Batgirl vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
who winz??

harri
daredevil

Tshern
If it is Cassie, I say she has this in the bag, but not easily.

harri
wat blink no mate

Sam Z
Batgirl.
Batman > Daredevil.
Batgirl > Batman.
Batgirl > Daredevil.
Man, I'm smart.cool

harri
no

Tshern
Harri, have you ever seen any fights of Batgirl? Heck, she has all her normal equipment here! At the end of the day, Daredevil would be the one with a minority of wins...

harri
wat you mean so batfgirl

Tshern
Originally posted by harri
wat you mean so batfgirl
Sorry, but I just can't figure out what you mean. Can you rephrase that?

harri
who you trying to say wins

Tshern
Batgirl wins the majority. If there were 10 fights, she would take 7-8. That's of course only my opinion...

braz
yea, IMO Batgirls just a weeetle bit too fast even for someone like DD, even with his radar sense. i mean, the way she moves and takes down 10 guys like the blink of an eye is just amazing. no1s ever seen ne1 move like her, not even Batman. i think she barely takes it, 6/10

Dinalfos
Eartha Kitt-Batgirl would get stomped, though eek!

xmarksthespot
Wasn't Eartha Kitt Catwoman?

Dinalfos
Yeah, uh, whatever laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
http://catwoman.iquebec.com/catwoman/kitt/kitt_catwoman-015.jpg
She'd murder Daredevil!

harri
wat the hell you on about

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by harri
wat the hell you on about

More or less, Batgirl wins.

Batgirl 8/10 IMO.

Daredevil1
Daredevil for the win.

Soljer
Daredevil is both Batgirl's and Shiva's superior.

But with all the Bat-toys the Bat-family carries around, it might even up the fight, or even swing it in cass' favor.

Superherovandal
DD is certainly not Batgirl superior or even close to her. Neither with Shiva. She'd read his moves, learn his entire style easily. When echo looked at tapes of him and Bullseye and fought him he was being destroyed. Batgirl would know his entire style just by fighting for like a minute she's done it with better fighters than he. Cassie 7-8/10

braz
yess suhh...cool

complexbrother
I wanna say Batgirl but the fanboy in me says Daredevil because he is a complete badass.

Accel
Originally posted by Superherovandal
DD is certainly not Batgirl superior or even close to her. Neither with Shiva. She'd read his moves, learn his entire style easily. When echo looked at tapes of him and Bullseye and fought him he was being destroyed. Batgirl would know his entire style just by fighting for like a minute she's done it with better fighters than he. Cassie 7-8/10
He wasn't being destroyed. He was protecting an unconscious Black Widow from a pissed Echo, all while trying to just get away from her. It was one of those moments where one fighter was bloodlusted and the other one is trying to straighten them out.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sam Z
Batgirl.
Batman > Daredevil.
Batgirl > Batman.
Batgirl > Daredevil.
Man, I'm smart.cool Batman>Batgirl in a straight up fight but H2H it's vice-versa. Batgirl takes thias because of her utility-belt.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sam Z
Batgirl.
Batman > Daredevil.
Batgirl > Batman.
Batgirl > Daredevil.
Man, I'm smart.cool Batman>Batgirl in a straight up fight but H2H it's vice-versa. Batgirl takes this because of her utility-belt.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
When echo looked at tapes of him and Bullseye and fought him he was being destroyed.

False. It only took a few moves from her for DD to know that she was using his and Bullseyes moves. Daredevil was trying to stop her by talking to her(which wasnt working cause shes deaf and she wasnt able to read his lips cause she was busy attackng) and she was trying to kill him. Daredevil was holding back.

Metalmanx
Daredevil for the win.

db_renji
Cassie takes this easy. She beats him til he can see again, then knocks him blind again. 9/10 favor Batgirl.

Batman>Batgirl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.