No More Heroes [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceJaw
Another game from the creators of Killer 7 (love it, the GC version that is), same type of graphics and it's for Wii eek!

The trailer's awesome smokin'

http://wii.ign.com/articles/734/734486p1.html

IceJaw
Bump erm

kamikz
Awww poor IceJaw, no ones answering.... stick out tongue

I think it looks interesting!

SaTsuJiN
damn could those magnums get any bigger? laughing out loud

it looks interesting... the laser sword got me interested embarrasment

General Kaliero
Love the Killer7 style, and giant guns and laser swords. The voices kinda hurt, though. In a painish way.

IceJaw
Yeah, kinda cuts in the ears, hope they fix that no expression

Swe_Bum
Cool game Probably better than Killer7.. it looks funnier too big grin
i might by it stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Probably won't end up buying it, but I loved the trailer. The visual style actually inspired me, and so I spliced together a bunch of still shots from the trailer to make the background for a recent signature (my entry in the tournament).

IceJaw
Was thinking of doing that ermm

grey fox
Anyone excited about this ?

HGtgqw3IsVI

MadMel
threads been made stick out tongue
ill go look for it
edit - since i cant find it, i might as well post
to answer your question - hell yea!!!!

BlaxicanHydra
That confused me.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Anyone excited about this ?

HGtgqw3IsVI

eek! Wow! it looks even better than I thought it would. I definitely am gonna rent this one at the very least. cool

Violent2Dope
This game actually looks pretty cool.

BlaxicanHydra
Whats with the Lightsaber?

MadMel
meh stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
It looks cool, there is gameplay footage somewhere, I'll look for it.

Here is early gameplay from the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDSot5r1TzM&mode=related&search=

IceJaw
Bump.

MadMel
i knew there was another thread! big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by MadMel
i knew there was another thread! big grin

Well shit .

Still the 'Beam Katana' looks f*cking awesome...

TricksterPriest
Holy shit. If the response time on the Wii-mote is as good as the video makes it out........... nuts

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Holy shit. If the response time on the Wii-mote is as good as the video makes it out........... nuts

yes

grey fox
The game has recently been released in Japan. Famitsu gave it a 34/40 (Which is pretty damn good).

Here is the TGO7 Demo Intro.

aYW7Yq7a3Xk

The Voice Acting has gone from 'quirky' to 'Holy f*cking awesome!'.

Edit : The only thing that annoys me is Silvia's voice. I preffered the monotnous southern accent to this weird robo-synthesized russian esque accent.

InnerRise
From the creator of "Killer 7", it's "No More Heroes."

I'm actually quite surprised at how well this game is being received. When I first read about it and then saw some footage, I thought the game would turn out to be utter crap. Now I'm considering purchasing it. Fook Me.

Release Date kind of crept up on me though.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Kero_Co
I'm buying this game ASAP, which would be tomorrow afternoon when its convenient for everybody. I went to wal-mart(down the street) at launch but they didn't have it. I could have gone to gamestop, but I really hate the way our gamestop beats you over the head with pre-orders like their life depended on it.(I pre-order from amazon. No tax+free shipping smile) It looks great and if it does well enough in the states(because it failed in Japan) Suda will probably make a sequal(because he said we wants to).The combat system is what interests me the most.

Raijin
Duplicate thread. The original thread's using the game's previous title; Heroes.

General Kaliero
Merged.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Raijin
Duplicate thread. The original thread's using the game's previous title; Heroes. Oh ok. I suppose that's why I couldn't find it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kero_Co
I got it! Yeah Me! It really is fun. I just killed 6-8 people with their own baseball <.<. Sometimes I wish that giant bike of his would crush all the surronding cars or at least force them out of the way crazy taxi style. I would not be surprised if that thing was actually a transformer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.