Jackass 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
I did a search and found nothing so hopefully this is the first Jackass 2 posting...

Has anyone seen it yet? If not, you should all go see it when you get the chance, especially if you've seen (and liked) the first Jackass. This one is a lot more inhumane, funny, gross, pukish, ballish, penisish..etc etc.

I really liked it. One of my favorite stunts was when Johnny Knoxville dressed up as the old dude and put the fake ballsack in his pants and let them dangle out while he was doing odd things while out and about in town. I especially liked when the dog grabbed a hold of them and also when he was on the ladder and the mexican looked at them like WTF!

FistOfThe North
Jackass 2 was funnier than the first. It was definitely more intense. I, once again, laughed my arse off in the theatres watching Jackass.

And I never so much as let out a peep when I'm watching a film at home or the theatres. I don't watch comedies anyway.

Lol, I highly recommend it. Go with a friend or two.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Jackass 2 was funnier than the first. It was definitely more intense. I, once again, laughed my arse off in the theatres watching Jackass.

And I never so much as let out a peep when I'm watching a film at home or the theatres. I don't watch comedies anyway.

Lol, I highly recommend it. Go with a friend or two.
I wish I had've seen Jackass 1 in theater but I don't ever even remember hearing that it was coming out in theaters, but I was younger so..maybe that's why. I rented it twice though.

fruits
this one rocked so much. i've never laughed that much in 2 hours. my favorite was the terrorist skit

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by fruits
this one rocked so much. i've never laughed that much in 2 hours. my favorite was the terrorist skit
Oh yeah and when they attached the pubic hairs to his face and when he found out he vomited.rolling on floor laughing

fruits
yeah, that part was good, but i thought it was much more amusing when they were pretending to be terrorists in the cab, but the cab driver was actually in on the whole thing and like, freaked out and started beating them up and pulled in some back alley and pulled a gun on them, then put the one guy in the trunk, and then they made it sound like the guy shot the camera crew. that was the most intesne jackass skit i've ever seen.......ever

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by fruits
yeah, that part was good, but i thought it was much more amusing when they were pretending to be terrorists in the cab, but the cab driver was actually in on the whole thing and like, freaked out and started beating them up and pulled in some back alley and pulled a gun on them, then put the one guy in the trunk, and then they made it sound like the guy shot the camera crew. that was the most intesne jackass skit i've ever seen.......ever
No disagreement there. rolling on floor laughing
The most NASTIEST skit (and this is hard to choose from because there were some PRETTY INHUMANE stunts performed) was when Preston, I think that's his name, farted into that tube that led up to Steve-O's helmet and he smelled it and vomited ALL OVER the helmet and on the floor and everywhere. God that was sick. And then they zoomed in and it turned out Preston had turded into the little funnel thingy. laughing out loud

In Fate's Hands
err there is a thread i made it lol

here u go-http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408481&highlight=Jackass+forumid%3A2

Kelly_LS
Whoops. Oh well.

In Fate's Hands
yea o well

Kelly_LS
These guys just HAVE to be #1 on my top list on Myspace. yes

mmoviejunkie
you guys are so lucky you got to see it!
my friends and i tried to sneak in but that didn't work out
they had that one movie guarded by two guys all night!

Dusty
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408481&highlight=Jackass+forumid%3A2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.