Whos the real player??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
everybody always says that Jack is a ladies man....he is always playing with women and their minds and all that crud...but we have no proof that he is,...its just what we assume...

Nobody ever thinks of Liz as someone like that, when she really is....she plays with the men that love her minds'...she played with Norri, and now she is playing with Will and Jack's minds' at the EXACT same time...

So people should stop thinking that Jakc/Liz arnet gonna happen becasue Jack is a player/ ladies man...when Liz is really just as bad as him...so should that mean that Liz doenst deserve anyone?? umm i dont think so! i think everyone deserves someone...whether they have had MANY past relationships or just a few....

Jack has had MANY past relatoipnships (or so we believe) but that doenst mean he has treated them horribly....

Now Liz on the otherhand, she has had a few but she has given them little repsect. Norrington she agreed to marry him and then leaves him for Will after she convinces him to free Jack (the man she NOW loves)
And she betrays and cheats Will with Jack even though it was still in the plans to marry Will...AND THEN....Jack, the man she now loves is tied up to a mast and is free bait for the Kracken!

So if you think about it, if somebody is going to end up alone it hsould be Liz! she is the player....Jack just "LOVES" women..thats all, it doenst mean he doesnt need or deserve one of his own.

Bwa Ha Ha
good thinking

CaptinJackLover
thank you! i just feel it weird that people think Jack doenst need anybody,..when it seems like Liz doenst either becasue she seems t wnat to get rid of all of the men that love her or that she loves...but i still think her and Jack belong together

Chiki Mina
well they are both the type to play each persons mind. jack manipulates so does elizabeth.

now they both try to play the same trick to eachother but 2 minds like that think alike. it takes a player to know one. so they both fallen into eachothers trap.

CaptinJackLover
exactly!!! so i think people should stop saying Jack doenst need a woman of his own! its stupid...who cares if he a ladies man...elizabeth plays with men's mind..its not any different...they deserve eahc other cuz they are so much like in ways , but so differnet. THEY ARE THE PERFECT MATCH!!! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
100% true

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
exactly!!! so i think people should stop saying Jack doenst need a woman of his own! its stupid...who cares if he a ladies man...elizabeth plays with men's mind..its not any different...they deserve eahc other cuz they are so much like in ways , but so differnet. THEY ARE THE PERFECT MATCH!!! big grin

no argumets from here lol

they are alike and somehow they differ. they both want to know so much on eachother they want to explore-in a disney non sexual way lol
they just want to "see what its like" they both are so attracted to eachother that they simply cant imagine being without that person. and they want to know if its actually possible to have a relationship that isnt exactly on sex all the time lol

-savvychick-
seeing what we wrote on our versions tho...even some of us cant imagine that laughing out loudlol

Chiki Mina
i realy would love to see a jack/liz ending by them singing their pirate song "pirates life for me"

or jack carrying elzabeth to his cabin to perform the ma-rri-age lol

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
no argumets from here lol

they are alike and somehow they differ. they both want to know so much on eachother they want to explore-in a disney non sexual way lol
they just want to "see what its like" they both are so attracted to eachother that they simply cant imagine being without that person. and they want to know if its actually possible to have a relationship that isnt exactly on sex all the time lol

yea definatley...there differences are somehow similar, and thats whats so amazing about them, IMO. they realize there is somehting there that could be non physical or sexual and that there is a possibility of having a serious relationship, and thats why they explore there realtionship more in the non sexual way becasue they probably feel the reationship will be hurt if they doing more than that

Chiki Mina
yea!^^^

they dont want to have just sex then just move on like nothing happened. they want something different, not exactling having sex, but more like making love. Jack knows sex but liz knows how to make love in a non physical way. so u kind of put those 2 together and BINGO! lol

i sound like a sex psychologist lol

ivebeendepped43
lol that was funny

Bwa Ha Ha
cool siggy

Chiki Mina
lol

its amazing though how these 2 can relate/differ all at the same time! so much sparks

Jack knows sex and knows the physical stuff, Liz knows how to give love and shows that it is important whats inside.

Jack frees her sexually and she feels more confident in her sexuallity. Elizabeth frees jack emotionally and opened his heart.

jack is freed emotionally
liz is freed sexually
jacks heart opens a little more
liz legs opens a lil more (lol)

so they both "save" eachother and they just cant sem to get enough from eachother! damn iam really starting to sound like a sex psychologist lol

T.Maria
very true chiki mina!

PS I love your profile pic!
Everytime i hear that Justin Timberlake song i think of Jack!!! big grin

"I'm bringing sexy back" smile

Jack of Blades
hey there CaptinJackLover havent seen you in a long time

LovelyOne
I actually dont think he's had any sex with anyone since the end of PotC 1

he's got Liz on his mind even back then (singing the song she taught him) he looks at his compass and heads in the opposite direction IMO the writers tied in the start of movie 2 with the end of movie 1..In movie 2 right off the bat we learn that his compass is pointing to and from her constantly..meaning he's vexed over her..and I actually noticed how even when she came into his life..he wasnt really all that sexually forward..he seems araid to scare her off..he lets her come to him..and she does...A LOT..even the persuade me scene..it was HER who made him reply like that because she said that line in a sexually suggestive way..she went right up behind him and whispered it in his ear..she was taken aback by how serious Jack was though lol..then she secretly smiles about it

katelovespirate
hahaha true... to quote willo "cut her some slack, then reel her in"... LOL

akanai
IMO jack really didn't have too many girls-to-have-sex-with, if ya know what i mean wink he's just talking like that to make a legend 'bout himself, ya know, a macho wink or don juan wink so i think he didn't have sex between 1st and 2nd movie.

lovethemtigers
You know we actually have no proof/clues/etc. to Jack's sexual activities..we just assume because of the whores/mail order brides he runs into in Tortuga....and Tia...but we really have no clue.

I thought it was weird that someone wrote that jack would sleep with anything...how do we know this? we know nothing of Jack's sexual appetites...except that he is not gay...and that' proof from the ladies in Tortuga and his interest in Elizabeth...definitely have seen nothing to indicate that he is gay...some critics like to assume he's gay cuz of his walk...but that doesn't really mean anything....I read a review by Rolling Stones mag about a month ago and they called Johnny's performance of the bisexual pirate outstanding...it made me mad...I don't know where they picked up the notion that he is bisexual...I mean, come on...when he thinks Liz is a Lad that is interested in him, he motions for Gibbs to get the"LaD" away from him...he has no interest in men...ugghhh I hate when critics say that about Jack...

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
You know we actually have no proof/clues/etc. to Jack's sexual activities..we just assume because of the whores/mail order brides he runs into in Tortuga....and Tia...but we really have no clue.

I thought it was weird that someone wrote that jack would sleep with anything...how do we know this? we know nothing of Jack's sexual appetites...except that he is not gay...and that' proof from the ladies in Tortuga and his interest in Elizabeth...definitely have seen nothing to indicate that he is gay...some critics like to assume he's gay cuz of his walk...but that doesn't really mean anything....I read a review by Rolling Stones mag about a month ago and they called Johnny's performance of the bisexual pirate outstanding...it made me mad...I don't know where they picked up the notion that he is bisexual...I mean, come on...when he thinks Liz is a Lad that is interested in him, he motions for Gibbs to get the"LaD" away from him...he has no interest in men...ugghhh I hate when critics say that about Jack...

OMG thats stupid..you are right..he thought Liz was a guy coming on to him lmao...and he looked rather disgusted.

I think the way he walks like that has something deeper to it..I hope we find out before the movies end..about how he came to be how he is..and if they do this I have a feeling its going to be Liz finding it out.

What i noticed is that when he was about to face up to Liz and talk about the letters of marque, he was standing still, then started to sway getting ready to confront her. As if to get ready because he was scared to confront her..you know he "does it to keep people off guard"

CaptinJackLover
It disgusts me when people say JAck is interested in men or watever! its a bunch of BS! First they say he is a ladiesm an and then they say he is gay! thats sooo stupid! it make sno sense...but now they cnat say anything after that incredibly hot kiss he and Liz had!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.