Who's Right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Citizen D
quote:

Sir.Psycho.Sex wrote on Sep 16th, 2006 08:36 PM:
Yeah, I would like to cancel my new name request... would it be possible to keep it on hold for another time?

too late - put in another request

Raz wrote on Sep 19th, 2006 10:29 AM:
Because of your abuse of the name change system, I am banning you from changing your username from now on.

Do not put in any more requests. They will all be denied.

Sir.Psycho.Sex wrote...
You told me to send in another request, therefore I didn't think it was abusing the name change system as you gave me permission.

Barker
The Raz is always right.

Always.

Who art thou to question him?

Citizen D
Originally posted by Barker
The Raz is always right.

Always.

Who art thou to question him? I questionned him.

Barker
Okay..

But who are thou?

Mišt
Just pick a name and stick with it no expression

Quincy

Citizen D

Barker

Citizen D

Barker
I'm telling you.

Citizen D
I'm telling you. Hey! mad

Barker
ermmad?

Itzak
Raz is like an empty book that's titled "What Retards are good for"... he's always right. ermm

Kuchiki Byakuya

Barker
Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya

Was the irony intended?

Quincy
Will you date me?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker
Dunt.

Quincy
Well will you???

Barker
Dunt.

Citizen D
Originally posted by Itzak
Raz is like an empty book that's titled "What Retards are good for"... he's always right. ermm I bet he is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quincy
You won't?.. bawlingOh I loathe myself sadwalk

dots

Mišt

Barker
Originally posted by Quincy
dots
.Tnud

Leo.M
Originally posted by Citizen D
quote:

Sir.Psycho.Sex wrote on Sep 16th, 2006 08:36 PM:
Yeah, I would like to cancel my new name request... would it be possible to keep it on hold for another time?

too late - put in another request

Raz wrote on Sep 19th, 2006 10:29 AM:
Because of your abuse of the name change system, I am banning you from changing your username from now on.

Do not put in any more requests. They will all be denied.

Sir.Psycho.Sex wrote...
You told me to send in another request, therefore I didn't think it was abusing the name change system as you gave me permission.

AHHHH! You never, NEVER post PM's with the other persons consent! Especial Raz's PM's firefirefireph

Anyways I don't think you abused the username change system. He said put in another request after all.

Lana
I would say the number of changes he's had in such a short period of time is abusing it...

Council#13
^Yeah leftright

Vinny Valentine
Considering there are people here with more name Changes then you, I don't agree with Raz.

silver_tears

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by silver_tears
thumbsup

It's really irritating when people ****in change their name every other week. The name you chose when you first joined is most likely the best one for you seeing as how you picked it first about all.

You coming on to me?

Mišt
thumbsup

It's really irritating when people ****in change their name every other week. The name you chose when you first joined is most likely the best one for you seeing as how you picked it first about all.

Says she who changed from silent_kisses leftright

silver_tears
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You coming on to me?

No.

Why am I on notice?

silver_tears

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You coming on to me?

Citizen D

Quincy

Barker
thumbsup

Not in my case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.