Storm vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
They're both fully psycho who wins?

Storm

vs

Venom

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Storm gets 1 hour prep who wins?

Storm

vs

Venom Superman comes in and kills them both eek! evil face

Tha C-Master
Venom loses.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Venom loses.

Big time

LethalFemme
explanations please.

Ricodrayz
explanations please. Do you know what happens to a Venom that is struck by lighting sick laughing

Draco69
Depends on the distance they start from each other and if Storm is in the air.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Do you know what happens to a Venom that is struck by lighting sick laughing

No what?eek!

Originally posted by Draco69
Depends on the distance they start from each other and if Storm is in the air.

They're in New York no ones there.

Also hi sweetie I haven't seen you in a bit.happy

Ricodrayz
No what?eek!

They're in New York no ones there.

Also hi sweetie I haven't seen you in a bit.happy The same thing that happens to everything else sick

NiņoAraņa
venom gets ozone poisoningsad

Draco69

Also hi sweetie I haven't seen you in a bit.happy

What's up?

I've been so busy with college and homework, I can't come here often anymore.

PS to my fellow students: Do NOT take seven classes. Your head will explode.....numerous times.....

LethalFemme
The same thing that happens to everything else sick

Which is?eek!

What's up?

PS to my fellow students: Do NOT take seven classes. Your head will explode.....numerous times.....

Same thing for me. I have a hate/love thing for life right now.laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
What's up?

PS to my fellow students: Do NOT take seven classes. Your head will explode.....numerous times..... I agree, 7 is too much...

Draco69
I agree, 7 is too much...

I'm double majoring in Economics/Business Finance and Political Science. So I have to take so many courses or I won't be able to graduate...

If those damn Indians in India would stop being so good at their jobs...

Tha C-Master
I'm double majoring in Economics/Business Finance and Political Science. So I have to take so many courses or I won't be able to graduate...

If those damn Indians in India would stop being so good at their jobs... You told me about the Business major, what is political science for?

Draco69
You told me about the Business major, what is political science for?

It's more of a fallback major in case the demand for econ/busin. majors falls. I'll look more marketable as someone with experience in politics and finance as they often go hand in hand.

God I sound like a guidance counselor....

Ricodrayz
Which is?eek!

Same thing for me. I have a hate/love thing for life right now.laughing out loud **************************************************

NiņoAraņa
eek!

Metalmanx
Storm for the win.

MrHeavySilence
I'm not sure about the lightning, but the thunder following it could possibly shake Venom up a bit since he's got a weakness for sounds.

SpunkySmurph
Venom has shown high resistance to such things before- and the thunder might be harmful to him.

So...

Venom crosses the playing feild with a bit of scortched flesh, and ditches Eddie for Storm!

Spideys Sister
If this was in the Marvel Nemisis game... Venom hands down... but in comics... Storm... But it'd be a tough battle.

superman41082
Storm. Simple as that unless they are in extremely closed quarters. In an open field, Storm 10/10.

harri
venom can take litening and fire what he cant take is sonics

harri
venom wins10/10

jinzin
while venom has shown that he's got a great stamina vs. electricity based attacks and defenses (i.e. electro), he however has shown terrible lack of resistance vs. an honest bolt of lightning... storm already hit venom with one of these things and it dropped the symbiote into a heaping black puddle... of course the reprocussions were terrifying seeing as how it caused the symbiote to produce a psionic scream loud enough for all of the symbiotes in the known universe to show up and overpower the stranger but hey that still accounts for something.

The-Judge
storm would fly to a safe distance and strike him with an army of thunders

Scoobless
Originally posted by The-Judge
an army of thunders

Has your special care assistant left you alone with the computer again?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
Has your special care assistant left you alone with the computer again?

Come on, man. That was a bit uncalled for. erm

Edit: Unless of course it was called for. Then, by all means...

xmarksthespot
Nah... not really. If it was, then I'll call for it.

Scoobless
meh....

Sam Z
I doubt that lightning would kill Venom since even Electro's blasts were useless. And if he attacks Storm before she gets too high for him to get her he'll kill her.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sam Z
I doubt that lightning would kill Venom since even Electro's blasts were useless. And if he attacks Storm before she gets too high for him to get her he'll kill her. So what can beat Venom then?

Sub_Mariner
Ult Storm can make tornados of fire not sure about 616.

ddsmrt
Storm wins this fight storm can fly at subsonic + speeds I highly don't that it will take her to longer to get airborne after that she can knock him around with some tornadoes add in a few lighting strikes he will be goo and then she can summon a huge tsunami and wash him away.

RisingStorm
Storm can fly high as fast as jumping though. And this depends on the space too. If NYC then Storm wins, close quarters, Venom wins unless we are counting her claustrphobia driving her insane. But anyway, yeah, Venom can't reach her if she's flying too high. And all she has to do is to repeatedly attack him. Thunders could really be loud...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by RisingStorm
Storm can fly high as fast as jumping though. And this depends on the space too. If NYC then Storm wins, close quarters, Venom wins unless we are counting her claustrphobia driving her insane. But anyway, yeah, Venom can't reach her if she's flying to high. And all she has to do is to repeatedly attack him. Thunders could really be loud...
storm has normal human reflexes venom was able to move at such high speeds where he was invisible fo human eyes

NiņoAraņa
I doubt that lightning would kill Venom since even Electro's blasts were useless. And if he attacks Storm before she gets too high for him to get her he'll kill her.
Storm's Lightning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Electros

Sam Z
So what can beat Venom then?

What? confused

Spideys Sister
So what can beat Venom then? Hypersonics.... That's what killed it in Spidergirl #100. Poor Venom. sad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Hypersonics.... That's what killed it in Spidergirl #100. Poor Venom. sad

Did you make that drawing for your sig?

Spideys Sister
Yep. I made a vow to the comic book forums that from now on all my sigs would be drawn by me with slight photoshop work by amity75.... To put it simply: yes.

Original:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/NLD3/001.jpg

LethalFemme
Yep. I made a vow to the comic book forums that from now on all my sigs would be drawn by me with slight photoshop work by amity75.... To put it simply: yes.

Original:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/NLD3/001.jpg

That's some good work.yes

Spideys Sister
Thanks. smile

Tha C-Master
What's this characters name?

Icesaiyan
Strom owns Venom!

Sam Z
Owns? Hell no. And last time i checked Electro can generate 10 million volts electricity and it didn't effected Venom at all.

HandOfFate
Owns? Hell no. And last time i checked Electro can generate 10 million volts electricity and it didn't effected Venom at all.

IIRC, a lightning bolt can range form 10 to 120 million volts. I've also read a report where they stated that a lightning bolt could reach up to 200 million volts.

Tron
No one's brought up the fact that Storm could probably flash freeze him.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron
No one's brought up the fact that Storm could probably flash freeze him.

Storm could probably flash freeze him.hmm

Blair Wind
you make an interesting, and very original point Femme

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blair Wind
you make an interesting, and very original point Femme

Thank you for noticing I put a lot of thought into it.curlers

Jyppe
Even the natural lightning we've got in the real life can generate more heat than a sun.. Imagine a combined super lightning storm :/

Bye bye Venom. If this happens indoors, or in a crowded area, I'd say Venom takes it..

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jyppe
Even the natural lightning we've got in the real life can generate more heat than a sun..

Nah, it's only hotter then the surface of the sun. The heat it puts out is generated by Sun in about 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds, if not less. smile

Dinalfos
Venom can win....If he's very quick. He could incapacitate her by shooting costume parts.

Jyppe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nah, it's only hotter then the surface of the sun. The heat it puts out is generated by Sun in about 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds, if not less. smile

Ah, sorry. Exactly what I meant. I was in a hurry when I wrote my last post. It's still quite enough to burn Venom.. Thanks for the correction

My last post sounds quite retarded.. More heat than a sun.. 0_o

Since when has Venom incorporated that in his fighting style? If he can even use those spikes like Carnage does.. Has he ever done it?

Sam Z
They don't have to be sharp, he can just shoot tendril and brake her neck. It would took him less than second.

stormfront13
she has force-fields...don't forget

Dinalfos
Ah, sorry. Exactly what I meant. I was in a hurry when I wrote my last post. It's still quite enough to burn Venom.. Thanks for the correction

My last post sounds quite retarded.. More heat than a sun.. 0_o

Since when has Venom incorporated that in his fighting style? If he can even use those spikes like Carnage does.. Has he ever done it?

I'm pretty sure he has done it, yeah.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I'm pretty sure he has done it, yeah. He has but he stopped using it as much when he went through that whole " Venom Lethal protector" portion of his story.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Big Sexy
He has but he stopped using it as much when he went through that whole " Venom Lethal protector" portion of his story.

Sure, but this fight is about bloodlust. Otherwise the whole point of Flash/Superman/Wonder Woman speedblitzing their opponents within half a picosecond becomes irrelevant. Venom will use it if it's one of his view chances.

Jyppe
Sure, but this fight is about bloodlust. Otherwise the whole point of Flash/Superman/Wonder Woman speedblitzing their opponents within half a picosecond becomes irrelevant. Venom will use it if it's one of his view chances.

has Venom actually ever shot spikes like Carnage? I know he has used his symbiote's tentacles and tendrils, but has he ever shot pieces of his suit? If he has I've propably missed that comic.. sad

Dinalfos
has Venom actually ever shot spikes like Carnage? I know he has used his symbiote's tentacles and tendrils, but has he ever shot pieces of his suit? If he has I've propably missed that comic.. sad

Ehh....Now I'm not so sure anymore either. But I'd swear he has confused

*Searches collection*

harri
ye he has he actualyy fot guns

Sam Z

We know 2 things for sure. He can make his suit sharp and he can seperate parts from the symbiote like in case when he shoots web lines. So i don't see any reason why he can't shoot sharp tendrils.

Tron
Storm could probably flash freeze him.hmm

Yes, she probably could. whistle

Thank you for noticing I put a lot of thought into it.curlers

I'm sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jyppe
We know 2 things for sure. He can make his suit sharp and he can seperate parts from the symbiote like in case when he shoots web lines. So i don't see any reason why he can't shoot sharp tendrils.

Good point.. But eh.. He has never done it.. Without solid evidences it's hard to debate..

Why doesn't he just use his tendrill to attack Stormy? I they can get quite long..

harri
no he has done it its more powerfull than carny venom is stronger than carny ok? good

Dinalfos
Maybe he didn't. I'm still pretty sure he did. Anyway, his symbiote DID catch and absorb (the force of) bullets before firing them back at high speed. I see no reason why he couldn't do this with his costume.

Sam Z
Good point.. But eh.. He has never done it.. Without solid evidences it's hard to debate..

Why doesn't he just use his tendrill to attack Stormy? I they can get quite long..

Yeah, i thought about that too, but there was some kind of forcefield mentioned, and to be honest i don't know how it works. Can Storm make a forcefield that'd protect her from tendrills?

Sam Z
Maybe he didn't. I'm still pretty sure he did. Anyway, his symbiote DID catch and absorb (the force of) bullets before firing them back at high speed. I see no reason why he couldn't do this with his costume.

Yes and he once caught bullet with tendrill after it was fired. First chased it and then caught.

Jyppe
Yes and he once caught bullet with tendrill after it was fired. First chased it and then caught.
Shotgun's buckshot? Wasn't it? Sinner takes all.. Except Venom and his ex-wife big grin

---

Btw, I was wondering, since it is stated so many times that Venom only has Brock's average reflexes, is it possible that it was the symbiote who has higher reflexes and knew what it's supposed to do since Eddie cares/cared very much for Ann, and I think the symbiote does everything it can to please Brock.. no?

HandOfFate
Yeah, i thought about that too, but there was some kind of forcefield mentioned, and to be honest i don't know how it works. Can Storm make a forcefield that'd protect her from tendrills?

IIRC, she created a pressure dome/force field in X-Men 283, that protected her and the X-Men from gun fire and fallen bolders. She then used the dome to through an underground base/moutain top.

ExtraMision5555
It's more of a fallback major in case the demand for econ/busin. majors falls. I'll look more marketable as someone with experience in politics and finance as they often go hand in hand.

thumb up

Sam Z
Shotgun's buckshot? Wasn't it? Sinner takes all.. Except Venom and his ex-wife big grin

---

Btw, I was wondering, since it is stated so many times that Venom only has Brock's average reflexes, is it possible that it was the symbiote who has higher reflexes and knew what it's supposed to do since Eddie cares/cared very much for Ann, and I think the symbiote does everything it can to please Brock.. no?

Right, in Sinner takes all that happened too, to be honest i forgot big grin
I was talking about Venom's clone catching bullet with tendrill. I believe that it's symbiote who has higher reflexes and it's certanly much higher than Brock's average reflexes. So when they bond it's symbiote who reacts, not Eddie...

Sam Z
Originally posted by HandOfFate
IIRC, she created a pressure dome/force field in X-Men 283, that protected her and the X-Men from gun fire and fallen bolders. She then used the dome to through an underground base/moutain top.

BTW how is she going to hit something she can't see? Camouflage ability, remember? Gun fire is a good thing, but symbiote can penetrate different devices and even travel through net or phone cabel, i believe it would be able to get through forcefield as well. And that's if Storm can put her shield before getting hit with tendrills.

Spideys Sister
What's this characters name? Srry for the late response... I called him Thunder Spark. He's in this comic I'm making.

Sam Z
Srry for the late response... I called him Thunder Spark. He's in this comic I'm making.
Great art, SS.

Tha C-Master
Srry for the late response... I called him Thunder Spark. He's in this comic I'm making. lol no prob. Cool. big grin

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Sam Z BTW how is she going to hit something she can't see?

Where is he going to hide at? Storm can see the world as electrical energy and she can even see the electrical synapses of the human brain. The electrical energy with his body looks like a walking lighthouse to her.

Originally posted by Sam Z i believe it would be able to get through forcefield as well.

Seeing that it's never happen in comic, we really can't be sure about that.

Originally posted by Sam Z And that's if Storm can put her shield before getting hit with tendrills.

This kind of depends on how fast the tendrils move through the air.

Sam Z
They were fast enough to chase and catch a bullet that was moving away from Venom. So i must say pretty damn fast. How fast can she put her forcefield?

DarkCrawler
Depends on where this fight starts. Relatively close/really close, Venom wins, Storm already in air and far away, Storm wins.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron
Yes, she probably could. whistle

I'm sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do I detect jealousy?confused

What If...
Considering this is Storm vs. Venom in extreme anger, I'm going to go with Storm for she is one crazy ***** when angry.

harri
funny laughing lol

Spideys Sister
Great art, SS. Originally posted by Tha C-Master
lol no prob. Cool. big grin Thank you guys. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.