Typing for Topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soleran
How much are you willing to share to attempt to change anothers views?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Soleran

It depends.

What do you mean by share?

Soleran
Just what I said, there are some like you who don't trype then there are those like jesusisalive, my point it what yours?

debbiejo
Sometimes I type a widdle bit too much..............

Shakyamunison
Just what I said, there are some like you who don't trype then there are those like jesusisalive, my point it what yours?

I don't type what? confused Help me out here, because you have lost me.

debbiejo
Well I don't really try to change others views as much as I like to share the obvious.......Some things I still don't know about for absolutely positively beyond a shadow of a doubt.

marcu
I am about as simple in my posts as it comes. I am not a big fan of long posts. If I wanted to read a book I'd go to the library and get one!

Alliance
I'm willing to share everything based on two conditions:

1. The other person wants to hear my position.

2. What I'm saying is not an attempt at conversion, merely a statement of the world as I see it.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Alliance
I'm willing to share everything based on two conditions:

1. The other person wants to hear my position.

2. What I'm saying is not an attempt at conversion, merely a statement of the world as I see it.

I'd agree with that.

In friendly debate I am willing to share plenty though not pointlessly. If I have some person experience relevant to the topic, sure, but I don't set out to talk about myself, more my opinions on the topic.

Quiero Mota

As much as they're willing to listen.

Like the saying goes: You can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Lord Urizen
Same here...

I do not try to convert, and i try be informative, and learn at the same time...I can sometimes type entire pages, and then other times will only type one word or smiley face...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.