Babysitter charged in deaths of woman, fetus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss-allycat
This is plain crazy.blink

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14954419/

caught my eye. what do u think?

Kinneary
I think it has absolutely no bearing on my life and I therefore do not care about it.

But hey, that's just me.

ADarksideJedi
That is awful but not surprising.If she did do it then I hope she gets jail time or the chair.jm

miss-allycat
but why would someone want a fetus? blink

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by miss-allycat
but why would someone want a fetus? blink

Because they're delicious.

BackFire
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Check, and Mate.

allofyousuckkk
HAHA! you guys are so funny! Let's all laugh at these two murder victims and 3 potential murdered children. HA! What a joke....

Wow, how immature can the people on this forum get. I'm disgusted.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
HAHA! you guys are so funny! Let's all laugh at these two murder victims and 3 potential murdered children. HA! What a joke....

Wow, how immature can the people on this forum get. I'm disgusted.

With yourself, allofyousuckkk?

Leo.M
That's sad sad

Mišt

Sometimes I question why you even post in GD, given you rarely post on topic, and then post such things as:
Go back to the OTF, whence you came.

Which is ironic really, isnt it? Given that, you know..OTF is where you should be...cause...you dont post on topic...

But then I realise I dont give 3 craps and go watch Family Guy.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

allofyousuckkk
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060924/ap_on_re_us/woman_slain

well...the children are dead

And no, I am not disgusted with myself, I am disgusted with people making a joke about something like this. It shows your immaturity and your lack of sympathy for other people. Now your trying to start some sort of confrontation for somebody voicing their opinion about the bs that you and select members of this forum force upon us is just pathetic and you really need to find something else to do with your life. or, like mist said, go bore the people in the OTF with your unintelligent and childish posts. I don't know how many times this can be said to you, because you continue to post, you sad sad man.

*gets ready for stupid reply that undoubtedly will cost me some of my brain cells*

Ya Krunk'd Floo
And no, I am not disgusted with myself, I am disgusted with people making a joke about something like this. It shows your immaturity and your lack of sympathy for other people. Now your trying to start some sort of confrontation for somebody voicing their opinion about the bs that you and select members of this forum force upon us is just pathetic and you really need to find something else to do with your life. or, like mist said, go bore the people in the OTF with your unintelligent and childish posts. I don't know how many times this can be said to you, because you continue to post, you sad sad man.

*gets ready for stupid reply that undoubtedly will cost me some of my brain cells*

I think I'll just consider your username, and revel in the irony of you calling me 'unintelligent and childish'.

Trickster
Can you 'slay' a fetus?

Edit - apparently so, since they're prosecuting her with the homicide of an 'unborn child'. If this case goes through, it looks like fetuses will officially reach unborn child status. Bit of a blow for the pro-choice campaign.

allofyousuckkk
did i call it or what? Lost brain cells over a stupid post

yes, of course, my username.....how unintelligent and childish of me to have this username. not. I may have a dumb-sounding username, but it is definately not unintelligent or childish. Maybe you don't know what the term "irony" means?

ya krunk'd floo...what a great username, much better than mine. It's one of those "

JacopeX
This is just plain disgusting. Hopefully the babysitter will be sentenced to hard time in prison or a death penalty.

allofyousuckkk
hmm....i cant remember what i wassaying..............my computer turned off mid typing

ignore the last post:

yes, of course, my username.....how unintelligent and childish of me to have it.not. I wasn't aware that a username could prove stupidity really.I always thought it was people's responses to topics and overall attitude towards others on the forum that should have them labeled. My username, s definately not unintelligent or childish. Maybe you don't know what the term "irony" means?

ya krunk'd floo...what a great username, much better than mine. Is that some kind of pokemon? Probably not, they have much more inventive names.

But let's not kid ourselves, your reply was out of desperation to try and seem witty while having absolutely nothing to say because, like they say, the truth hurts.

Don't bore me with an incompetent reply

kthnx smile

Lumanix
An yet you posted, you sad sad man. I give a crap and you belong in the OTF, or in a trash bin, or banned for being a sock.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

yes, of course, my username.....how unintelligent and childish of me to have this username. not. I may have a dumb-sounding username, but it is definately not unintelligent or childish. Maybe you don't know what the term "irony" means?

ya krunk'd floo...what a great username, much better than mine. It's one of those "

Listen, my little friend: You're welcome to try bait me, if that is your wont, but please put something a bit more substantial on the line than these pathetic little morsels.

Originally posted by Lumanix
I give a crap and you belong in the OTF, or in a trash bin, or banned for being a sock.

"Mommy! Some other boy is being mean to me...Mommy!"

Anyway, killing people is bad, and killing a pregant woman is bad, but a fetus doesn't a person make.

Robtard
Anyone know why this piece of shit killed the three kids?

allofyousuckkk
like i said, that post got screwed up...to read more "substancial" thoughts go to my post after that. As for me writing pathetic little morsels, speak for yourself.

And yes, a 7.5 month fetus is a baby. My sisters were born at 7.5 months. Babies.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
like i said, that post got screwed up...to read more "substancial" thoughts go to my post after that. As for me writing pathetic little morsels, speak for yourself.

Good come-back.

And yes, a 7.5 month fetus is a baby. My sisters were born at 7.5 months. Babies.

Yawn. A fetus isn't a person until it's born. Born.

allofyousuckkk
if its developed, it's a baby.

and that wasn't a comeback, i was just stating a fact

your replies are dumb. Go away, you don't contribute to any of these topics. All you do is start an argument and then try to undermine people's replies with answers such as "how ironic...." or "that's what you call a comeback" and quoting something someone said and then saying "don't make me laugh" or typing haha as if you are the shit.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
your replies are dumb. Go away, you don't contribute to any of these topics. All you do is start an argument and then try to undermine people's replies with answers such as "how ironic...." or "that's what you call a comeback" and quoting something someone said and then saying "don't make me laugh" or typing haha as if you are the shit.

How ironic!

Don't make me laugh!

I guess it has slipped your mind that you came in here starting the argument...

Hahahaha, you silly little hypocrite.

Nichole
Obviously the law considers the unborn child a person of sorts, or else there would be no charges. I would like to know, if charges of homocide can be laid over someone (other than the mother) killing a seven month old fetus, why can the mother legally have an abortion at this time, and escape charges?

Perhaps the law is somewhat different than Australia's, I do not know.

This case is horrific. How someone can murder three children, then slaughter an innocent woman and cut out her fetus is beyond me.

WrathfulDwarf
Anymore off topic comments and warnings will be given. Back on the topic.

allofyousuckkk
actually i expressed that it disgusted me that you and someone else would make a joke over somebodies death and they you replied with insults. So you started.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
actually i expressed that it disgusted me that you and someone else would make a joke over somebodies death and they you replied with insults. So you started.

Actually, I didn't do that, did I? I made a joke about why someone would want a fetus, so you're wrong again.

Anyway, let's return to the topic like WD requested...

Has there been any indication that the crime was voodoo-related? The Southern states do have a history of African cult worship, and voodoo beliefs do place a powerful benefit on the uses of the placenta and the fetus...One of such practices involves eating it.

Lana
It happened in Illinois, which is decidedly not a southern state.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Lana
It happened in Illinois, which is decidedly not a southern state.

Oh, forget that Southern part then.

Was voodoo involved?

Nichole
This is, what, the forth woman to be butchered for her unborn child. What is it with people and fetus's?

allofyousuckkk
stem cells?

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
That is awful but not surprising.If she did do it then I hope she gets jail time or the chair.jm

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Trickster
Can you 'slay' a fetus?

Edit - apparently so, since they're prosecuting her with the homicide of an 'unborn child'. If this case goes through, it looks like fetuses will officially reach unborn child status. Bit of a blow for the pro-choice campaign.

Aye, and that's a good thing.

There really isn't much difference between the 7.5 month old baby that the woman killed and a 5.5 month old baby that is allowed to be aborted.

It's only a little older, and a little larger, but all of its parts and systems are intact, developing, and its alive.

Not to worry though, the end results of this (at best) will be that abortions will be illegal in the 2nd trimester.

Women will still have the right to kill their children for up to the first 3 months of its life.

Off topic, but curious:

Was Scott Peterson charged only with Lacy Peterson's death, or also the unborn child's?

Nichole
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Was Scott Peterson charged only with Lacy Peterson's death, or also the unborn child's?

I thought he was? That baby was what-8 months? He would have survived outisde the womb were it not for Peterson, so I think baby Connor should be afforded some sort of rights as a human being, even if he wasn't actually born.

Peterson will be executed, so even if he is charged and tried over baby Connor's death, he'll only get a second death sentence, and the State can't kill you, revive you, and kill you again! Although they can certainly try... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.