Season 6 episode 6/11 entitled "Justice"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Macabre
Taken from Ask Ausiello....

09/20 - "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called "Justice," and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode."

Wow....That's all I can say right now.

That sounds amazing!

Blue_Hefner
Thanks, I'll be sure to watch that episode

((The_Anomaly))
That sounds really sweet, just having the flash back is good enough, but thats like all the other super heroes that have appeared in the show back at the same time. Looks sweet, I hope they pull it off well.

Dan-El
Having all the heroes in the same episode will totally make up for them including Aquaman!

... I hope

Marth18
They need atom man and mutha fookin bruce wayne, green arrow? ive only seen him, i still have no idea what his power is

Smallville
What about Batman? That has been a discussion that I miss. And I had a great idea of how to encorperate him into the show, too.

Dan-El
Batman cannot be in Smallville, suffice to say that he's traveling in Asia at this time (going off of Batman Begins). Plus, the guys in charge of the show can't get their hands on him.

And Green Arrow, like Batman is a powerless millionaire playboy who uses his wealth to become a hero. Green Arrow was created as a Batman knock off, but later came into his own when he lost all of his money and became more socially conscious. He's bad ass.

Marth18
does green lantern have powers without the ring? he'd be a good one too, i just really want atom man!! that would look so good hahahah

((The_Anomaly))
No Green lantern(s) does/ do not have powers without the ring.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Marth18
does green lantern have powers without the ring? he'd be a good one too, i just really want atom man!! that would look so good hahahah

I do believe it's Captain Atom or the Atom. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Atom Man.

Marth18
I see, sorry then lol. I didn't really know what his name was, actually i kinda figured it was the atom but not captain atom

Dan-El
No prob. I'm more of a Marvel Universe guy, in reality.

Marth18
Whatever his name is, hes awesome.

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

Scarlet315
I found the site where they talk about the synopsis and its that green arrow finally manages to assemble cyborg, flash, aquaman and one more character. They didnt say which character though?...Any thoughts

Kal875
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Taken from Ask Ausiello....

09/20 - "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called "Justice," and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode."

Wow....That's all I can say right now.

That sounds amazing! It said the 1st JL ep. how many will there be?

Dan-El
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I found the site where they talk about the synopsis and its that green arrow finally manages to assemble cyborg, flash, aquaman and one more character. They didnt say which character though?...Any thoughts
Let's see... couldn't get rights to Wonder Woman or Batman... Hawkman? The Atom? Martian Manhunter? The lame chick hero from "Vengeance"?

Kal875
If it is Vengence I'll be pissed! They might as well make it The Tick

Marth18
I hope its not that lame chick hahah wannabe batman! hmm

It better be the atom because he can own all of them!

NoFate007
I can see them putting Atom, Martian Manhunter, GL (most likely Kyle or Hal), and possibly someone minor like uh....idk, Steel or something, lol...but I can't see them doing Hawkman or whatever, just cause I think it would come off too cheesy.

Darth Macabre
Here's a rumor that's been going around...It's not 100 percent true yet, but it sounds pretty good to me.

The extra "cameo" appearance for the episode "Justice" is NOT Batman but it is...Martian Manhunter. you never see him but you do see a bag of half eaten oreos left beside Clark when someone "saves" him.

Entity
Since when was Cyborg in the JLA???
Wasn't he always a Titan?

Dan-El
Smallville is like "Ultimate Superman": most canon be damned

Kal875
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Here's a rumor that's been going around...It's not 100 percent true yet, but it sounds pretty good to me.

The extra "cameo" appearance for the episode "Justice" is NOT Batman but it is...Martian Manhunter. you never see him but you do see a bag of half eaten oreos left beside Clark when someone "saves" him. Thats hilarious!

NoFate007
Lol that's awesome.

Dan-El
I don't get the reference, but okay. I'm not absolutely into DC

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dan-El
I don't get the reference, but okay. I'm not absolutely into DC

The Manhunter was obsessed with Oreo's in the comics (now they're called Chocos for copyright reasons.) And there was a whole comic dedicated to him getting over the addiction. It really was an addiction, he lived his life by them.

Bardock42
I see, sorry then lol. I didn't really know what his name was, actually i kinda figured it was the atom but not captain atom

Now, now...wait...do you mean the little guy or the guy that no one likes and that everyone is happy when he dies?

Marth18
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? lol the guy that can shrink and shit

Bardock42
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? lol the guy that can shrink and shit

That's the Atom then.

Marth18
yea

josh3002
what bout flash hes da best

Dan-El
Go back to the top of this page and read the spoiler wink

LordFear
darn so there is no chance of it being Darkseid???

Jedi Priestess
From TV Guide;

SMALLVILLE
In January, Lana(Kristin KreuK)will finally give Lex(Michael Rosenbaum)an answer to his marriage proposal. A jealous Clark(Tom Welling)keeps himself distracted with his ongoing quest to collar all the Phantom Zone fugitives he inadvertently let escape in the season premiere. He'll take a short break to help the Justice League on their first mission, another sign that he's moving closer to his super-destiny. Green Arrow(Justin Hartley)rounds up past guest stars Flash(Kyle Gallner), Cybrog(LeeThompson Young)and Aquaman(Alan Ritchson)to deal with Luthorcorp's mysterious 'Project 33.1', which is studying people with special abilities.

Oh HELL yes! big grin

Kal875
SWEET!

kryptoheat69
They really should put green lantern in there instead of batman since in Batman Begins he's a rich guy studying to be a fighter and it would have been cool to see the ring in action.smile

Kal875
Plus I cant remember who said it but they around this time Bruce would be training in China or Japan, wherever he does it.

LordFear
Bruce Wayne forever

Dan-El
What do you think, guys: Hal Jordon, John Stewart, or Kyle Rayner (for Green Lantern)?

Kal875
Hal Jorden, they have enough young Superhero's on the show, let there be a cool older one on there.

Dan-El
Well, I figured that GL would be the same age as everyone else anyway. It's just a matter of would you rather see a white GL, black GL, or smart-ass GL

Bardock42
Maybe Abin Sur. Cause. That would make sense.

Dan-El
Never thought about that one! Good point! What better way to have a GL in the show than to have the guy who truly started it all?

outavodka
The show isnt rly following the comic's story or any of the Superman movies. Think of it as its own universe, kinda like the X-Men movies are. Its own universe with prty much the same plot in the end!

Dan-El
This just in! There's a change in line-up for the young Jusitce League! Spoiler warning!
Kyle Gallner (Bart Allen) will, in fact, be playing Impulse rather than the Flash.

Kal875
So they are bringing in a lot of TT, thats cool

Dan-El
Well, at least two.

Dan-El
Anyone see that clip after Subterranean, with the hero walk and the League? Hell yeah, mofo!!!!

Jedi Priestess
yepper, Its sitting here all nice and cozy on my desktop too. smile

Dan-El
You MUST post it on YouTube, JP!!! God that was awesome!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
yepper, Its sitting here all nice and cozy on my desktop too. smile Which characters werer all there? I saw Green Arrow, Flash, Supes, Cyborg. Was there more?

Kal875
Aquaman

Big Sexy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Which characters werer all there? I saw Green Arrow, Flash, Supes, Cyborg. Was there more? MM was seen in the beginning but he'll probably help the team but not be apart of it.

Dan-El
Nope. The producers said that there will be no MM in Justice. He won't come back until Labyrinth.

sapphiremouse
Wonder Twin Powers Activate!!!!!!! big grin

Kal875
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Wonder Twin Powers Activate!!!!!!! big grin I would honestly stop watching Smallville.

Nope. The producers said that there will be no MM in Justice. He won't come back until Labyrinth. will we see more of him than just a shadowy figure?

Dan-El
I believe so. You'll have to check with Kryptonsite.

Dan-El
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/HomeSqueezed/Justice.jpg

Merry Christmas! Do with the image what you will!

snoopdogg

Merry Christmas! Do with the image what you will! Dude that's some cool sh!t. Are Cyborg, Flash & Aquaman played by the same guys?

Bardock42

Merry Christmas! Do with the image what you will!

Woah, that is indeed freaking cool.

Dan-El
Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg are the same actors, as well as the Flash/Impulse (depends on what the producers want to run with, no pun intended).

H. S. 6
The only thing that worries me is Cyborg.

His costume/outfit is seriously god-awful. It looks like an already-bad Halloween costume gone awry.

Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL8Hwq28PA

Dan-El
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The only thing that worries me is Cyborg.

His costume/outfit is seriously god-awful. It looks like an already-bad Halloween costume gone awry.

It doesn't look that bad! I kind of like it, though I am disappointed that they aren't going with the half-machine look.

H. S. 6
It doesn't look that bad! I kind of like it, though I am disappointed that they aren't going with the half-machine look.

Ugh... sick

To each his own, I guess. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Ugh... sick

To each his own, I guess. stick out tongue

Or her...even her own.

josh3002
martain manhunter was already in the show in the episode static hes the one who saved clark

Kal875
It doesn't look that bad! I kind of like it, though I am disappointed that they aren't going with the half-machine look. I agree w/ you

Dan-El
Originally posted by josh3002
martain manhunter was already in the show in the episode static hes the one who saved clark

We know that, but we assumed that since all the other guest stars were coming back, so was he. Sadly, he won't be back until Labyrinth.

Jedi Priestess
Yeah, Aquaman and Cyborg are the same actors, as well as the Flash/Impulse (depends on what the producers want to run with, no pun intended).

It's been confirmed that it's Impulse. smile

Dan-El
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's been confirmed that it's Impulse. smile
Yeah, I read that on Kryptonsite too, but the guy said his outfit would be more reminescent of Impulse, but in the previews, with the coloration, it looks more like the Flash. So though it's confirmed, I'm still skeptical. They seem to be switching around a few things this season, so I wouldn't be suprised if this was one of them.

Jedi Priestess
Got mine from TWoP. Hmmmm

Kal875
Justice cant get any better! Lana wont be in it!
(I dind'nt know if I should put the spoiler thing on but I did it anyway)

Jedi Priestess
Wow what did Kal do to get banned?? blink

Dan-El
They said he was making "obscene posts", but I checked his post history, and there's only been one that could be consider obscene, and it's not too obscene at that.

At least compared to the rest of the guys in that thread.

wuTa
When is the episode suppose to air? If I miss it I'm gonna have to kick myself in the balls, and I don't want to do that.

Yea, isn't that the whole purpose of calling him Cyborg. With the outfit that they have him in they might as well call him "The Tinman".

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL8Hwq28PA Alas, I was holding myself off from watching the preview until it was closer to the episode, but I couldn't wait any longer.....Holy moly! I can't wait for this episode.

Kal875
They should put Ollie in the opening credits. who cares if he's a temporary character, he's awesome.

Jedi Priestess
Official description smile

THE GREEN ARROW CALLS ON THE FLASH, AQUAMAN AND CYBORG TO FORM A LEAGUE OF SUPERHEROES The Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) sends out for reinforcements and Bart Allan, a.k.a. The Flash (guest star Kyle Gallner), Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and Cyborg (guest star Lee Thompson Young) return to Smallville to help him take down LuthorCorp's secret lab. During a break-in at the LuthorCorp facility, Bart is captured and tortured by Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Clark (Tom Welling) sets off to rescue him but is felled by meteor rock. An alarmed Chloe (Allison Mack) goes to Oliver for help, and the newly formed "justice league" springs into action to rescue Clark and Bart.

Jedi Priestess

Kon-El
I think that that will be the best ep. in whole Smallville!!! To see allmoust entire JL crew will be fantastic, i cant wait that ep to air eek!

Jedi Priestess
w00t! thnx to K-site via TRA

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-1.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-2.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-3.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-4.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-5.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-6.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-7.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/justice-8.jpg

Kal875
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan-El
That must be the coolest set of pics I've seen anywhere ever!

It's funny... Flash seems to be going through the same pattern of hair styles as my best friend. That could only mean that my friend is THE FLASH!

Kal875
Does he wear red?

Kal875
Hey guys, I dont know if this has been brought up already but doesnt Lois like Aquaman also?

outavodka
and Ollie and Clark too

Kal875
Not Clark....yet!

Dru-Zod
Originally posted by Kal875
Hey guys, I dont know if this has been brought up already but doesnt Lois like Aquaman also?

Yea, that might get a bit awkward.

But the ep looks like its gonna be AWESOME!!! Any1 know when the air date is?

Dan-El
Not sure. It comes after "Hydro". Check JP's Season 6 listings page.

Kal875
the 18th I think.

Dru-Zod
ok

Dan-El
Oh guys, I failed to mention this a while back, but I made an opening to a Green Arrow TV show (not unlike the Aquaman spin-off), and posted it on YouTube. You should let me know what you think!

Green Arrow Opening

Entity
Will do!

Entity
Oh guys, I failed to mention this a while back, but I made an opening to a Green Arrow TV show (not unlike the Aquaman spin-off), and posted it on YouTube. You should let me know what you think!

Green Arrow Opening

Kickass man!

Looks just like a real commercial for a spinoff to smallville.
Damn you, now you got me wanting to see a young Green Arrow show continued after smallville. That would be cool. It could be about him leaving after smallville ends and Clark has found his place in the world. Only to have to start to find his own new place in the world after he loses everything. About how he is going to continue helping that whole world of people that need saving without all that money to help him.

That would be a great way to end smallville. IMO

Dan-El
Originally posted by Entity
Kickass man!

Looks just like a real commercial for a spinoff to smallville.
Damn you, now you got me wanting to see a young Green Arrow show continued after smallville. That would be cool. It could be about him leaving after smallville ends and Clark has found his place in the world. Only to have to start to find his own new place in the world after he loses everything. About how he is going to continue helping that whole world of people that need saving without all that money to help him.

That would be a great way to end smallville. IMO

I was thinking that the series would pick up where Ollie left off in Smallville. He returns to Star City because his father's coporate empire that has been bequeathed to him is nearing financial ruin (due to corporate embezzlement and insider trading and the like).

Soon, Ollie loses control of Queen Industries, which is bought out by a rival corporation (Wayne Enterprises or Kord Industries, you pick). He's left with just enough money to rent a humble Brownstone apartment, and has most of his trick arrows. Of course, as time progresses, Ollie loses more and more of his high-tech gadgetry (they don't make 'em like they used to!), and is forced to implement techniques that are a bit cruder in fashion but are apt continuity-wise (from EMP Arrow to Boxing Glove Arrow. Also, lose the crossbow).

It's in his time away from the corporate world that he begins to develop his social consciousness. He refers to the police as "blue facists", he changes his look to resemble more of a Robin Hood character, and, in honor of his new perspective, grows a goatee. "A brand new mindset deserves a brand new 'me.'"

In the first season, we're introduced to allies such as Dinah Lance and Eddie Fyers, and enemies such as rogue CIA agent Greg Osbourne (who's investigating GA) and the silent assasin, Shado.

I'd watch it!

~JP~
Nice job Dan! thumbsup

And yes, Justice airs on the 18th.

Dan-El
Thanks JP! I worked pretty hard on the opening credits! On the other hand, the synopsis was written in about 10 minutes, lol!

Kal875
That was wicked bad ass, nice job Dan.

Dan-El
Thanks!

Oh, and I've been researching the Flash today, and I found out that Barry and Bart are short for the same name, so Kyle Gallner's Bart Allen can very well be DC's Barry Allen.

That's what I get for having little social contact, lol!

Dan-El
Hey guys! I found a better image of the junior Justice League! Thanks to Kryptonsite!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/jla5.jpg

Notice that Bart is wearing something that resembles the Flash more than Impulse. I hope that means something!

Kal875
Dude, I checked the K-site and saw the pick you were talking about, it looks sweet!

Dan-El
Is it me, or does everyone seem to be wearing hoods? I mean, it makes sense for GA, but it'll just blow off of Flash! Aquaman would just get his wet!

Kal875
Maybe it's a group thing?

Dan-El
3 days, 1 hour, and 3 minutes

AstroFan
Is it me, or does everyone seem to be wearing hoods? I mean, it makes sense for GA, but it'll just blow off of Flash! Aquaman would just get his wet!

I think its just what Oliver supplied them with.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by AstroFan
I think its just what Oliver supplied them with.
Agreed....All of the shirts/hoodies look too similar to be a coincidence.

Dan-El
Hey guys! I found a better image of the junior Justice League! Thanks to Kryptonsite!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/jla5.jpg

Notice that Bart is wearing something that resembles the Flash more than Impulse. I hope that means something!

What's up with that? Why won't it show my image! They let JP keep her pics!

Kal875
3 days, 1 hour, and 3 minutes So the count down begins:

2 days 7 hours and 34 minutes

AstroFan
What's up with that? Why won't it show my image! They let JP keep her pics!

JP uploads hers through imageshack or something, she doesnt take the directs link.

Kal875
I use photobucket

Dan-El
Well damn

AstroFan
The first 12 minutes of "Justice"... http://tv.yahoo.com/smallville/show/33659

Kal875
Thats the 2nd time I went to that site and the 2nd time it did'nt work for me.

Dan-El
Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't ruin the Justice League experience!

0 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes

Kal875
yeah...but...but I might miss the first 10 minutes of it tommorow!cry

~JP~
Originally posted by AstroFan
JP uploads hers through imageshack or something, she doesnt take the directs link.

Yep, yep. I have a photobucket account just for TRA and I reup everything. Hotlinking is not cool. laughing out loud

Dan-El
12 Hours and 10 minutes!

Sorry about the last one! It should have said 23 hours!

Dan-El
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/HomeSqueezed/graham1.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/HomeSqueezed/graham2.jpg

Justice Promo Posters from Kryptonsite!

AstroFan
Damn, someone did a nice job changing Tom's outfit.

Kal875
Yeah dude.

Dan-El
I just can't wait to see the super-suit. I'm sure it won't be till the end of season 7, but still...

Kal875
Hey guy's. I dont know if you noticed no if you guy's noticed, but in the trailer from Justice, the explosion scene looks just like the one from Lockdown, which I watched on ABC family.

Kal875
That episode was AMAZING! I hope they have more Justice League ones! It was wicked kick ass!. But unfortunately I DID miss the first 12 minutes EXACTLY! I came in when Lex was saying: "Let me show you the way out", but besides that it was amazing!

~JP~
Your sig is wrong. Bart was called "Impulse" laughing out loud

Darkchoco
Impulse=another form of The Flash. Coming from Kid Flash who was "Immature" about his powers and was blown in the leg, and made him relize his stupidness. He went and read all the books at the local library at superspeed, tryign to show his maturity. After that he got a new costume and name aka "Impulse"

Dan-El
Furthering that:

Impulse is the name of Bart Allen, grandson of the second Flash, Barry Allen, and he comes from the 30th century (the Allen family heritage involves a lot of time travel). He didn't want to be "Kid Flash", so he chose the name Impulse.

However, in Smallville, our Bart Allen is really Barry Allen (Barry and Bart are both short for Bartholomew). They call him Impulse, since Bart "didn't get to choose his own name," as Ollie put it. So, really, Bart is, or rather will be, the Flash.

Oh, and may I say, that episode kicked major ass! I even liked Aquaman!

"Fish jokes! All I get are fish jokes!"

Dan-El
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Impulse=another form of The Flash. Coming from Kid Flash who was "Immature" about his powers and was blown in the leg, and made him relize his stupidness. He went and read all the books at the local library at superspeed, tryign to show his maturity. After that he got a new costume and name aka "Impulse"

Oh, and wrong.

Bart Allen was Impulse first. After he overheard Wally West (Flash III) and Jay Garrick (Flash I) discussing Bart's immaturity, and being shot in the leg by Deathstroke the Terminator, Bart decided to grow up and accept his legacy, and donned the mantle of "Kid Flash".

Now Bart Allen, aged by the effects of Infinite Crisis, is around 21 years old. Wally, who disappeared into the Speed Force, left the mantle of the Flash to Bart, who acts as the new scarlet speedster.

Darkchoco
oh yeah nvm havent read the teen titans series in a while

AstroFan
Oh, and may I say, that episode kicked major ass! I even liked Aquaman!

"Fish jokes! All I get are fish jokes!"

THat suprised me, he had great lines. laughing out loud

AM: "I swim faster naked."

Cy: "Ill bet you do"

AM: "You're lucky I have pants on." laughing out loud

Dan-El
Ollie (to A.C.): If I hadn't been there, they'd be stuffing you in little tin cans.
Vic (to Ollie): Yeah, but look at the bright side; at least he's Dolphin Safe!
A.C.(to Clark): Fish jokes! All I get are fish jokes!

Kal875
GA: Do you want anymore of your friends to end up in here?
Impulse: Yeah I'm voting no on that.

Mic Assassin
Man that episode was dope, but what sucks is that I don't think there will be any more this season, I think it's purely gonna be Clark going after the Zoners.

Kal875
I hate how they cram everything into 1 ep. They should make it 2 episodes. And I think Justice should have been a finally, and next season they could of carried on with the whole thing.

and is it just me, or did Aquaman get nothing besides good lines last night? I saw no special effects with him.

Dan-El
He got the super swimming, when it showed the water outside of the LuthorCorp plant.

Kal875
yeah but thats about it, they had him take on a dozen LuthorGaurds but it did'nt show how he did it.

Mic Assassin
Pretty much because there's nothing cool that he could have really done, while on land. It would have been cool if they could have had an underwater thing with him, like hurling some orbs of water at the tanker or something.

Darkchoco
Yeah I didnt know how they were goign to put AC in the episode without water, But I guess there was Supposedly water next door xD

H. S. 6
It was annoying that they didn't show Aquaman taking down those guards.

I really wanted to see him using some telepathy.

Darkchoco
He makes a shark come through the wall xD

Darth Vicious
I liked the episode a lot, the jokes were funny, Chloe as Oracle was fun to see but I would liked to see more, like someone said, theyr crammed it all into the episode. I wouldve liked it better as a 2 or 3 part season finale. I wonder what Lionel is really up to

Darkchoco
Yeah it should of been longer, Since we are seeing old identities, i was hoping to see Pete

Dan-El
It was annoying that they didn't show Aquaman taking down those guards.

I really wanted to see him using some telepathy.

Heh, a bunch of starfish grab at a guards feet.

"What the hell?"

Darkchoco
lol Goldfishes fall from the ceiling laughing

Kal875
I liked the idea of a shark through the wall.

Dan-El
I just downloaded the episode (shhh, don't tell the cops!), and I have to agree that I would have liked to see AC kick some ass. I can't imagine him using any of his water powers in a room with a computer mainframe, though.

Dan-El
Just got done making a Justice League Fan Trailer! I'll post a link soon!

Dan-El
Here it is!!!

Justice League Trailer!

Dan-El
Nothing? No?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>