Remus Lupin is JAMES POTTER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpsleuth12
Okay if you have not figured this out yet, that's okay cause JKR drops these hints in subtle ways. Before " James " died, Lily did a switching spell so that if any harm came to the two of them, at least Jmes would be alive. James is really in Lupin's body and the real Lupin supposedly died. We do not know that much about switching spells,though because everytime they are mentioned,JKR interrupts it. We also know that whenever she interrupts something, it is VERY important! Notice how "Lupin" has no doubt what Harry's dad would think ( book 3), and does not want any harm to come to Harry whatsoever.It must be sad for your son to think you are dead when you are really right there. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

d-fly_girl008
Gah, are you one of those Harry Potter Super Sleuth book readers??

The Phantom
Wow.... are you high or something? Give more proof.

d-fly_girl008
No, they are just mislead by this line of books that claim to know all the spoilers.

hpsleuth12
yep I am. Oh and 2 The Phantom, I cant explain it all the Hp guide gives hints like lupin doesn't stare at his scar or anything and in Ch12 bk 3, Harry told lupin he is hearing his mum's voice louder, lupin looks paler than usual,and when he said he heard his dad's for the first time trying to hold off you Voldemort, lupin said in a strange voice, You heard James?

d-fly_girl008
I thought so...

hpsleuth12
lol, I'm not finished with the guide( library) but,I read over half of it yesterday and today,( like 200 pgs), so while being a band geek and Hp nerd, I am a book worm.

The Phantom
Originally posted by hpsleuth12
yep I am. Oh and 2 The Phantom, I cant explain it all the Hp guide gives hints like lupin doesn't stare at his scar or anything and in Ch12 bk 3, Harry told lupin he is hearing his mum's voice louder, lupin looks paler than usual,and when he said he heard his dad's for the first time trying to hold off you Voldemort, lupin said in a strange voice, You heard James? He liked Lily, I believe. That or was really close to him because she accepted him for who he was.

Barker
Notice how "Lupin" has no doubt what Harry's dad would think.
You've heard of the concept of Best Friends, no?

Or have thee no friends?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
You've heard of the concept of Best Friends, no?

Or have thee no friends? laughing

tigress
Barker has a point though, the marauders were very close well all till wormtail well you all know all that so theres no point retyping it lol, does this mean that Lupin bit James then to keep his cover? I dont know it's a little far fetched but too each his or her own I am still waiting for harry to get with draco so what do I know lol

Council#13
Okay if you have not figured this out yet, that's okay cause JKR drops these hints in subtle ways. Before " James " died, Lily did a switching spell so that if any harm came to the two of them, at least Jmes would be alive. James is really in Lupin's body and the real Lupin supposedly died. We do not know that much about switching spells,though because everytime they are mentioned,JKR interrupts it. We also know that whenever she interrupts something, it is VERY important! Notice how "Lupin" has no doubt what Harry's dad would think ( book 3), and does not want any harm to come to Harry whatsoever.It must be sad for your son to think you are dead when you are really right there. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

What the f**k? Pass me what you're smoking, I need it badly!

Syren
laughing

I will laugh harder if this turns out to be true. It would be such a shame for Lupin to actually be James as Harry's likely to die, isn't that the case?

Oh, and Harry saw his father's ghost. I understand the switching spell may have worked on corporeal form but I don't think the soul would lie. The spirit Harry saw was his father, it would have been Lupin's spirit if Lupin was the one who was dead.

Barker
Originally posted by Syren
Oh, and Harry saw his father's ghost. I understand the switching spell may have worked on corporeal form but I don't think the soul would lie. The spirit Harry saw was his father, it would have been Lupin's spirit if Lupin was the one who was dead.
Wha... herbshock

Edit: Nevermind, GOF. Gotcha. Good one. Smart.

leftright

Blue_Hefner

div
lol...well... thats your idea killed

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

I will laugh harder if this turns out to be true. It would be such a shame for Lupin to actually be James as Harry's likely to die, isn't that the case?

That's so true!! big grin

Syren
I thank you *curtsies* stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.