gleans the indisputable truth about "al-Qaeda" and various other intelligence contrivances engineered by the Pentagon, CIA, MI-6, Mossad, et al, there are literally millions of people who buy into the official explanation, or rather Brothers Grimm machination-the Muslims, represented by the dead Osama and al-Zarqawi, are out to get us and an incessant "clash of civilizations" is required, with attendant police state and tyranny at home.

http://www.rense.com/general73/cia.htm

KharmaDog
Conspiracy theory forum...go away.

Deano
keep tryin

Milkie
No hes not

they tried said he died from a heart attack 2 years ago

Darth Kreiger
keep tryin

No really, go away, Conspiracy Theory is not fact until proven, none of which has

Deano
and osama blowing up the towers is not fact untill proven. so you go away and take your nonsence elsewhere

Deano
edit

Darth Kreiger
and osama blowing up the towers is not fact untill proven. so you go away and take your nonsence elsewhere

There's more proof supporting it, and it is actually taken as fact, your theories about Lizard People don't belong here

Deano
There's more proof supporting it, and it is actually taken as fact, your theories about Lizard People don't belong here

no theres no proof supporting it, at all. you really are gullable.

and when did i say anythin about lizard people? you are quite pathetic with your cheap shots. you fail. now leave.

Darth Kreiger
no theres no proof supporting it, at all. you really are gullable.

and when did i say anythin about lizard people? you are quite pathetic with your cheap shots. you fail. now leave.

Really? There's NO PROOF? That's why 99% of experts say it happened that way, and it is taken as fact? You sir are the Gullable one, by believing Butchered Fragments of full Paragraphs taken as proof.

Lizard People are what you love to talk about on the Conspiracy Forum. Until your Theories are proven fact, they have no place here

Deano
Really? There's NO PROOF? That's why 99% of experts say it happened that way, and it is taken as fact? You sir are the Gullable one, by believing Butchered Fragments of full Paragraphs taken as proof.

Lizard People are what you love to talk about on the Conspiracy Forum. Until your Theories are proven fact, they have no place here

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/September3%202006/wantanswers.jpg

omg. wake up for the love of god. everyone else is.

99% lmao. show me this please. bin laden did not blow up the towers. end of. you believe what the government tells you, and they offer no proof at all. tell me why there are so many 9/11 truth campaigns going on in america right now. tell me why you are so stupid.

nineteen islamic extremists had hijacked the planes using box cutters and flown them into those buildings. Repetition, one of the most potent of all mind manipulations, was all that was needed to convince the unquestioning masses. After all, the government wouldn't lie about something as terrible as this.
No, YOU wouldnt lie about it. They WOULD.

Challenging the government's version of 9/11 ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/government_911.jpg
... Then...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/911_reaction.jpg
... and now.

It still amazes me that there can be anyone who still believes the official history of September 11th when it is parroted by the same people, never mind even the same agencies, who provably lied to us over Iraq and WMD. Are we really so naive as to believe that those who lie so comprehensively about one will tell us the truth about the other?

Fortunately, ever increasing numbers are not falling for it anymore and, as we pass the 5th anniversary of 9/11, the official story and its mendacious advocates are in urgent need of a getaway car

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/911_demonstration.jpg

The fascist agenda depends for its very survival on the continued credibility of September 11th. Without it there was no excuse to invade Afghanistan; no excuse to take our freedoms away; no excuse for all that goes with the 'War on Terror'.

And if the official story isn't true, why did Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Blair and the rest of them tell us such lies and do such deadly deeds in its name?

If 9/11 goes, it all goes, no shaped charges necessary, no dynamite required. And it is going.

That is why it is so vital that we go on with still renewed vigour posing the questions and presenting the evidence that will complete the process of demolishing the deceit.

We have come so far - now let's finish the job.

lizard people = aliens. theres a high probability that they exist in the universe. its something thats worth discussing. look at the evidence that is around you.

you are one close minded brainwashed individual.

Darth Kreiger
http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/September3%202006/wantanswers.jpg

omg. wake up for the love of god. everyone else is.

99% lmao. show me this please. bin laden did not blow up the towers. end of. you believe what the government tells you, and they offer no proof at all. tell me why there are so many 9/11 truth campaigns going on in america right now. tell me why you are so stupid.

nineteen islamic extremists had hijacked the planes using box cutters and flown them into those buildings. Repetition, one of the most potent of all mind manipulations, was all that was needed to convince the unquestioning masses. After all, the government wouldn't lie about something as terrible as this.
No, YOU wouldnt lie about it. They WOULD.

Challenging the government's version of 9/11 ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/government_911.jpg
... Then...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/911_reaction.jpg
... and now.

It still amazes me that there can be anyone who still believes the official history of September 11th when it is parroted by the same people, never mind even the same agencies, who provably lied to us over Iraq and WMD. Are we really so naive as to believe that those who lie so comprehensively about one will tell us the truth about the other?

Fortunately, ever increasing numbers are not falling for it anymore and, as we pass the 5th anniversary of 9/11, the official story and its mendacious advocates are in urgent need of a getaway car

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/september/911_demonstration.jpg

The fascist agenda depends for its very survival on the continued credibility of September 11th. Without it there was no excuse to invade Afghanistan; no excuse to take our freedoms away; no excuse for all that goes with the 'War on Terror'.

And if the official story isn't true, why did Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Blair and the rest of them tell us such lies and do such deadly deeds in its name?

If 9/11 goes, it all goes, no shaped charges necessary, no dynamite required. And it is going.

That is why it is so vital that we go on with still renewed vigour posing the questions and presenting the evidence that will complete the process of demolishing the deceit.

We have come so far - now let's finish the job.

lizard people = aliens. theres a high probability that they exist in the universe. its something thats worth discussing. look at the evidence that is around you.

you are one close minded brainwashed individual.

Yes, a picture of a bunch of Protesting Theorists really proves a lot, I see the Light! Because a few Hundred people who go to Alex Jones' website went dancing through the streets, I'll believe everything!

Look, in the Conspiracy Forum, we already established it wasn't explosives, and the plane could take the building down, please stop posting here

As to Lizard People, yes I believe in Aliens, but they arn't controlling us, get real

KharmaDog
Conspiracey garbage, thy name is Deano.

Deano

As to Lizard People, yes I believe in Aliens, but they arn't controlling us, get real

you must be god, you know it all

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Conspiracey garbage, thy name is Deano.

conspiracy fact. more and more are waking up, it wont stop, the truth will be known. you know the truth but for so long you have played the role of being the disbeliever, you wont change your ways and admit you were wrong to....wrong to believe that bin laden was responsible for 9/11 laughing i know its funny, hey i believed it once. but people change. you should too. peace to you, and humanity

KharmaDog
Weren't you warned about continuing to bring conspiracy crap to this forum?

Darth Kreiger
conspiracy fact. more and more are waking up, it wont stop, the truth will be known. you know the truth but for so long you have played the role of being the disbeliever, you wont change your ways and admit you were wrong to....wrong to believe that bin laden was responsible for 9/11 laughing i know its funny, hey i believed it once. but people change. you should too.

The only way that will happen with me, is it if is proven, which won't happen, because it's a bunch of crap.

You ever think what happens when you're proven wrong? Oh that's right, because it is based on something that can't be proven wrong, you never will be, as long as you hold dear to it, kinda like God

Deano
open your heart, look at the evidence..all the evidence.and make up your own mind. if you still believe that bin laden did it then i have no hope for you whatsoever.

KidRock
open your heart, look at the evidence..all the evidence.and make up your own mind. if you still believe that bin laden did it then i have no hope for you whatsoever.

http://paulmccain.worldmagblog.com/paulmccain/make-it-stop.jpg

Robtard

Don't you understand that the evidence that drives your rants is at it's best inconclusive.

fionalin7
Originally posted by KidRock
http://paulmccain.worldmagblog.com/paulmccain/make-it-stop.jpg

yes

Deano

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Deano, are you aware that the title of this thread is 'Osama Bin Laden dead?'?

Ushgarak
Deano, seriously, you know the deal here.

You are pushing limits too many times. Keep this kind of talk in the Conspiracy area.

It's going to become a formal warning soon.

Deano
Existence of "Al-Qaeda" Is Crap; Quite Literally

Did Osama really choose to name his terror network after potty humor or was it a computer database he used to chat with his CIA handlers?

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | October 6 2006

The origins of the name "Al-Qaeda," and its real arabic connotations prove that every time the Bush administration, Fox News, or any individual who cites the threat of "Al-Qaeda," as a mandate for war and domestic authoritarianism, they are propagating the myth that such a group ever existed.

An organization by the name of "Al-Qaeda" does not exist and has never existed outside a falsely coined collective term for offshoot loose knit terror cells, the majority of which are guided by the Pakistani ISI, Mossad, the Saudis, MI6 and the CIA, that were created in response to America's actions after 9/11 - as the recent NIE report shows.

According to the BBC documentary The Power of Nightmares, the infamous footage of Bin Laden marching around with armed soldiers was a ruse on the part of Osama himself, graciously propagated by the lapdog press, in which actors were hired off the streets, given uniforms and guns and told to look aggressive.

Note the video states Bin Laden only took on the Al-Qaeda mantle post-9/11 after the U.S. government began parroting the term. The only error is the now debunked myth that 9/11 was carried out by "Al-Qaeda."

So if the group doesn't exist, where did the name come from?

You have heard before that "Al-Qaeda" roughly translates into "the base," but were you aware that "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is arabic colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet"?

Would hardened terrorists hell bent on the destruction of the west name their organization after a euphemism for taking a shit?

The truth about where the name "Al-Qaeda" originated explains why no would-be fundamentalist suicide martyr could have been involved in its creation.

Former Leader of the House of Commons Robin Cook, who admirably resigned in protest of the 2003 Iraq invasion, penned a piece in the London Guardian shortly before his death that shed light on the true genesis of the name.

"Al-Qaida," states Cook, "literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

Former French Military Intelligence official Pierre Henry Bunel expands, noting that "Al-Qaeda," was an early form of intranet, which was used by Islamic nations and influential families to communicate with each other. It was also used by the "American agent," Osama bin Laden to send coded or covert messages back to his CIA handlers from Afghanistan.

It's worthy to conclude with Bunel's assertion that "Al-Qaeda" as an organization is about as genuine as George W. Bush's Texas brush clearing cowboy image.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the 'TV watcher' to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money."

Robtard
Deano... But I thought the "Babylonian Brotherhood" controlled everything from a super-secret liar somewhere in the London underground? Is the U.S. acting as their proxy here?

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Nope, I don't buy this at all.

Bin Laden is dead, says Saudi Arabia. Thats about as unconvincing as it gets.

Untill I see his body, and a DNA test (which ALL can still be faked) Osama is more than likely alive.

...''reliable saudi source''....I laugh.

I was about to say that exact same thing.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

jaden101
so the name al-qaeda didn't exist before 9/11?

so i guess that means that all the stuff about Bush getting warnings about possible attacks from a group known as al-qaeda, before 9/11 must also be false...meaning that they weren't negligent because they didn't even know because the group didn't exist....

mmm...interesting

jaden101
everyone is scotland knows where Osama Bin Laden is anyway...he's behind the counter of the shop in craiglang working under the alias "navid"

navid

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/Osama-med.jpg

Bin Laden

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewinthefat/jack_and_victor/still_game/images/tour/05/navid.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.