Teleporting Device !!!HELP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
When did he first use it? How does it work? How does he teleport where he wants? Did he make it? confused

MrHeavySilence
Its in a JLA issue when he tries to rescue Martian Manhunter from the White Martians. He presses a button on his belt and he teleports away; we have no idea where he teleports, but most likely as a preset: the batcave. And we don't know if he made it, but he probably did.

braz
figured it'd be in the JLA. they try to make him seem almost godlike when hes a street leveler

Darth Martin
But that was just one time. So I don't consider it standard gear.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But that was just one time. So I don't consider it standard gear.

I consider it standard gear; he had it on his BELT. Its literally part of his suit, and I'd see no reason why he wouldn't have it on his suit at all times in case of a futile situation.

Kal875
it was probably a mini boom tube

Darth Martin
I think they need to explain it more because it's interesting. He doesn't have to hide or dodge anymore he just teleports.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Kal875
it was probably a mini boom tube That's actually a pretty good idea... that or he copied the thanagarian tech used for the JLA teleporters...

batdude123
In case people are wondering about the scan he's referring to.

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanteleportingoh1.jpg

Blind
Wow... that's cool. Didn't know he had that. It'd sure make his fights a little cooler if he used it more often... or upgraded it to be kind of like Nightcrawler or something.

Why wouldn't Batman have a teleporter, anyway? I mean shoot, Deadpool has one, right? Why couldn't a guy like Bruce Wayne be able to buy/develope one?

To me... I like the idea. I don't consider myself a Batman fanboy, but I like him more all the time.

Darth Martin
I know right, I think the writers should expand on this. It's interesting!

Superherovandal
He had one during the Trial of Fire Saga. Fernus says he teleports away before Fernus could properly gut him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.