Your $1 DVD Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I just came from Walmart right now and got the following titles: White Shark Outside the Cage (as seen on national geographic) approx. 60 Min. Victory at Sea Volume 1 Episodes 1-6 (a World War II documentary) Approx. 156 Min. Raiders of the Galaxy (anime from Korea) Approx. 75 Min. Space Transformers (anime from Korea) Approx. 77 Min. Solar Adventure (anime from Korea) Approx. 72 Min. Protectors of the Universe (anime from Korea) Approx. 75 Min. Defenders of Space (anime from Korea) Approx. 75 Min. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Volume 2 (episodes: The Case of the Pennsylvania Gun/The Case of the Texas Cowgirl/The Case of the Beligerent Ghost) Approx. 75 Min. The Lone Ranger Volume 1 (9 episodes) 1949. I picked those of my interest from a huge selection. I will continue on checking and posting here all I buy.

C-Dic
Why?

redcaped
Because is worth it. I cannot find these titles on a regular dvd. My search will continue.

Wolfie
It's easier to read a list of your purchases if you utilize the "enter" key.

Example:

White Shark Outside the Cage (as seen on national geographic) - 60 Min.
Victory at Sea Volume 1 Episodes 1-6 (a World War II documentary) - 156 Min.
Raiders of the Galaxy (anime from Korea) - 75 Min.

And don't be afraid to use the "Recent DVD Purchases" thread for a post like this.

redcaped
The dollar dvd is special, it comes in slim cases and you can easily spot the whole bunch of them. I was full of excitement.

redcaped
The Untouchable Legend Al Capone (the rise and fall of Chi-Town's most notorious gangster) Approx. 105 Min. There were other new titles today but after buying some star wars figures I wasn't in the mood to spend more. More on the way...

ashle
eek! kool!! I'll look for them

office jesus
Um. *Raises hand* Wal-Mart sucks.

systemshock2
I found some at my local grocery store, and I got some of the Sherlock Holmes and related detective movies from the 40's and 50's. It's pretty neat to get these because, besides being pretty good, it's neat to see how movies were back then. (All of them were in black and white and they tend to make the most out of three sets and a few actors). They even come included with commercials from the 50's and so on.

Impediment
Originally posted by Wolfie
Don't be afraid to use the "Recent DVD Purchases" thread for a post like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.