DMC soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

antonia31h
hy
i'm new to this forum and i have a huge request if anyone can help me. i am desperately looking for the DMC soundtrack and i can't find it anywhere in my country (romania, far far away from the civilised world). also i can't order it because it would never get to me via mail.so i was wondering if any of you could send it to me or if there is a possibility to download it (i know that this is not legal but i can't really figure out any other way to get my hands on the soundtrack)
thanks

JaehSkywalker
DMC?

ehe, no idea what that is..

and one word: limewire

surfchikpir8fan
DMC = dead man's chest. yeh i cant find da soundtrack either, ah well ill keep looking *runs out 2 shops 2 have another look*

antonia31h
i download limewire.so?

JaehSkywalker
type dead man's chest soundtrack and see what you can find? if none, *shrug* sorry..

akanai
i downloaded it from emule wink

bat14
perhaps you go to amazon.com
there you can find it. i think they send it to other countries.
i'm from germany and we've got our own amazon.de
de=the ending of german domains. perhaps you've got something like this too?

D_Shiznitdog
try downloading itunes from apple.com for free and then you can go to the itunes store and download the soundtrack for $9.99.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.