weird song but it's strangley good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
im getting worried, i have this song thats really weird but as i hear it more i like it more, i need help on this sick again- Led zepplin
does liking a song about such a thing make me weird?

im trying to find a site that has it to download so you folks can get the drift.

SelphieT
Stop makin threads man

bogen
i make less then one a week, bah get off your high horse

SelphieT
high horse? Whatev man....

I think your hot. laughing out loud

bogen
well that changes everything big grin haha stick out tongue

SelphieT
yes, I know, I know

bogen
damn woman tricks, garanteed to work everytime.
So anyway what do you think of my ^^ post.
Im really botherd about this.

SelphieT
Led Zep kicks ass. Have them stuck in your head all the time.

bogen
yes infact i do, walking over a river the blisters on my feet throbing cause i spend all day cruising around the beach shoeless all day yesterday, i started singing at the top of my lungs " ive been crying", some dude laughs at me, calls me a star haha

SelphieT
"and maaaaybe, more than enough, oh darlin, darlin, darlin, walk a while with me, ooooo, you've got so much, so much, so much"

bogen
haha then once i caught my breath i lapsed into the darkness and you know what thats like, testie pops ever note but i did it big grin.
and me having a deep irish voice it worked grand :P

SelphieT
irish eh? Interesting!

bogen
yup, but i live in Australia

darnold
led zep rocks!

bogen
thank you, now go listen to kashmir like me big grin

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by bogen
im getting worried, i have this song thats really weird but as i hear it more i like it more, i need help on this sick again- Led zepplin
does liking a song about such a thing make me weird?

im trying to find a site that has it to download so you folks can get the drift. ****ing music forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.