Morg vs. Green Lantern(Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in space.

golem370
Morg with both Power Cosmic and Waters of Life is a beast and wins 9/10

batdude123
Right, but where exactly did it state he had the WOL for this fight? huh

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Right, but where exactly did it state he had the WOL for this fight? huh
In golemland.

golem370
I didn't say it did I said If it was that version he would destroy Hal.

golem370
golemland is a wonderful place and your not invited

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
I didn't say it did I said If it was that version he would destroy Hal.

No you didn't. huh

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
In golemland.

laughing out loud

golem370
doh He never had the WOL he had his power cosmic

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
doh He never had the WOL he had his power cosmic

eer

golem370
What I meant once he had the WOL he never lost it he had his power cosmic away

jasofisc
I want Hal to win so i say 8 ouf 10 for Hal but my honest jugement is that it's more like 50/50. I don't really know how to rate a GL. One moment they are containing a super nova and the next he's geting punched in the face by Batman. Anyway I think Hal containing a super nova is crap and PIS but so is him loseing to someone under superman. against Morg it's like 50/50 with out WOL

Ext@nt
Even without the WOL, Morg swated Surfer like a fly. Morg takes this.

guy222
morg

tkitna
Morg

batdude123
Hal.

SuperiorTech
morg

Soljer
Hal with ease.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jasofisc
Anyway I think Hal containing a super nova is crap and PIS

Kyle did that, and I cant remember Hal doing a similar feat smile

starlock
Morg for the win

With the way the rings are working, they seem to be drained upon use, not a 24 hour charge anymore, as evident from recent comics...i think GLs are going to be getting the short end of the stick from now on, when were dealing with close battles, i dont think the ring charge will help them, i mean 24 hours and use as much power as you want seems good, use your power to fast and your levels drain? not going to cut it IMO

Maybe i am wrong, i have been collecting all the GL's stuff from the begining, maybe i am missing somthing like...after 24 hours they loose their power levels?

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kyle did that, and I cant remember Hal doing a similar feat smile

Hal? I'm pretty sure he has...

Kurash
hal stomps his goofy ass

Acrosurge
Originally posted by jasofisc
I want Hal to win so i say 8 ouf 10 for Hal but my honest jugement is that it's more like 50/50. I don't really know how to rate a GL. One moment they are containing a super nova and the next he's geting punched in the face by Batman. Anyway I think Hal containing a super nova is crap and PIS but so is him loseing to someone under superman. against Morg it's like 50/50 with out WOL This is part of the problem I have with GLs vs Heralds. Most of the GLs still have human durability to exploit.

Hal's a tough costumer, though. He'll give Morg a fight, though I'm inclined to give it to the Executioner for the majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg is an idiot. Hal 9/10.

He fights like a brawler, doesn't think rationally, and would own himself in battle against a smart fighter like Hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.