great evil beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greatevilbeast
first thread first post 'lo!

anway, where the heck can i read about the great evil beast?
comics that hes appeared in, issue number, where can he be found?

thanks smile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by greatevilbeast
first thread first post 'lo!

anway, where the heck can i read about the great evil beast?
comics that hes appeared in, issue number, where can he be found?

thanks smile

Just find and ask King Mungi

Mider999
didnt he come out in a constantine comic

Lord Urizen
The Great Evil Beast is the biggest proof that the Presence is flawed.... laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Just find and ask King Mungi

haha no the Great Evil Beast and the Great Beasts (Alpha Flight) are two different things. Great Evil Beast is on a whole other level.

In short The Great Evil Beast was the darkness before the Presence stated "Let there be light." It even later merged with the Presence.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
The Great Evil Beast is the biggest proof that the Presence is flawed.... laughing Too bad it's not DC continuity. big grin

And even as far as Vertigo goes, it still stands that all of that was part of Yahweh's "plan".

Grimm22
Wait wha?!? confused1

Presence in the DCU is god right?

Is the Great Evil Beast like the devil of the DCU or somthing? confused

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
Too bad it's not DC continuity. big grin

And even as far as Vertigo goes, it still stands that all of that was part of Yahweh's "plan".

Nice try, but it is part of DC continuity...Great Evil Beast is hardly mentioned in Lucifer, it's an aspect of DC, as is Lucifer and Yahweh...

Stop trying to make excuses for the character...you don't personally worship the presence, do you ? I am hoping not, so why so quick to defend something that doesn't exist ?

The Presence had a beginning....GEB preceded it, and is it's "dark side"...GEB is proof that the Presence is flawed, the same way Yahweh is flawed, etc.

And even if "GEB" is part of the Presence's "plan" that still proves the presence flawed, since its "plan" is one of loopholes and flaws to begin with, and that whole "this is part of my plan" violates the DC AND Vertigo concept of Free Will...

You can't have to both ways, Juntai, the DC supreme being is flawed, just like TOAA is...

DigiMark007
Comic bookquestions thread. Ya, thxs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.