Gladiator vs. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
If there are some guys that know a lot about these 2 characters, I would like to know what you think.

snoopdogg
Is this Ronnie Raymond?

Horrificus
Let's say

1. Original Firestorm, Ronny Raymond

2. Firestorm, Elemental

How do they do against Gladiator?

Grimm22
Firestorm turns Gladiator into a muffin. big grin

newyorkcares
yeah, couldn't he just transform gladiator into a raggedy ann doll or somrthing? I dunno if he can use those abilities on sentient beings...

Horrificus
He was able to do that stuff? Holy Crap!

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is this Ronnie Raymond? Doesn't matter with the Prof back. Happy Dance

Validus
Firestorm can't transmute organic matter but he could what he did in IC and whip up some anti matter.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Firestorm can't transmute organic matter but he could what he did in IC and whip up some anti matter.

If Captain Atom>Firestorm, then what chance does Firestorm have against somebody like Gladiator???!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
Speedblitz and Firestorm is dead

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
If Captain Atom>Firestorm, then what chance does Firestorm have against somebody like Gladiator???!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Firestorm and Captain Atom have both beaten each other but Firestorm has a solid record against everyone else unlike CA.

batdude123
Firestorm and Captain Atom have both beaten each other but Firestorm has a solid record against everyone else unlike CA.

Captain Atom has beaten him twice.

Validus
Captain Atom has beaten him twice.
And Firestorm has beaten Atom a few times. They had a nice rivalry going. Firestorm also went solo against the PC JLA.

Draco69
Isn't Firestorm some hulking mass of undefiniable nuclear quantum energy? Isn't speedblitzing him kinda redudant...?

batdude123
And Firestorm has beaten Atom a few times. They had a nice rivalry going. Firestorm also went solo against the PC JLA.

Atom has beaten Jordan.

Validus
Jordan has his bad days. Must have been really bad if he lost to Nate.

batdude123
Jordan has his bad days. Must have been really bad if he lost to Nate.

Not really.

batdude123
Atom can transmutate as well...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/ZeroExecute/ea8c3a40.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainatomtransmutatinglu9.jpg

Soleran
Originally posted by Draco69
Isn't Firestorm some hulking mass of undefiniable nuclear quantum energy? Isn't speedblitzing him kinda redudant...?

Typically when I bring science into a discussion of comic characters it's side stepped.

Guess what now I am sidestepping your science and Gladiator SPEEDBLITZS for the win.

How often does Firestorm confront Superman and win, huh, huh??

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Typically when I bring science into a discussion of comic characters it's side stepped.

Guess what now I am sidestepping your science and Gladiator SPEEDBLITZS for the win.

How often does Firestorm confront Superman and win, huh, huh??

How often does ANYBODY win against Superman? erm

Soleran

Wait a second I'm on the phone with Silver Surfer he's telling me how badly he would own Superman and make him his whipping boy............................

Horrificus
Yeah, I just read that Firestorm isn't even "alive" actually.
He is sentient power.

R.O.T. Yahman

Pharallax, Captain Marvel, Spectre, Shazam come to mind.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Wait a second I'm on the phone with Silver Surfer he's telling me how badly he would own Superman and make him his whipping boy............................

I'm talking to Dominus, Darkseid, Eradicator, Imperiex, Maggeddon, Queen of Fables, this King of Hell dude, a shit load of skyfather level beings, etc... and they all say they lose against the man with an "S" on his chest. erm People winning against Superman doesn't happen often. In a comic, Surfer would get wasted...

batdude123
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Captain Marvel

Billy and Superman usually stalemate.

R.O.T. Yahman
Billy and Superman usually stalemate.

He three punched him during the Morisson run. He did pretty well in Kingdom come aswell.

Soleran
I'm talking to Dominus, Darkseid, Eradicator, Imperiex, Maggeddon, Queen of Fables, this King of Hell dude, a shit load of skyfather level beings, etc... and they all say they lose against the man with an "S" on his chest. erm People winning against Superman doesn't happen often. In a comic, Surfer would get wasted...

Seriously though you're delusional, those are just comic characters. Silver Surfer is real and so is Wolverine so don't even try it or Chuck Norris will round house kick you and you'll never leave puberty! eek!

Besides what kind of eff'ing phone system do you have there, I have heard of 3 way what's that like 15 way?!?!?! Thats how I really knew you were making up your piece Batdude!

badabing
It's a tough night for Batdude.

snoopdogg
He three punched him during the Morisson run. He did pretty well in Kingdom come aswell. Wasn't that a cheap shot? And Cap later admitted he was lucky?

Soleran
What can I say we didn't give the Bat prep, so he goes down!

badabing
Wasn't that a cheap shot? And Cap later admitted he was lucky?
I think most of us agree it was not a straight up fight and that Cap and Supers were more or less equals.

Accel
Wasn't that a cheap shot? And Cap later admitted he was lucky?
Both times Marvel knocked out Superman were cheap shots with magic-charged fists.

batdude123
He three punched him during the Morisson run. He did pretty well in Kingdom come aswell.

Most of their fights have been stalemates with a slight edge to either combatant.

Horrificus

Hold on, I am on the phone with the WRITERS over at DC. They say they only write Superman to always win, because he spends lots of time under thier desks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.