why did they killed Booster Gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
They killed him recently. Even his sister died as well though long before he did. I guess he had it coming. It was funny buying his comics for sometime and I stopped and I was shocked to hear that they killed him.

does anybody got any source from the writers on why they decided to kill him?

Doc Potato
He's alive. Way suspicious death...

Scoobless
Meh... he had potential... but his recent showings in 52 just made him annoying.... If he comes back he should be a villain

WrathfulDwarf
DC doesn't make ANY sense with the character of Booster.

His best friend Blue Bettle gets kill and was very affected by the incident. Then during 52 they transform him into a advertising gimmick. It's just another mess Didio can't stop making.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
DC doesn't make ANY sense with the character of Booster.

His best friend Blue Bettle gets kill and was very affected by the incident. Then during 52 they transform him into a advertising gimmick. It's just another mess Didio can't stop making. I was wondering about that... one minute he's stopping advertising and becoming "straight" post- everyone he cares about dying, next minute he's the prime dickhead of the world... and then they just wipe the bastard out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.