I have heard boba fett shot mace windu when he fell from the building is it true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

08juggernaut
Please can u tell me cause iv'e heard it somewhere.

Darth Kreiger
Umm what? When he fell from Palpatine's office? No, Boba never fought Mace, and the only time they met was at Geonosis

08juggernaut
cool thanks.

08juggernaut
have u read the book where boba fights mace? i think boba should have won.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Council#13
What the f**k?

Tangible God
Originally posted by 08juggernaut
have u read the book where boba fights mace? i think boba should have won.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Boba didn't fight Mace, wrong forum anyway.

08juggernaut
nevermind.

vintageSW77
I heard Baron Papanoida was squashed by Mace Windu when he fell from the building is THAT true?

Council#13
Just out of curiosity, didn't anyone find it odd that a Jedi fell out of the Supreme Chancellor's office surronded by lightning and missing an arm? I mean, I would have been going crazy with excitement. "Did you see that? I wonder which Jedi that is! Why is he dead?"

Blue_Hefner
WTF?

jenzie
what, like the start of magnolia?
where the guy commits suicide by jumping off the roof, only to be accidently shot while passing a window on the way down???

except mace windu didn't have a net, of course .....

Kaos sebaceous
i cant stand watching palps kill mace......its makes me mad mad

C-Dic
Boba Fett did shoot JFK, though.

vintageSW77
has there ever been a sig or a photoshop image created of Mace with Yoda on Dagobah saying "im tired of these muther******g SNAKES on this mutherfu****g system" ????

Council#13
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
i cant stand watching palps kill mace......its makes me mad mad

I can't stand Anakin cutting off Mace's arm. Mace and the rest of them put up with his whining for so long and this is how he repays them?!

vintageSW77
i cant stand the scene at times its typically prequel....moments of brilliance ruined by moments of crapness...."im weak" "hes the traitor!"
the mcdiarmid close ups during the duel at times are real bad...its so frustrating

Council#13
Yeah, and how Mace was just hesitating there. Just one quick slash...

Tangible God
What bugged me was, why did Mace wind up for a big slash at Palaptine? Couldn't he have just leaned forward a bit?

vintageSW77
Dont know if this has been mentioned before but the way Mace points his lightsabre into the camera in this scene looks like its been made especially ready for the 3D versions... or is it me

pr1983
Originally posted by vintageSW77
has there ever been a sig or a photoshop image created of Mace with Yoda on Dagobah saying "im tired of these muther******g SNAKES on this mutherfu****g system" ????

i've wanted to do a star wars/snakes crossover pic for ages...

Originally posted by Council#13
I can't stand Anakin cutting off Mace's arm. Mace and the rest of them put up with his whining for so long and this is how he repays them?!

he's a dick... anakin, not mace...

i cant stand the scene at times its typically prequel....moments of brilliance ruined by moments of crapness...."im weak" "hes the traitor!"
the mcdiarmid close ups during the duel at times are real bad...its so frustrating

some are ok... but his overacting during the whole scene 'i'm so weak, oh look, mace has no hand, now i have enough energy to fry him with lots of force lightning' and yet anakin doesnt cop on... messed

Dont know if this has been mentioned before but the way Mace points his lightsabre into the camera in this scene looks like its been made especially ready for the 3D versions... or is it me

when yoda takes out his saber to fight palps too theres a similar effect... could happen...

Council#13
Woot, second page! woot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.