any one else fasting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
hmm..yeah so the month of Ramadan is here and so today is my first day of fasting...2 hours left...

*stomach grumbles*

anyone else fasting too?
confused

Barker
Tomorrow is fast sunday. srug

Bardock42
Of course not..I don't dig Gods that would make me eat different from how I would like to eat. I dig freedom and stuff. Anyways, it's 11 o'clock here already anyways and the sun has set so I guess that I do eat isn't that much of a sin..maybe that I eat pork though.

SelphieT
nope, I'm not, but my friend sarah is jewish, so she probably is smile

Punkyhermy
cool.smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by SelphieT

What the f**k?

§P0oONY
What the f**k?

Ramadan is Islamic is it not?

Bardock42

SelphieT

Bardock42
I dont' know.

Accepted

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am almost totally positive that it is.

mhhm...ramadan is islamic but fasting really isn't...

*shrugs*

BackFire
Yeah, I'm fasting....hahahha yeah right. I'm having a delicious dinner of mexican food tonight.

§P0oONY
.........sounds jewish to me. Hahahahahaha, but um, I know that today is new years day for them........ah crap, I dont' know.
Well, let me rephrase my question...

Ramadan is Islamic........ 'kay?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

*shrugs*

Yeah, but why should a Jew fast at this time of month, day, life?

SelphieT

SelphieT
Yeah, but why should a Jew fast at this time of month, day, life? sorry sad

Punkyhermy
Yeah, but why should a Jew fast at this time of month, day, life?

hmm..i wouldn't know...do jews even fast ever? confused

Bardock42
sorry sad

No need to apologize...if we had it our way no Jew would fast today...

§P0oONY

*shrugs*

Jewish people do fast... but not at Ramadan....

Bardock42
hmm..i wouldn't know...do jews even fast ever? confused

Yeah, they do..not that extensive though.

§P0oONY
Yeah, they do..not that extensive though.

Yeah, it's only a few days here and there I believe.

SelphieT
I think they fast for about a day or so, hahaha, I could ask......but I'm american and lazy.

Bardock42
I think they fast for about a day or so, hahaha, I could ask......but I'm american and lazy.

What American has to do with anything I am not sure...

SelphieT
What American has to do with anything I am not sure... well, the whole lazy thing ties in with it.

Bardock42
well, the whole lazy thing ties in with it.

Don't put down Americans.

§P0oONY
well, the whole lazy thing ties in with it.

That's what we in the business call stereotypical...

For shame... For shame... no

SelphieT

Kelly_LS
hmm..yeah so the month of Ramadan is here and so today is my first day of fasting...2 hours left...

*stomach grumbles*

anyone else fasting too?
confused
I have no idea what Ramadan is but if it's something religious, well then, I'm sorry. lol. I don't do stuff like that, even though I'm catholic, for example lent. I'm sure God still loves me. Food is one of my main priorities in life, I'm a pig.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I have no idea what Ramadan is but if it's something religious, well then, I'm sorry. lol. I don't do stuff like that, even though I'm catholic, for example lent. I'm sure God still loves me. Food is one of my main priorities in life, I'm a pig. I'm extremely laid back Catholic. Haven't been to mass in about 3, 4 years? Yeah. And I eat meat and whatever the fudge I want to on fridays. And any other day.

Lumanix
Of course not..I don't dig Gods that would make me eat different from how I would like to eat. I dig freedom and stuff. Anyways, it's 11 o'clock here already anyways and the sun has set so I guess that I do eat isn't that much of a sin..maybe that I eat pork though.

Punkyhermy
I have no idea what Ramadan is but if it's something religious, well then, I'm sorry. lol. I don't do stuff like that, even though I'm catholic, for example lent. I'm sure God still loves me. Food is one of my main priorities in life, I'm a pig.
meh...its all about whatever makes you happy at the end of the day.
no expression

Bardock42

That's why God wants you to lay it off for him for a bit...as a sort of sacrifice...and you don't know what Ramadan is..my heart is bleeding.

Lana
eh, don't care. *shrugs*

Yeah, well, Americans get a bad reputation enough as it is, it doesn't help when someone knowingly perpetuates the stereotypes.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lumanix

It's customary to write something in a post... ermm

Kelly_LS
I'm extremely laid back Catholic. Haven't been to mass in about 3, 4 years? Yeah. And I eat meat and whatever the fudge I want to on fridays. And any other day.
Whoo, Go us!!!! We're the same.
meh...its all about whatever makes you happy at the end of the day.
no expression
Yep. Food makes me happy at the end of the day. And at the beginning. And and....okay.
That's why God wants you to lay it off for him for a bit...as a sort of sacrifice...and you don't know what Ramadan is..my heart is bleeding.
Meh. Yes, I don't know what ramadan is..I don't study other religions other than my own so..!

§P0oONY
Meh. Yes, I don't know what ramadan is..I don't study other religions other than my own so..!
Awesome! Single-mindedness!... Hell yeah!...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SelphieT

Lana

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Gotta love it ermm
Indubitably.. ermm

cain marko
for the past week or so i have been a dick and gone with out food a couple of days....not i a row.

Lumanix

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lumanix
So?
wanker

ADarksideJedi

*stomach grumbles*

anyone else fasting too?
confused

I am and I am so hungry.But it is part of being jewish so I deal with it.jm smile

Kurosaki Ichigo
My friend Omar is Islamic. But he starts tommrow for some reason.

Pandemoniac
I wish I could manage the willpower and zeal to prove myself worthy of a higher cause, but I have a high-octane metabolism and a uncontrollable love for food... I must devour

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I wish I could manage the willpower and zeal to prove myself worthy of a higher cause, but I have a high-octane metabolism and a uncontrollable love for food... I must devour

You must fight it the best you can!JM cool

Pandemoniac
I am a better cook than any god is godly, so forgive my gluttonous sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.