Magneto vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
?

FireIncarnate
Phoenix wins 100/10.

**FI**

ExtraMision5555
lol

ExtraMision5555
mags has actually fought phoenix before

i think

it was wierd

great_dane
pheonix would beat him. unless he's in his prime wher he uses the electrolytes in the earths atmosphere to control anything, not just metal objects. So could probably tear the skeleton from her skin

superman41082
Dude...... Phoenix wins........

great_dane
naw, i say magneto

Xplosive
Originally posted by great_dane
pheonix would beat him. unless he's in his prime wher he uses the electrolytes in the earths atmosphere to control anything, not just metal objects. So could probably tear the skeleton from her skin

Hhahahhahaha

Grimm22
Mags stands as much of a chance here as Wolverine does against Phoneix no expression

galan7777777
damn is this spite? phoenix wins effortlessly 10/10 phoen

Maestro
Im waiting for the infamous picture to be posted...

Wheres Whirly when you need Lol

Icesaiyan
Phoenix with all her power will take out Mags easily.

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6NwjwozGAc

Maybe with Magento Prime it would be fair.

guy222
Originally posted by The-Judge
?

Poor Magneto. He loses

2damnloud
eek!

Magneto gets the sh!t kicked out of him every single solitary time.ermhappy

stormfront
whats that statement.... oh, she shuts his mind down. effortless.
or destroys the universe... wow.

SpearofDestiny
I love Magneto, but Pheonix wins easily

2damnloud
Magneto can control the very laws of physics that govern the Universe. I may have to give this a second thought.

spidey-dude
R.I.P magnus

don't shiv
Magneto has identical powers of ressurrection. a little short in the raw power dept but he'll see her coming so Magneto 0/10 after a short and entertaining struggle

norrinradd43
Magneto actually shut phoenix's powers off I think it was in Uncanny 112 or something close to that...but the story said that phoenix's powers were fueled by the sun which is bogus...I chalk that one up to bad writing...she owns firelord but looses to magneto...come on now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.