Deathstroke Gaunlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
DS gets rest between each fights and is fully healed.

He has his promethium sword,power-staff, chainmail,uzi,dual 45's.,357. magnum,knife,5 grenades, and 12-gauge shotgun.
All fights are in NYC at night. No uber grenades. No prep unless specified. He has no knowledge of characters from othger universes(Marvel). How far does he get?

1. Punisher(M-16,dual 45's.,2 grenades,knife,357. and nightvision.
2. Daredevil
3. Blade(super shotgun,sword,5 shuriken,uzi,dual berreta's 9mm)
4. Green Arrow
5. Bane
6. Captain America
7. Batman
8. Taskmaster
9. Black Panther
10. Wolverine
11. Deadpool
12. Spiderman(classic)

braz
hmm. good gauntlet, however i think it should be rearranged a weetle bit.
he beats Pun, then gets to DD, which i think will be one of his hardest matches and should be switched with Bane. but i still think he could beat Daredevil, barely though, im only saying this because ive heard alot of good things about Deathstroke like being better than Deadpool, but then he gets to Wolverine and loses.

Inhuman
bats should come before cap

Darth Martin
Why's that.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Why's that.

caps takes majority over bats imo.
but thats another thread.
whatever, carry on,

Juntai
I think he has the ability to beat everyone on it.
Don't feel like analyzing down to majority in each encounter, but he can defeat everyone on it.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juntai
I think he has the ability to beat everyone on it.
Don't feel like analyzing down to majority in each encounter, but he can defeat everyone on it. That's the spirit.

Grimm22
1. Bane
2. Punisher(M-16,dual 45's.,2 grenades,knife,357. and nightvision.
4. Green Arrow
5. Daredevil
6. Batman
7. Captain America
8. Black Panther
9. Wolverine
10. Deadpool
11. Spiderman(classic)
12. Taskmaster

Fixed wink

Grimm22
He either clears it or stops at 10-12 big grin

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fixed wink Thanks but I can't edit.
Sorry.

MrHeavySilence
This is a spite thread, you can't possibly think Deathstroke has any chance against the invincible Bane.

Big Sexy
He either clears it or stops at 9-12 big grin fixed

SpunkySmurph
He clears it

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
fixed

Nope no expression

Wolverine has no chance against DS

bigbran

2. Bane
4. Green Arrow
5. Wolverine
6. Daredevil
7. Batman
8. Captain America
9. Black Panther
10. Taskmaster
11. Deadpool
12. Spiderman(classic)
Fixed. shifty

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Fixed. shifty

Bane above Punisher? What the f**k?

Bane isnt even bulletproof

boriquaking55
He stops at Wolverine if he's Bone-claw.

That guy's easily skyfather+ level

db_renji
Deathstroke takes the majority of all the matches. But it would take everything he had and his left testicle to edge out : Cap America, Batman, Deadpool, Black Panther and Wolverine.

galan7777777
stopped at deadpool

Darth Martin
Originally posted by db_renji
Deathstroke takes the majority of all the matches. But it would take everything he had and his left testicle to edge out : Cap America, Batman, Deadpool, Black Panther and Wolverine. Batman has nightmares and cries like a baby when he has to fight DS.
DS>DP>BP>Wolverine>Batman

Big Sexy
Nope no expression

Wolverine has no chance against DS roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah your definitely the one to believe on that fight.

Big Sexy
Batman has nightmares and cries like a baby when he has to fight DS.
DS>DP>BP>Wolverine>Batman I dont agree with that list. Bats or BP can match Dp or beat him in prep and I dont see DS just walking all over Batman especially since he couldn't do it with olly or Nightwing. I dont see him beating Wolverine without prep either but just tying him. And DP is too crazy for DS who can't match DPS healing factor anyway. One bomb and DS is in trouble.

Darth Martin
I dont agree with that list. Bats or BP can match Dp or beat him in prep and I dont see DS just walking all over Batman especially since he couldn't do it with olly or Nightwing. I dont see him beating Wolverine without prep either but just tying him. And DP is too crazy for DS who can't match DPS healing factor anyway. One bomb and DS is in trouble. I understand. That's IMO tho. I know that BP kills DP w/prep but wo/ it ius hard to tell but I would lean on DP in that situation.

Tha C-Master
Slade would have a difficult time killing Wolverine, but Wolverine would have a hard time hitting him, I'm thinking a draw as well on that one... it just depends on what Slade has on him.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Slade would have a difficult time killing Wolverine, but Wolverine would have a hard time hitting him, I'm thinking a draw as well on that one... it just depends on what Slade has on him. Yea, but DS has his weapons and brain so I would give DS the majority.

Tha C-Master
I would naturally too, I just see him having a hard time putting Wolverine down... I could be convinced otherwise though.

newjak86
Slade would have a difficult time killing Wolverine, but Wolverine would have a hard time hitting him, I'm thinking a draw as well on that one... it just depends on what Slade has on him. DS does have a healing factor not as good as Wolverine but still really good.

He healed from open heart surgery in a few seconds

Anyways the thing is is DS has everything Wolverine has but in some cases better alot better plus a ton more on top of that.

In a fight DS I think always takes the clear majority against Wolverine but yeah DS can clear the Gauntlet.

I think he biggest challenges will be Spiderman and Deadpool

Darth Martin
I would naturally too, I just see him having a hard time putting Wolverine down... I could be convinced otherwise though. Know doubt he will have trouble putting Wolverine down but he will still win 7/10 IMO.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by newjak86
DS does have a healing factor not as good as Wolverine but still really good.

He healed from open heart surgery in a few seconds

Anyways the thing is is DS has everything Wolverine has but in some cases better alot better plus a ton more on top of that.

In a fight DS I think always takes the clear majority against Wolverine but yeah DS can clear the Gauntlet.

I think he biggest challenges will be Spiderman and Deadpool I agree with C Master. Unless DS has prep Wolverine is going to be hard to put down especially if DS doesn't know what hes dealing with beforehand. With prep I give DS 8/10 over wolverine. Without its 5/5.

Tha C-Master
And you guys think I hate Wolverine...

newjak86
I agree with C Master. Unless DS has prep Wolverine is going to be hard to put down especially if DS doesn't know what hes dealing with beforehand. With prep I give DS 8/10 over wolverine. Without its 5/5. I don't see that because everyone talks about how hard it is to put Wolverine down which is true but DS is faster and has better reflexes in my opinion then Wolverine has a good healing factor himself and unlike Wolverine if Slade wanted he could simply Blast Wolverine from afar with his Energy Staff until the Flesh all but gone and keep doing as much as needed.

Wolverine is unkillable it seems but he is far from unKOable

Darth Martin
cosigned

Big Sexy
I don't see that because everyone talks about how hard it is to put Wolverine down which is true but DS is faster and has better reflexes in my opinion then Wolverine has a good healing factor himself and unlike Wolverine if Slade wanted he could simply Blast Wolverine from afar with his Energy Staff until the Flesh all but gone and keep doing as much as needed.

Wolverine is unkillable it seems but he is far from unKOable If you compare both highpoints their stats actually have wolverine ahead. His enchanced animal sense, strength, comball skills and healing put their levels closer than you think. This just happens to be a biased forum when nothing wolverine does is accepted but DS feats are the holy grail.

Juntai
If you compare both highpoints their stats actually have wolverine ahead. His enchanced animal sense, strength, comball skills and healing put their levels closer than you think. This just happens to be a biased forum when nothing wolverine does is accepted but DS feats are the holy grail. Thats the thing, Slade's senses are better. He's stronger and faster. Comparable combat skills Healing factor is also comparable, unless you want to use Wolverine's recent heal-from-skeleton-in-seconds feat. Slade's healing is far more consistant.

Big Sexy
I understand. That's IMO tho. I know that BP kills DP w/prep but wo/ it ius hard to tell but I would lean on DP in that situation. I mean look at the recent issue of cable deadpool. Deadpool fought a team and matched them until he was being overwhelmed, He then took a bomb out and blew it. Of course he was defeated by squirrel girl but she could beat LT or spectre stick out tongue . Ds has a major problem if DP pulls out all the stops. Its hard to beat a guy that can heal from goo and willing to blow a city block to win.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by db_renji
Deathstroke takes the majority of all the matches. But it would take everything he had and his left testicle to edge out : Cap America, Batman, Deadpool, Black Panther and Wolverine.

How many left testicles are you suggesting he has? blink

Juntai
I mean look at the recent issue of cable deadpool. Deadpool fought a team and matched them until he was being overwhelmed, He then took a bomb out and blew it. Of course he was defeated by squirrel girl but she could beat LT or spectre stick out tongue . Ds has a major problem if DP pulls out all the stops. Its hard to beat a guy that can heal from goo and willing to blow a city block to win. You talking about when he was attacking Cap and Daredevil and them, and they were seemingly just ignoring him and talking while he was trying to kill them?

Big Sexy
Thats the thing, Slade's senses are better. He's stronger and faster. Comparable combat skills Healing factor is also comparable, unless you want to use Wolverine's recent heal-from-skeleton-in-seconds feat. Slade's healing is far more consistant. See this is where I have problems argueing for wolverine. His stats put their speeds on DS's level but I know using them as arguement are considered PIS. Im stumped when arguing this issue between the two. I find it better to call PIS on both than look for one and not the other even though wolverine has been a little more inconsitent than DS.

Big Sexy
You talking about when he was attacking Cap and Daredevil and them, and they were seemingly just ignoring him and talking while he was trying to kill them? Not that, the issue before that I think.

Grimm22
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah your definitely the one to believe on that fight.

DS is faster, smarter, stronger, ect... no expression

Wolveirne has no chance against him

Juntai

Wolveirne has no chance against him I wouldn't go that far, but he certainly has the edge.

ExtraMision5555
I agree with alot of whats being said, DS is capable of clearing the whole thing, but Between Wolverine, spiderman & deadpool, he could definately lose to any of them

Big Sexy

Wolveirne has no chance against him Dude anything about wolverine from you and a ticket will get me a train ride. Half your threads are wolverine hate.

Grimm22
Dude anything about wolverine from you and a ticket will get me a train ride. Have your threads are wolverine hate.

I dare you to make sense of that? eer

SpunkySmurph
I think he meant 'half your threads..."

Big Sexy
I dare you to make sense of that? eer typo stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I think he meant 'half your threads..." yup.

Grimm22
Yes, I just make threads to express my hatred toward Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Fixed wink

Spiderman BEAT Taskmaster in the Who Kidnapped Mary Jane saga easily, though. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
Yes, I just make threads to express my hatred toward Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic) Probablycanadian

Ultraman Baltan
2. Daredevil
4. Green Arrow
5. Bane
6. Captain America
7. Batman
8. Taskmaster
9. Black Panther
10. Wolverine
11. Deadpool
12. Spiderman(classic)

Makes it to either 6, 8, 11, or 12, but he doesn't clear it.

newjak86
If you compare both highpoints their stats actually have wolverine ahead. His enchanced animal sense, strength, comball skills and healing put their levels closer than you think. This just happens to be a biased forum when nothing wolverine does is accepted but DS feats are the holy grail. Actually Wolveine best is still really slow compared to DS because no matter what DS has been proven to see the world in slow motion.

Secondly if DS wants Wolverine doesn't even get close his staff fires hits Wolverine and continues until Wolverine is finally KOed

Big Sexy
Actually Wolveine best is still really slow compared to DS because no matter what DS has been proven to see the world in slow motion.

Secondly if DS wants Wolverine doesn't even get close his staff fires hits Wolverine and continues until Wolverine is finally KOed Dude Wolverine has shown feats than put his speed on DS level. Battles with Northstar, QS, Vindicator, or Spiderman have shown this. Their healing powers are on two different levels but I don't really care enough to keep argueing over stuff I have seen in over a dozen threads.

newjak86
Dude Wolverine has shown feats than put his speed on DS level. Battles with Northstar, QS, Vindicator, or Spiderman have shown this. Their healing powers are on two different levels but I don't really care enough to keep argueing over stuff I have seen in over a dozen threads. And they are always faster and for the most part they always get more hits in and Wolveine catches them off guard.

Big Sexy
but I don't really care enough to keep argueing over stuff I have seen in over a dozen threads.

Grimm22
Dude Wolverine has shown feats than put his speed on DS level. Battles with Northstar, QS, Vindicator, or Spiderman have shown this. Their healing powers are on two different levels but I don't really care enough to keep argueing over stuff I have seen in over a dozen threads.

Northstar could kill Wolverine easily even before his recent upgrade.

Enemy of the State was one big jobberfest when it came to the fights.

ExtraMision5555
sex is misleading

Mider999
i only see deadpool and maybe spiderman giving deathstroke any real problems but even then he out does them on speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.