Clark Kent vs Ben Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the true blue eyes win it?

No powers..........Just regular human bodies.

Darth Martin
Ben......he was in the military. Kent.......was..........well........a farmboy.

Ben finally wins something. smile

badabing
Ben wins. Happy Dance

Broly92
It's Clobberin time!

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
It's Clobberin time!
cool thumb up yes

Sub_Mariner
The Ever Lovin' Thing Ever Loves Him.

Grimm 10/10.

Darth Martin
Wait till batdude123 come's in here.

Broly92
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
The Ever Lovin' Thing Ever Loves Him.

Grimm 10/10.
Nice try but still the saying is...Originally posted by Broly92
It's Clobberin time!

breeze85
Ben definitely wins.

King_Mungi
Why do people keep forgetting Clark actually knows martial arts?

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why do people keep forgetting Clark actually knows martial arts? Indeed, he even went toe to toe with Lex, who's a top tier martial artist himself, and knocked him out.

Broly92
So? he still loses to Ben

UniOmni

Do a few ma showings trumph Ben's history??

Ben was a military man, and a bonafide boxing champion.

His history>> Clark's odd ma showing.

And Lex may have the occasional ma showing..........But he'd get his clock cleaned by a street.

Deny it.

Grimm22

Woopdie freakin do stick out tongue

Clark has the martial arts skills of a 10 year old boy.

Ben has mastered numerous forms of combat and is a hell of a lot tougher than the farm boy

Ben 10/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wait till batdude123 come's in here.

Forget about Batdude, just wait until Validius gets here stick out tongue

King_Mungi
martial arts skills of a 10 year old? good lord, your horribly wrong. Have you seen the scans when he uses Kyrptonian martial arts? probally not. Plus he has the kwowledge and information of all the martial arts on Earth inside the Fortress of Solitude.

Jesse7
Supes 7/10

Broly92
Originally posted by Jesse7
Supes 7/10
Grimm 6-8/10

Arahan
Superman martial arts? I never saw him using this skills.
He alwys looks like a brawler to me than a skilled fighter.

bigbran
martial arts skills of a 10 year old? good lord, your horribly wrong. Have you seen the scans when he uses Kyrptonian martial arts? probally not. Plus he has the kwowledge and information of all the martial arts on Earth inside the Fortress of Solitude. How would he know those skills, when he's supposed to be a human here? Are we going to give him T-Vo too, because that's part of his kryptonian skills?

Also, how would Superman turn into a human?

Plus, Ben would win.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran
How would he know those skills, when he's supposed to be a human here? Are we going to give him T-Vo too, because that's part of his kryptonian skills?

Plus, Ben would win.

thats true, kryptonian martial arts wuold probably employ things that require a kryptonian body, seeing that it was made for kryptonians

Broly92
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
thats true, kryptonian martial arts wuold probably employ things that require a kryptonian body, seeing that it was made for kryptonians
Not exactly think about Karate Kid and his many martial arts wink

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do a few ma showings trumph Ben's history??
And Lex may have the occasional ma showing..........But he'd get his clock cleaned by a street.

Deny it. Actually, Lex has defeated a decent amount of the street level heros in hand to hand. Granted, he's probably lost a few as well, similar to the Clark Kent showing.

Validus
Ben wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Ben wins. Probably, I don't know about 10/10 like some guys were saying though, but he's certainly got more showings for it.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Probably, I don't know about 10/10 like some guys were saying though, but he's certainly got more showings for it.
Let's be real here. Nobody is taking Supes or Clark or Kal-El or whatever you want to call him 10/10.

ExtraMision5555
Let's be real here. Nobody is taking Supes or Clark or Kal-El or whatever you want to call him 10/10. rolling on floor laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by bigbran
How would he know those skills, when he's supposed to be a human here? Are we going to give him T-Vo too, because that's part of his kryptonian skills?

Plus, Ben would win.

How would he know these skills? you do know Superman is a super genius especially with his recent upgrade. Also why would making him a human make him forget everything he has learned? if you do that, you might as well do that to Ben as well.

Not really as Superman uses it on a villain who wasn't kryptonian. Also you do relaise when the Krytonians made this style they didnt have super powers like Kal-El on Earth. It's a style of fighting, it's not like muai tai can only be used by humans.

King_Mungi
Let's be real here. Nobody is taking Supes or Clark or Kal-El or whatever you want to call him 10/10.

Exactally, their simply dismissing him.

xmarksthespot
Superman fought for a thousands years in DC Asgard... I think that trumps the experience of a two-bit boxer. whistle

UniOmni
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Superman fought for a thousands years in DC Asgard... I think that trumps the experience of a two-bit boxer. whistle

And yet Batman would beat Thors ass in hth....................Interesting embarrasment

xmarksthespot
Well, he's the goddamn Batman.

King_Mungi

Plus 100 years or so during the Gog Wars

Validus
Weren't the Gog Wars mostly fought by Doomsday? I know Supes had the Reed Richards style gray temples by the time he was captured.

ExtraMision5555

Not really as Superman uses it on a villain who wasn't kryptonian. Also you do relaise when the Krytonians made this style they didnt have super powers like Kal-El on Earth. It's a style of fighting, it's not like muai tai can only be used by humans.

Have you ever tried muai tai on an alien before? or a cyborg? i have, and it doesnt work.

xmarksthespot
Have you ever tried muai tai on an alien before? or a cyborg? i have, and it doesnt work. You probably weren't doing it right. It worked fine for me.

ExtraMision5555
You probably weren't doing it right. It worked fine for me.

Are you serious?? When i tried its like my body was just passing thruogh him (with the alien) and in the cyborgs case, i fractured my spine trying to crush his chest with my thighs.

King_Mungi
Weren't the Gog Wars mostly fought by Doomsday? I know Supes had the Reed Richards style gray temples by the time he was captured.

Both fought, Doomsday did better

Have you ever tried muai tai on an alien before? or a cyborg? i have, and it doesnt work.

right...so punches wouldn't work on anyone then? or kicks which maui tai predominetly is? it's concussive force regardless.

ExtraMision5555

right...so punches wouldn't work on anyone then? or kicks which maui tai predominetly is? it's concussive force regardless.

Then you've obviously never been involved in terrestial combat.

Validus
You probably weren't doing it right. It worked fine for me.
Yeah. Tony Jaa could totally take down a Terminator.

King_Mungi
Then you've obviously never been involved in terrestial combat.

So you going to tell me normal punches or kicks won't work on another species? Seriously? I hope to god your joking

ExtraMision5555
So you going to tell me normal punches or kicks won't work on another species? Seriously? I hope to god your joking

Have you ever tried muai tai on an alien before? or a cyborg? i have , and it doesnt work.

of course im jokeing. lol.

King_Mungi
of course im jokeing. lol.

From some of the comments lately on this board I wasn't sure.

NiņoAraņa
Are you serious?? When i tried its like my body was just passing thruogh him (with the alien) and in the cyborgs case, i fractured my spine trying to crush his chest with my thighs.

laughing laughing laughing

Fanboy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7380826

do you think Ben Grimm can do cool shit like this?

MrHeavySilence
I remember Batman taught Clark a couple of nerve pinches.

grey fox
The thing is Supes MA showings are few and far between. Wheras ben consistently shows that he's a VERY good boxer and judoist . Plus any other MA's that he's learnt while i was ignoring F4 for other comics.

ExtraMision5555
From some of the comments lately on this board I wasn't sure.

hahaha
its okay

i understand

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
The thing is Supes MA showings are few and far between. Wheras ben consistently shows that he's a VERY good boxer and judoist . Plus any other MA's that he's learnt while i was ignoring F4 for other comics.

Well said, Supes has rarely been portrayed this way where as ben has.

olympian
Just because Superman does a nerve punch or two once in a while hes a martial artist now?

Lex, a top martial artist? That was when? When he beat down Nigthwing because he was stronger and not more skilled? Bleh.

Batman and Bronze Tiger are martial artists, not freaking Clark Kent.

Ben was a boxer champion, he takes this one in the cake.

Grimm22
Ben has mastered boxing, wrestling, street fighting (does that count?), judo, grappaling, ect...

A couple of nerve pinches arent really going to work for the farmboy here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.