Blade vs any famous hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
Blade loses laughing Spite thread laughing Seriously though, can Blade beat anyone that is famous in comics. Nothing like he could beat regular Robin lol nothing that far apart.

ExtraMision5555
define famous?

NiņoAraņa
anyone above Magenta Canary......shifty

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
define famous? You walk down the street and someone will actually know what you are talking about and go "That hero is cool" eek!

Ricodrayz

Ultraman Baltan
Batgirl
Robin
Nightwing
Batman
Wolverine
Punisher

ExtraMision5555
black bolt

NiņoAraņa
black bolt

BLACK BOLT!??!?!?! ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS????

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Nightwing
Batman
Wolverine
Punisher No Robin! Oh and which Batgirl? Also people already said blade loses to everyone else on your list laughing

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
black bolt is the fuggin jam

and yes
he would shout blade into oblivion

Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Blade loses laughing Spite thread laughing Seriously though, can Blade beat anyone that is famous in comics. Nothing like he could beat regular Robin lol nothing that far apart.

he asked if blade could beat anyone...i thought you said he could beat black bolt wink which, just by stating a name, is kinda what you did

ExtraMision5555

Ricodrayz
laughing laughing

tru-marvell
Blade is a cool stand-alone character, but I can't see him beating any "famous hero" cept maybe uhmmm, what's that chicks name, u know-wheres the yellow coat, shoots sparkels at ppl, hangs with the X-Men? Well whatever her name is, Her. laughing laughing laughing

Superherovandal
and Batman and Robin and Green Arrow and Arsenal and Nightwing and Daredevil.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Blade is a cool stand-alone character, but I can't see him beating any "famous hero" cept maybe uhmmm, what's that chicks name, u know-wheres the yellow coat, shoots sparkels at ppl, hangs with the X-Men? Well whatever her name is, Her. laughing laughing laughing Jubilee laughing but she could beat him too if she gets to fire first since her sparks has the potential of a nuke laughing and she has develope dit stronger so it will kill your ass. laughing

tru-marvell
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and Batman and Robin and Green Arrow and Arsenal and Nightwing and Daredevil.

Are you actually saying these guys would fall to Blade? I don't know Arsenal, but the others are far too skilled, especially if they realize his vampiric in nature. They all esp. batman would quickly put an and to his existance

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
No Robin! Oh and which Batgirl? Also people already said blade loses to everyone else on your list laughing

eek That better be a joke considering a)Robin IS there, you just deleted him out, and b) All of them lose horribly to Blade.

Blanka
rhino

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
eek That better be a joke considering a)Robin IS there, you just deleted him out, and b) All of them lose horribly to Blade. Maybe but not in the KMC universe sadly laughing I read about 25 threads in the past couple days with Blade vs people on your list and everyone said he loses evil face So I am not sure if they think he is trash or w/e lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.