Round 1: ShinobiRikari vs. Tptmanno1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
ShinobiRikari vs. Tptmanno1

Judge: The thread starter.

Theme: Transforming Heroes (any character that transform from their human identity to a super heroes eg. power rangers, sailor moon.)

Criteria:size 540x150 px and 50kb Max, both names
of contestants, a bottle of hotsauce (any will do, and may be hidden) No pies!!!

deadline 3 days from now (72 hrs from thread opening)

DigiMark007
Digimon!

Thorinn
Digital Monsters.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Thorinn
Digital Monsters.

Digimon are the champions!

*breaks into a dance*

embarrasment

Tptmanno1
So I need both my name AND Shinobi's in my sig?

Lana
Originally posted by DigiMark007

*breaks into a dance*

embarrasment

The other day my sister (who's 14) came up to me and was like "check out what I found and downloaded!"

...she had downloaded the theme songs for Digimon and Pokemon laughing out loud

Originally posted by Tptmanno1

Yes stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
Ok just making sure...

LanceWindu

*breaks into a dance*

embarrasment

Sadly I knew this was part of the theme song. no expression

ShinobiRikari
Hmm..... That cat show on 4KidsTV might work..... Actually..... most Saturday morning shows would work.....

BakaXero
and a bottle of hot sauce happy

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Lana
The other day my sister (who's 14) came up to me and was like "check out what I found and downloaded!"

...she had downloaded the theme songs for Digimon and Pokemon laughing out loud

I'm super dorked-out when it comes to Digimon. Not only do I have the theme song, but each of the original digidestined had their own theme music in Japan (some of them had 2 songs). I have those, as well as some incidental music from the first few seasons of the series (and a badly-edited tv ad from fox kids during season 1).

embarrasment

...but the movie still kicked ass, and I enjoyed the series at the time, even though I've moved on and haven't really done anything digi-related for quite a few years.

Tptmanno1
Can I use shortened names? Like Shino and Tpt?

BakaXero
Can I use shortened names? Like Shino and Tpt?
I'll accept Shinobi and tpt

Lana
I'm super dorked-out when it comes to Digimon. Not only do I have the theme song, but each of the original digidestined had their own theme music in Japan (some of them had 2 songs). I have those, as well as some incidental music from the first few seasons of the series (and a badly-edited tv ad from fox kids during season 1).

embarrasment

...but the movie still kicked ass, and I enjoyed the series at the time, even though I've moved on and haven't really done anything digi-related for quite a few years.

I used to LOVE Digimon. Way cooler than Pokemon.

In fact, I was intending to see if I could find some Digimon torrents embarrasment

TOH

In fact, I was intending to see if I could find some Digimon torrents embarrasment

Guys, no illegal talk... ermm

BakaXero
Originally posted by TOH
Guys, no illegal talk... ermm
haermm

ShinobiRikari
Shinobi is currently running on seven hours of sleep after two (almost) all-nighters doing school work at the last minute. She is dead beat right now and is considering just falling asleep at the computer - which still doesn't explain why she is talking in third person. Maybe she'll finish her signature entry by tomorrow....

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
haermm
hysterical2 hysterical laughing laughing out loud lol etc..

Lana
rollermm

ShinobiRikari
So I'm back and a bit more awake than before. Tptmanno hasn't put in a sig yet so I'm a bit hesitant to sumbit anything. I'm not quite sure if I want to add an animation.... Seeing as Baka's the judge..... Maybe transparency instead......

DigiMark007

What's a torrent?

And yeah, way cooler than Pokemon. Digimon actually existed (as the electrnic pets) before Pokemon....though it obviously rode Pokemon's coat-tails a bit with the tv and card game craze.

Still, much more emotionally involved, and less geared toward 6-year-olds who think making an entire language out of the phrase "Pikachu" is cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
if animals were named after the noise they make, how would you name Walrus?

calvs
lawlrus

BakaXero
pandanone

Syren
What's a torrent?

Something which shouldn't be elaborated on here, especially by our esteemed mod stick out tongue

BakaXero
file sharing is perfectly legal.
it's what you share that may be and usually is illegal
although that usally depends on what copyright laws it's under.

Syren
file sharing is perfectly legal.
it's what you share that may be and usually is illegal
although that usally depends on what copyright laws it's under.

I thought downloading was legal but uploading and sharing was illegal?

Tptmanno1
It all depends on copyright laws.

Syren
Ok. Well, as far as I'm aware my boyf uses Torrents and he told me that as long as he doesn't upload and share anything he's not actually breaking the law here smile

Tptmanno1
I have an entry... But in making it 50kb the quality really took a dive...
So I'm waiting to think up anything that might improve it.

calvs
Originally posted by Syren
Ok. Well, as far as I'm aware my boyf uses Torrents and he told me that as long as he doesn't upload and share anything he's not actually breaking the law here smile
****ing Leech.

Barker

Tptmanno1
Anyway, back on track...
here's my entry.

Barker
Oh yeah, you forgot to tell me who that girl in your sig was. ermmsrug

DigiMark007

BakaXero
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. wink

...except when it's those lame poke-dorks. stick out tongue

P.S. Nice sig, pieboy. thumb up
oh no!! you insulted pokemon infront of their no1 fan!!msn-oh

TOH
oh no!! you insulted pokemon infront of their no1 fan!!msn-oh
Actually HE IS a Pokemon. He is just like a Psyduck or something no expression

Barker
Wtf. no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by Barker
Wtf. no expression
ftw?

ShinobiRikari
Thanks for the reminder, Baka. I just finished up with a couple of retouchs and here it is:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5839/duel1ana5.gif

Let's see who can find this hotsauce bottle in the signature. And yes, shifty, it is there.... Part of it, in fact, is visible.....

Whew... I thought my entry wasn't uploading, but the link thing was just messed up....

'Tis Megaman! In later episodes, or so I've been told, Lan (the kid in the far right) is able to "morph (per say) into his digital avatar/netfighter, Megaman.

ShinobiRikari
Sorry for double posting! But my time to edit ran out and I meant to state how big the sig is, as to save Baka some time!

Dimensions: 540 x 150px
Size: 49.3kb

ShinobiRikari
EDIT: Huh? It posted it twice.....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Thanks for the reminder, Baka. I just finished up with a couple of retouchs and here it is:

Let's see who can find this hotsauce bottle in the signature. And yes, shifty, it is there.... Part of it, in fact, is visible.....

Whew... I thought my entry wasn't uploading, but the link thing was just messed up....

'Tis Megaman! In later episodes, or so I've been told, Lan (the kid in the far right) is able to "morph (per say) into his digital avatar/netfighter, Megaman.

eek

ShinobiRikari
eek
Find it yet?

I found something else while looking at it. Seems I forgot to retouch his jetpack....

DigiMark007
Find it yet?

I found something else while looking at it. Seems I forgot to retouch his jetpack....

The googly-eyes were meant to say that it's very good.

But no, I haven't. Is it in the one box on the left?

ShinobiRikari
The googly-eyes were meant to say that it's very good.

But no, I haven't. Is it in the one box on the left?
Close, close.

Actually, it's all five boxes. I never resized the hotsauce bottle picture. That's most of its neck, part of the cap, and part of the body/sauce.

And thank you very much.

BakaXero

um...hmm... idk about what you said at the bottom, but i will accept that megaman himself does do a bit of transforming.

Will judge later when i can come up with reason why one sig is better then the other.

TOH
Close, close.

Actually, it's all five boxes. I never resized the hotsauce bottle picture. That's most of its neck, part of the cap, and part of the body/sauce.

And thank you very much.
Err..ok ... confused

BakaXero
Originally posted by TOH
Err..ok ... confused
when are you gonna remove my link from your sig?

TOH
when are you gonna remove my link from your sig?
When cows have wings. ermm

BakaXero
i see... vincermm

Syren
clapping

ShinobiRikari
-waits for Baka-

And thank's for judging this match, Baka. I know how difficult it can be as the person who has to choose.

BakaXero
ok
this is the judging.

Tpt
your sig was good, the red glow works well on Syndrome but the yellow glow around Mr Incredible Kinda stands out too much and does not do well with the backgorund and maybe a border wouldn't hurt.

Shinobi
nice sig, I see you've once again made use of the squares combined with the use of transparency works well with the digital concept of the design.
I'm still having a hard time try to see the hot sauce bottle in the squares
and the glow around the vs is a bit too yellow for my liking.

My decision is Shinobi pandanone

Barker
My decision is Shinobi pandanone
barknone

Thorinn
barkermm

Barker
barkerwank

Thorinn
Nah.

Barker
s Harry Potter by H.S.6.

Tptmanno1
Cool, I'm a little rusty anyway...
Not a fan of borders anyways.
Congrats

Gannon

Thats awesome. eek!

lord xyz
It is pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.