Utada Hikaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Utada Hikaru is a Japanese singer who I've become a huge fan of.

She knows english as well, being as she was born in New York City.

When she was younger she moved back and forth between New York and Tokyo with her famous parents.

She has released 1 English Album and just released her 4th Japanese Album.

She is perhaps the most famous Japanese Singer in the world.

She has won many top awards.

Utada Hikaru even encorporates English into most of her songs, giving many of her songs English Titles as well.

The title of her Japanese Album that came out this past June is titled, "Ultra Blue".

For a more extensive look at Utada Hikaru, here's a link to her Wikipedia Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utada_Hikaru

So here's the place to talk about Utada Hikaru and to say what you think about her and the post pics of her and the like.

Also this would be a good place to inform others on the happenings and going ons with Utada Hikaru in case other do not know, such as new Singles being released and tour dates and stuff and tv appearances and links to videos of her, whether they be Music Videos, Interviews or whatever.

Enjoy.

Is It Comprehensible.....

InnerRise

Maple Sugar
She is so freakin Awesome!!!!!! I am glad you like her because your not alone on these forums (obviosuly)

InnerRise
Phew. That's good to know.

I wish America would be more open minded to allow people of other Ethnicities a chance to succeed in things such as Singing and Acting. Yeah I know we have some famous Asian people but we need more. There is so much more and if Americans would get their noses out of their butts and stop being so stubborn, they could see that and experience so much more.

is it comprehensible.....

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by InnerRise

I wish America would be more open minded to allow people of other Ethnicities a chance to succeed in things such as Singing and Acting. Yeah I know we have some famous Asian people but we need more. There is so much more and if Americans would get their noses out of their butts and stop being so stubborn, they could see that and experience so much more.

yes

InnerRise
Oh my god!!!

I was just looking at a BEST BUY COMMERCIAL and whose song do I hear in the background......UTADA HIKARU'S song called "WINGS".

I had to think at first b/c you don't usually hear japanese songs for commercials like that.

It wasn't any actual Japanese singing though. It was the end of the song where you here those sounds.

But I was very amazed and surprised and happy.

Seems as if America isn't done with her yet.

InnerRise
I finally got the CD!!!!

youpi

And what a coincidence. I just got a 80GB Video iPod!!!!

youpi

I'm all up in heaven right now and I'm never coming down.

Well.......I'll come down to get Utada Hikaru's next Album, but then I'm going straight back up.

The Album is really good.

On most Albums, there are always songs that you skip and you don't listen to the CD all the way through.

Not with this. Nor did I do that with her previous Japanese Album, "Deep River".

Both "Deep River" and "Ultra Blue" are the only Albums I have where I go all the way through without skipping any songs.

The only 2 Albums that I own in which I like all of the songs.

They are all number 1 hits to me.

I pray to god she makes more videos to her other songs.

Especially "This Is Love", "Blue", "Making Love", and "Kairo" among others.

I'll never stop listening to this Album.

This Album would have definitely went Platinum by now if it weren't for the Singles being released so early and the digital and illegal downloading. (Oracon doesn't count the digital)

Anyway, very good Album. A work of Art. Both the music itself and the Album Pictures inside the book are a work of art.

I wonder if she had that outfit in all of those colors or if it was all done by computers with changing the colors.

I wonder if it was different colors to represent her song "Colors."

Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud.

Spectacular Album. I can't wait for the next.

wink

By the way, here's a website where you can hear all of the songs from the Album. Some of them have the Music Videos along with them. Enjoy.

Is It Comrpehensible.....

Quincy
She's Hot Too.

I Dig Sanctuary.

InnerRise
Yeah, I like Santuary a lot as well. I heard that before I heard Passion, which is the Japanese Version of Sanctuary and was actually written after Sanctuary, but released before Sanctuary.

Sanctuary has yet to be released. I was hoping that it would be released before it got too old. I'm still hoping.

I'm more familiar with Passion than I am Sanctuary and I'm able to sing Passion more fluently than Sanctuary. Passion's lyrics just come straight out, for Sanctuary I have to think at some parts because I dont' hear it as much as I hear Passion, which I have 2 Single CD's for and it's on her new Album Ultra Blue, which I just got.

So yeah. It needs to hurry and be released.

And I don't know if I forgot or it didn't work, but I just reread my post and the link that I wanted to put in it isn't there, so I'll try again.

http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2006/08/27/ultra-blue/

amaya moore
^^ utada hikaru really is a good singer

InnerRise
I'm glad that you think so.

Is this your first time hearing her or knowing about her?

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

amaya moore
nope. I've heard about her, and I think I've heard one of her songs before

InnerRise
Do you remeber which one? Why haven't you become a hardcore fan of hers?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

indiangirl
H\i

amaya moore
Do you remeber which one? Why haven't you become a hardcore fan of hers?

I'm more of a music geek, so I really only like songs for their style. I'm not saying utada hikaru isn't a good singer, because she is, but I don't prefer listening to such...noise

InnerRise
Originally posted by amaya moore
I'm more of a music geek, so I really only like songs for their style. I'm not saying utada hikaru isn't a good singer, because she is, but I don't prefer listening to such...noise Please explain b/c it doesn't make since to me. shrug

Your reasoning doesn't make since. You need to try again. erm

amaya moore
since? oh, sense. I don't really listen to music for the words, or the voice. I do on some songs, just not all

InnerRise
So you like Soundtracks basically. Not Songs. So how do you listen to Japanese music for example? Those have words in them.

You say Utada's a good singer but you refer to her music as "noise".

Doesn't correlate with me. shrug

amaya moore
I don't know what correlate means

InnerRise
Basically it doesn't make sense, it's not consistent.

You can't like somebody's music but then refer to it as noise.

Which is it? Do you like it or not?

amaya moore
yep

InnerRise
How can you respond to my question with "yep"????

amaya moore
"yep"

InnerRise
If you want to start acting stupid, just don't post please.

amaya moore
I was answering your question

InnerRise
It's impossible to answer that question with "yep".

You obviously need to re-read the question. erm

amaya moore
"yep" as in "yes, I like the music Utada Hikaru produces"

Bardock42
A lot of people are into Japanese stuff lately...it seems strange to me. I haven't heard anything by her though...meh, she might be good....too risky to try though.

InnerRise
Why too risky?

I so conveniently have a link on the previous page to listen to all of the music from her latest album which came out this past June.

Take a "risk" and go check her out. You'll like it.

Don't you want to see what all the big Hoopla is once and for all.

InnerRise
Originally posted by amaya moore
"yep" as in "yes, I like the music Utada Hikaru produces" Oh ok, I see now. My fault.

amaya moore
yep

botankus
This is a great thread. smile Especially page two.

Everytime I see this thread title I think of "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King.

InnerRise
I never thought of that.

Well yeah, thanks.

Why specifically page 2?

I would have thought page 1 thus far.

amaya moore
maybe cause there's more conversation dontgetit

botankus
I never thought of that.

Well yeah, thanks.

Why specifically page 2?

I would have thought page 1 thus far.

I was being facetious, referring to the lengthy argument over whether or not the answer to your question was phrased the right way.

InnerRise
Originally posted by botankus
I was being facetious, referring to the lengthy argument over whether or not the answer to your question was phrased the right way. I was suspicious of that very very hidden meaning in your post. You provided no evidence that you were being sarcastic at all.

Although, after viewing the second page, I thought you must either be mad, crazy or young.

amaya moore
^^

botankus
I was suspicious of that very very hidden meaning in your post. You provided no evidence that you were being sarcastic at all.

Although, after viewing the second page, I thought you must either be mad, crazy or young.

Helloooooo?? You're the Halle Berry, 'is it comprehensible' dude! You're serious when you say you don't remember me?

amaya moore

Helloooooo?? You're the Halle Berry, 'is it comprehensible' dude! You're serious when you say you don't remember me?

lol

InnerRise

Helloooooo?? You're the Halle Berry, 'is it comprehensible' dude! You're serious when you say you don't remember me? I never said that I didn't remember you.

Of course I remember you........Bot.......botan............botus.....hmmmmmm......boot......Right.

amaya moore
I don't remember!!

InnerRise
Why would you remember. There's nothing for you to remember. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You're in the dark on this one kid.

Bardock42
Why too risky?

I so conveniently have a link on the previous page to listen to all of the music from her latest album which came out this past June.

Take a "risk" and go check her out. You'll like it.

Don't you want to see what all the big Hoopla is once and for all.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... `

No, I might risk to waste time I could have spent on music I know is good. I also might get a horrible tune stuck in ym head, which would have to end with fast suicide on my side.

InnerRise
Well you never know until you try it, so your statements are baseless on this matter.

Oh well.

And the only way you know if music is good or bad is it your actually LISTEN TO IT. wink

Bardock42
Well you never know until you try it, so your statements on baseless on this matter.

Oh well.

And the only way you know if music is good or bad is it your actually LISTEN TO IT. wink

Not really, since they are not about the music at hand, but the risk in trying music....in general...especially music teenagers recommend.

Yes, that is true, but you can cut down the risk by informing yourself beforehand. And, you can go on the safe side by listening to things you already know or things by artists you know to be good.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not really, since they are not about the music at hand, but the risk in trying music....in general...especially music teenagers recommend.

Yes, that is true, but you can cut down the risk by informing yourself beforehand. And, you can go on the safe side by listening to things you already know or things by artists you know to be good. Umm....excuse me, but this teenager as well as many others know good music just as well as you old timers do, so I find that statement ridiculous if you are implying that all teenagers are oblivious too good music.

Especially a teenager who is about to turn 20, so it really means nothing in this matter.

And frankly you probably wouldn't like it anyway based on your views toward all music anyway, which is quite limited in my opinion.

Bardock42
Umm....excuse me, but this teenager as well as many others know good music just as well as you old timers do, so I find that statement ridiculous if you are implying that all teenagers are oblivious too good music.

Especially a teenager who is about to turn 20, so it really means nothing in this matter.

And frankly you probably wouldn't like it anyway based on your views toward all music anyway, which is quite limited in my opinion.

Nah...I am sure one or two are alright.

Does it not?

Well, what views towards all music do I have as I am myself not quite sure....?

But, heck, I might give it a try...hmm..what are your top 5 favourite bands or singers?

InnerRise
I don't particularly like bands.

Let's see.

Top five singers???

Of course Utada Hikaru....................ummm..........really never thought of it that way...I just like what I like and not fond of what I don't like. I guess I don't have a top five.

I really can't rank all of the music/artist I like.

amaya moore
Why would you remember. There's nothing for you to remember. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You're in the dark on this one kid.

"kid" ?!

InnerRise
blush

Sawry....

It's becoming a habit on here. No offense to you, it just came out, it could have been anybody. Really. confused

blush2Forgive me???

amaya moore
glare

InnerRise
cry

amaya moore
ermm I guess

InnerRise
sadwalk

amaya moore
*pats shoulder*

it's okay

*hands tissue*

InnerRise
no expression

I have my own tissue.

My shoulder is fine.

Nothing is okay.

I like Utada Hikaru.

amaya moore
*shrug* fine with me

InnerRise
You haven't a choice. It has to be fine with you or you'd just be a miserable poor soul with no way to accept that it was fine with you whether you wanted it to be or not. wink

Wolflet
Utada Hikaru rocks droolio

amaya moore
yep

InnerRise
Stop saying yep and add more worthy posts to my thread.

amaya moore
alright

xXSweetSXx
I love her! I think she's WAY better then Ayumi hamasaki.. I dont like her much heh..

InnerRise
Yeah, I haven't really heard much if any of Ayumi Hamasaki, but I would say based on the little that I do know about Ayumi, I would say Utada Hikaru is better in my opinion as well.

trolly_crouchjr
shes a good singer

Do you Know...

InnerRise
Try Again. wink

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

trolly_crouchjr
Argh....my Japanese is limited

Lyna303
Amazing, she is a cancer surivor, if there was nothing else I would respect her for just that, but she also has a beautiful voice...

InnerRise
Well I'm glad you like her.

Maybe this is the beginning of a very long Artist/Singer to Fan Relationship. wink

trolly_crouchjr
I really like her....

InnerRise
New DVD just released in December of Utada's Live "Utada United 2006 Tour."

Here's a link to a review of the Live Concert on DVD: http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/2006/12/22/utada-united-2006/

LORDSIDIOUS01
Don't know too much about her. Will she coming to the states and do talk showslike Jay Leno or David Letterman?

InnerRise
Because she's mainly a Japanese Artist with no known future release date of another English Album, no. She's only doing Japanese material ahora mismo so will only to tv appearances in Japan since that's who she's trying to sell her material too.

If she makes another English Album, she still probably wouldn't come on any of the late shows because she isn't known well enough over here for that. Hopefully one day though she will be.

When she was promoting her first English Album, "Exodus" over here, she did come on some shows over here. I saw her on a Morning show and she performed on an MTV show and I think she even went to one of the Music Award Shows over here and performed as well.

So if she does release another English Album, you can be sure that she will make appearances over here to promote it.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Never heard of her.

Lyna303
Well I'm glad you like her.

Maybe this is the beginning of a very long Artist/Singer to Fan Relationship. wink

haha hopefully, but its pretty hard to find more songs/albums from foreign artists

xXSweetSXx
*gasp* Hikki's birthday was last month! Happy Late birhtday to Utada hikaru!

Wow she's 24 big grin

InnerRise
Yup. January 19th.

Just 14 days after my Birthday.

InnerRise
Utada Hikaru has a new single coming out February 28th.

It's titled, "Flavor of Life" and it's a very nice song.

It took me a couple of listens before it actually starting growing on me.

Keep in mind that this is the Ballad Version of the song. There's also an Original Version for this song that will start playing on Japanese Radio Stations February 19 and will also be on the Single Release along with the Ballad Version and Karaoke Mixes for each version. They'll probably make another Music Video for the Original Version as well that will be more appealing.

Here's the Promotional Video for the Ballad Version of "Flavor of Life".

R3KiizXuauQ

Anata Wa Wakarimasu ka.....

kayakat
i didn't know her and someone wink kept going on and on about her so i looked up a few vids and well now I like her she has a beautiful voice happy

InnerRise
Thank that person for me because Utada Hikaru's talents need to be shouted from the roof tops.

Whoever was this person by the way?

Please do tell.

InnerRise
This isn't the Music Video of the Original Version, just a preview.

Here you go. It's sounding pretty good too.

gA_beGF8mJs

kayakat
Thank that person for me because Utada Hikaru's talents need to be shouted from the roof tops.

Whoever was this person by the way?

Please do tell.

petpet this really cool guy that is my friend happy

i like him a lot stick out tongue

InnerRise
Hmmm...A friend indeed.

I don't even know him and I like him.

InnerRise
Well I just purchased Utada Hikaru's United Tour 2006 DVD, her Volume 4 Clips DVD, and her upcoming single CD.

My god. If my mom sees the bill she'll kill me....and make me pay. Although, she'll know when she receives it in the mail that I ordered something.

Oh well. Utada Hikaru is worth it.

Now to play the waiting game...........

RoguePw25
One can only imagine HUGE this bill will look. And I take that she's paying for this, since you're worried

InnerRise
Well actually we're paying back an overdraft, the second one actually, and so this will just add to what I already owe. If it does come up why all of a sudden we owe more money I'll just have to give up some money. But as far as I know, she's been taking my mail and not giving it to me and paying it herself like she did last time.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

kayakat
Hmmm...A friend indeed.

I don't even know him and I like him.

yup happy

off course you do petpet

now send me more youtube vid's damnet! disgust

InnerRise
Originally posted by kayakat
yup happy

off course you do petpet

now send me more youtube vid's damnet! disgust Ok. cry But now I must go to class.

I will when I get back. Don't beat me. fear

kayakat
Ok. cry But now I must go to class.

I will when I get back. Don't beat me. fear

aww cry

petpet

whip i wont if your a good boy shifty

happy

InnerRise
Ok people, and specifically KAYAKAT.

Here's a clip showing bits and pieces of the fantastic tour that was "Utada United 2006 Tour" that was held from August 2006 through September 2006.

"I JUST BOUGHT THIS DVD!!!"

w00t

Enjoy.

hlafjsXe1hE

kayakat
Ok people, and specifically KAYAKAT.

Here's a clip showing bits and pieces of the fantastic tour that was "Utada United 2006 Tour" that was held from August 2006 through September 2006.

"I JUST BOUGHT THIS DVD!!!"

w00t

Enjoy.

hlafjsXe1hE

thank you thats a good boy petpet now i don't have to beat you doped

InnerRise
I would just get Utada Hikaru to come and defend me from you anyway. Just be happy I complied. no expression

Is that ok? embarrasment

kayakat
I would just get Utada Hikaru to come and defend me from you anyway. Just be happy I complied. no expression

Is that ok? embarrasment

petpet sure you will

we'll see beware

InnerRise
Stop it!! bawling

"UTADA!!!"

hide

kayakat
Stop it!! bawling

"UTADA!!!"

hide

aww I'm sorry! hug

http://photo.sing365.com/music/picture.nsf/Utada-Hikaru-photo/500766AF09FC87C648256F040031C2BA/$file/Utada+Hikaru.jpg

shock

ninja2

InnerRise
Ha!

I bet you are sorry now that Utada Hikaru as showed up and set you straight.

Lyna303
Utada Hikaru has a new single coming out February 28th.

It's titled, "Flavor of Life" and it's a very nice song.

It took me a couple of listens before it actually starting growing on me.

Keep in mind that this is the Ballad Version of the song. There's also an Original Version for this song that will start playing on Japanese Radio Stations February 19 and will also be on the Single Release along with the Ballad Version and Karaoke Mixes for each version. They'll probably make another Music Video for the Original Version as well that will be more appealing.

Here's the Promotional Video for the Ballad Version of "Flavor of Life".

R3KiizXuauQ

Anata Wa Wakarimasu ka.....
I really like this song...

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lyna303
I really like this song... Good. I was afraid we had lost you.

vintageSW77
im curious as i notice this thread everytime i log on to KMC and i know i should google this but WHO THE **** IS UTADA HIKARU???

and what does
"anata wa wakarimasu ka....."
mean

InnerRise
Originally posted by vintageSW77
im curious as i notice this thread everytime i log on to KMC and i know i should google this but WHO THE **** IS UTADA HIKARU???

and what does
"anata wa wakarimasu ka....."
mean Yes, because you won't take the time to GOOGLE this, you're one lazy @$$ person.

The fact that you won't even read the FIRST OPENING POST which explains everything makes you a completely idiotic lazy @$$ed person.

I greet you with hostility because I don't like the manner in which you precipitated this situation.

Disrespecting my Utada Hikaru which a question such as: "WHO THE F**K IS UTADA HIKARU?" is definitely a big no no. nono

I'd advise you to rethink your wording and show a little more respect toward my Utada before you attempt to converse again.

You also need to show much more initiative to figure out this information for yourself.

I was very much so generous in explaining everything in the first post, being that many members just title a thread and assume you know who the person is and just state what they like or don't like about the person and aspect everybody else to just come in and automatically know who they're talking about and post about them.

Take advantage of my generosity. Don't abuse it.

Long answer short: FIND OUT YOURSELF AND SHOW RESPECT! miffed

You come back now ya here. happy

vintageSW77
your right
im a lazy ****

bye

botankus
You don't know who Utada Hikaru is, Mr. Von Teese? She's the japanese chick that turns the letters on the Asian version of Wheel of Fortune. She turns them naked, too.

vintageSW77
****!!
maybe i should have googled her then after all

kayakat
Ha!

I bet you are sorry now that Utada Hikaru as showed up and set you straight.

yes very sorry dodgy

now PM me more video's please doped

InnerRise
PM you MORE videos?

But I never PMed you videos.

I'm going to assume you meant to continue posting more up in the thread.

And you better act more sorry next time.

Ok. Here's a clip just showing pictures from Utada Hikaru's Tour that was held this past summer. The song in the background is not hers I must say, but it's kind of catchy. It's Geisha Dreams by Rollergirl.

C_cdaPPPnI4

kayakat
PM you MORE videos?

But I never PMed you videos.

I'm going to assume you meant to continue posting more up in the thread.

And you better act more sorry next time.

Ok. Here's a clip just showing pictures from Utada Hikaru's Tour that was held this past summer. The song in the background is not hers I must say, but it's kind of catchy. It's Geisha Dreams by Rollergirl.

C_cdaPPPnI4

schmoll then you should start

oh i will dodgy

cool! i like it slide

InnerRise
You'll like it.

And You'll love it. no expression

xXSweetSXx
IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT!!!!!!

*smacks head on keyboard*

*SQUEE*

InnerRise
Yes it is and I have on Pre-Order already.

So I'm just waiting.

InnerRise
Yes it is and I have it on Pre-Order already.

So I'm just waiting.

InnerRise
Here's the "ANTIDOTE MIX" of Utada Hikaru's song "Flavor of Life". The single is actually being released today as you'll find out in the above Posts.

Enjoy.

Si0mJBvpL5A

kayakat
You'll like it.

And You'll love it. no expression

okay dodgy

Here's the "ANTIDOTE MIX" of Utada Hikaru's song "Flavor of Life". The single is actually being released today as you'll find out in the above Posts.

Enjoy.

Si0mJBvpL5A

I likes it slide

more! yes

InnerRise
okay dodgy

I likes it slide

more! yes I told you you'd like it! miffed

Don't question my AuthorTAY!!!(Think Cartmen on Southpark).

I'll post more when I deem more material necessary.

P.S. Don't put on a front for these people.........You knew you'd like it. yes

InnerRise
Here's a clip of Utada Hikaru singing the Ballad Version of "Flavor of Love" live on stage in front of an audience.

8EB33Y7Hccw

InnerRise
This isn't the Music Video of the Original Version, just a preview.

Here you go. It's sounding pretty good too.

gA_beGF8mJs

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... ranting

I can't believe the ignorance of that Japanese Man whoever he is. He should be tried and sentenced for what he's doing to my Utada Hikaru on YouTube.

ranting

mad

Cloud_VII
Utada Hikaru is one of my favorite singers, EVER.

InnerRise
Utada Hikaru may very well be my Favorite Artist of all time.

kayakat
I told you you'd like it! miffed

Don't question my AuthorTAY!!!(Think Cartmen on Southpark).

I'll post more when I deem more material necessary.

P.S. Don't put on a front for these people.........You knew you'd like it. yes

and so i did eyes

okay confused

petpet

Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Utada Hikaru is one of my favorite singers, EVER.
stick out tongue

Utada Hikaru may very well be my Favorite Artist of all time.

you guys are both cute happy

InnerRise
and so i did eyes

okay confused

petpet I've got my eye on you. eek

you guys are both cute happy
blush2

kayakat
I've got my eye on you. eek

blush2

shifty oh really

eyes hug

InnerRise
Nah...not really....BUT UTADA DOES THOUGH. no expression

Watch your back............and your god d@mn front. no expression

kayakat
Nah...not really....BUT UTADA DOES THOUGH. no expression

Watch your back............and your god d@mn front. no expression

yeah I'm sure she does happy

shock OMG what are you planning with my back and my front dodgy

InnerRise
yeah I'm sure she does happy

shock OMG what are you planning with my back and my front dodgy Get your mine out of the gutter you filthy little whore. no expression

It's Utada you best be worried about. no expression

kayakat
Get your mine out of the gutter you filthy little whore. no expression

It's Utada you best be worried about. no expression

oh take that back cry

i knows dodgy but ive been good right?

InnerRise
Not of late.

no expression

kayakat
Not of late.

no expression

oh cryoh i'm sowwy

InnerRise
I believe you've redeemed yourself.

You're in the good for ahora mismo but Utada still watches you. no expression

Won't you come on over and have lunch with me...happy.................UTADA WILL BE THERE....no expression

InnerRise
Here's a clip of Utada Hikaru singing the Ballad Version of "Flavor of Love" live on stage in front of an audience.

8EB33Y7Hccw

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Once again it has happened. They have taken yet another video clip of Utada Hikaru down. Darn that Japanese man and his copyrights.

InnerRise
Sad news.

Utada Hikaru just announced that she filed for divorce.

It seems to be a mutual thing and they seem to be leaving things in good terms so that's good.

I wish her and her husband luck.

Would it be bad if I were to start having thoughts about Utada that I couldn't have before she filed for divorce? embarrasment

I think it is and I'll refrain for now.

But I'm completely shocked, spellbound, and awestruck. I want only the best for Utada Hikaru and I'm sure if she wants to do this then it's the best thing for her.

xXSweetSXx
Sad news.

Utada Hikaru just announced that she filed for divorce.

It seems to be a mutual thing and they seem to be leaving things in good terms so that's good.

I wish her and her husband luck.

Would it be bad if I were to start having thoughts about Utada that I couldn't have before she filed for divorce? embarrasment

I think it is and I'll refrain for now.

But I'm completely shocked, spellbound, and awestruck. I want only the best for Utada Hikaru and I'm sure if she wants to do this then it's the best thing for her.

WHOA! That's a suprise!

Im shocked too sad

I just saw a pic of him he looks a bit scary...

InnerRise
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
WHOA! That's a suprise!

Im shocked too sad

I just saw a pic of him he looks a bit scary... Nah....He looks okay...From the right angle he actually looks kind of hot for his age.

InnerRise
Okay.

So there's a person who goes by the name of Miracle Hikaru.

She is basically a Mimicker of Utada Hikaru. She looks kind of like her and sounds kind of like her when talking and singing.

So keep that in mind when seeing this clip. It's very funny, especially if you actually get it and know what's going on.

sUVd0lsjLHY&NR

kayakat
Okay.

So there's a person who goes by the name of Miracle Hikaru.

She is basically a Mimicker of Utada Hikaru. She looks kind of like her and sounds kind of like her when talking and singing.

So keep that in mind when seeing this clip. It's very funny, especially if you actually get it and know what's going on.

sUVd0lsjLHY&NR

nuts they could be twins shock

InnerRise
nuts they could be twins shock Let's not over react.

Lyna303
http://www.jpopmusic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4420

some people are sharing her songs for people to hear...

InnerRise
That link doesn't work. ermm

Lyna303
That link doesn't work. ermm

dam...Its not woking for me right now either sorry, but I'll keep on checking it...

InnerRise
Ok. doped

Lyna303
Ok. doped

Ooo oo okay its working now...check it before it disappears...

InnerRise
I no longer have any use to associate with someone who would show off in the OTF and name call me for no reason so no. I won't be all chummy with you in here any longer. mhm

Lyna303
I no longer have any use to associate with someone who would show off in the OTF and name call me for no reason so no. I won't be all chummy with you in here any longer. mhm

Wha? you know I was joking...After all, you only started talking to me after a few insults were exchanged...

InnerRise
You know you don't have to insult me to get me to talk to you. cry

Exchanged?? I never insulted you.....weep

But if you were just joking............ok.......depressed

I'm in the middle of a 13-15 paged paper ahora mismo that has a rough draft due tomorrow so I guess I'm not capable of taking too many jokes at this moment. sadwalk

Lyna303
You know you don't have to insult me to get me to talk to you. cry

Exchanged?? I never insulted you.....weep

But if you were just joking............ok.......depressed

I'm in the middle of a 13-15 paged paper ahora mismo that has a rough draft due tomorrow so I guess I'm not capable of taking too many jokes at this moment. sadwalk

Aww, I was talking about when you FIRST started to talk to me. Yes I was really joking cheerup (guys' egos are so easily wounded stick out tongue joking)

Its alright...Dam best get going on that then...Im just finishing my 5 page paper and am feeling a sense of accomplishment that I hope you will feel too roll eyes (sarcastic) and you are the greatest person on earth and I only live to worship the ground you walk on because you are so great no expression hope that little bit gets you through the pain i caused you today...stick out tongue

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lyna303
Aww, I was talking about when you FIRST started to talk to me. Yes I was really joking cheerup (guys' egos are so easily wounded stick out tongue joking)

Its alright...Dam best get going on that then...Im just finishing my 5 page paper and am feeling a sense of accomplishment that I hope you will feel too roll eyes (sarcastic) and you are the greatest person on earth and I only live to worship the ground you walk on because you are so great no expression hope that little bit gets you through the pain i caused you today...stick out tongue Well I'm on page 12 and the minimal amount of pages that it can be is 13, so yay for me.

And I know that none of that post was a joke and I'm flattered you think so highly of me.

thankyou

Lyna303
Well I'm on page 12 and the minimal amount of pages that it can be is 13, so yay for me.

And I know that none of that post was a joke and I'm flattered you think so highly of me.

thankyou

Im glad you recognize sarcasm stick out tongue

InnerRise
I did recognize it, but I chose to ignore it to make myself feel better. After all you said you were making me feel better. bawling

I finished my Paper!! 14 pages!! w00t

Eccentric
My most favourite song is Passion. smile

InnerRise
Yes, that's a very popular song considering that it is one of the Theme songs to Kingdom Hearts II, which is a very popular American Video Game.

It actually was song that got me really into Utada Hikaru. It was my favorite for a while as well, now I just can't decide. I'm in too deep now.

leonheartmm
utada hikaru is AWESOME. her work outside of kingdom hearts should also be heard.

Eccentric
Yes, that's a very popular song considering that it is one of the Theme songs to Kingdom Hearts II, which is a very popular American Video Game.

It actually was song that got me really into Utada Hikaru. It was my favorite for a while as well, now I just can't decide. I'm in too deep now.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts, someone just sent the song to me and I immediately liked it and it's still my favourite even though I have listened to quite a few of her other songs. Passion for me is just, idk, really deep, that's why I like it. Also if you reverse the first few seconds of her song she says "I need more affection than you know", kinda freaky. :P By reverse I mean listen to it backwards.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>