Is It Possible? (II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
That's Right! I am back with more time-wasting, probably pointless questions.

Same as last time, I'm classifying this as Character vs. Situation or Power vs. Power

1. What would happen if a symbiote tried to bond with Doc Ock?
2. Could Morlun's animal-life-stealing powers affect Vixen?
3. If Iceman had gone into water vapor form, or moved his conciousness into the surrounding water vapor, could Rogue harm him by simply walking through the air?
4. If Hulk picked up a mountain, or another reasonably heavy object, when he was really angry, and someone told him a funny joke, could he lose his strength and get crushed?
5. "Vibranium absorbs all vibratory energy (i.e., sound) in its area, as well as kinetic energy directed at it."
Does this mean Gambit couldn't explode Vibranium?
6. Hawk Woman's mace disrupts magic. Captain Marvel's invulnerability is magic. Could the mace cancel out the invulnerability to hurt him?
7. Can Magneto control Collossus and make him his slave?
8. Could a symbiote bond with Rogue?
9. Could Hulk inhale Clayface?
10. Could Apocalypse grant himself the power of intangibility?
11. What would happen if Rogue kissed Poison Ivy?

ExtraMision5555
(some of these i dont know the answer to because of knowelge issues)

3. If Iceman had gone into water vapor form, or moved his conciousness into the surrounding water vapor, could Rogue harm him by simply walking through the air? - interesting question, ide be inclined to say no

4. If Hulk picked up a mountain, or another reasonably heavy object, when he was really angry, and someone told him a funny joke, could he lose his strength and get crushed? - depending on the nature of the joke, i would say yes he could drop the mountian or atleast decend a bit and be forced to re-focus

5. "Vibranium absorbs all vibratory energy (i.e., sound) in its area, as well as kinetic energy directed at it."
Does this mean Gambit couldn't explode Vibranium? - I would believe gambit should infact not be able to charge vibranium, but its possible he could overload it? if Vibranim can be overloaded*

6. Hawk Woman's mace disrupts magic. Captain Marvel's invulnerability is magic. Could the mace cancel out the invulnerability to hurt him? In this scenario, it would seem her Mace shuold infaact cancle out the invulnerability because it is magic, and it disrupts magic. If not atleast render it partially invulnerable.

7. Can Magneto control Collossus and make him his slave? No? i wouldent think so, they fought before and he didnt? kinda, i doubt it. I think colossus could just de-metalize.

8. Could a symbiote bond with Rogue? Ide think so, createing some sort of strange beast

9. Could Hulk inhale Clayface? Probably, but what happens afterwards would be disgusting

11. What would happen if Rogue kissed Poison Ivy? They would fall deeply in love and give birth to a new generation of "sexcreatuers"

NiņoAraņa
let me give it a shot
1)doc ocktavenom! no expression
2)most likely not, since it comes from a talismon sorta thing and not 'natural'
3)probably, she'd just inhale him.........that's what i call a BJlaughing
4)i don't think he'd be listening to the joke....
5)no, he wouldn't be able to
6)who knows? probably if she hit him hard enough.....
7)i don't think his mind turns to metal, if so, then i guess it's possible
8)i don't see why not
9)laughing 'nuff said
10) don't know much about Apoc
11) lesbo death for both......

Broly92
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

11. What would happen if Rogue kissed Poison Ivy?

drool

SpunkySmurph
About the Collosus thing, I simply meant could he control all the movements.
And, really, if Collosus started to de-mettalize, couldn't Mags just reverse the process?

Broly92
About the Collosus thing, I simply meant could he control all the movements.
And, really, if Collosus started to de-mettalize, couldn't Mags just reverse the process?
It is a instant thing not like a slow process erm

SpunkySmurph
I still think Magneto should be able to activate/deactivate the process.

Unless organic metal has no magnetic attraction, or something typical like that...

Broly92
I still think Magneto should be able to activate/deactivate the process.

Unless organic metal has no magnetic attraction, or something typical like that...
Not really he cannot stop his mutation (that is not his power)

SpunkySmurph
No, his mutant power is to transform his body into organic steel. If his skin possesses the ability to do that, it's my opinon that Mags should be able to control it.

SpunkySmurph

SpunkySmurph
bump

SpunkySmurph
Awww...

I haven't even gotten any reasonable answers yet

NiņoAraņa
1) But Doc's already bonded with the arms (this is classic Doc)
So what would happen? Would the symbiote be able to control the arms, etc.
4) But if he did (he has big ears) would he lose his strength?
8) While, just by touching her, would the symbiote be harmed?

1)since ock is controlling the symbiote, then yes, he can control the arms wink
2)depends if the joke was really really funny, if it was confusing/bad, he might just get more pissed.....if it was funny, and it calmed him down, i suppose he would lose his strength
3)well, it might just zap the power right back, seeing as it can feed off someone, it might just be a continous power struggle/cycle

SpunkySmurph
1) Fair enough. But don't the arms have a consiousness of their own? And don't THEY control Doc Ock? So, wouldn't the symbiote essentially be bonding with two consiousness?

4) That's true. It might have to be Prof. Hulk erm

8) Never thought of that...

NiņoAraņa
1) Fair enough. But don't the arms have a consiousness of their own? And don't THEY control Doc Ock? So, wouldn't the symbiote essentially be bonding with two consiousness?

4) That's true. It might have to be Prof. Hulk erm

8) Never thought of that...

i thought only in the movie they controlled him....i thought he was pretty in control in the comic erm.....dammit, now i need to read up on more Doc Ock

SpunkySmurph
Actually, that might be true. I don't have much Doc Ock knowledge outside of the movie

NiņoAraņa
yeah, i'm pretty sure he has full control of them......so does that answer most/all your questions?

SpunkySmurph
Hmmm.... I'm just naieve enough to believe that he isn't naturally that 'evil' and that it was the arms.

Oh, my questions were made out of boredom and curiosity. I was hoping more people would show different views, but, yeah, they're pretty much anwered.

NiņoAraņa
laughing hey sometimes it's good to be naive, if you critized every aspect of it, you wouldn't enjoy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.