Can i be forgiven?:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
I have really tried to be accepted, but it doesnt seem to work... I havent used KMC as i should, i only saw it as a place to have fun and pis people of... I am sorry... The ICeman vs Magneto-thread has opened my eyes for the fun on the forumssmile

NiņoAraņa
stop spamming......you'll be forgiven when you're forgiven..give it a dammed rest

The-Judge
its not spam... if you have nothing to say, dont say anythingwink

NiņoAraņa
last post, because i don't feed stupidity....

read what you just typed in back to yourself, and take your own advice. you aren't saying anything, this is the comic book forum, not the 'forgive and forget' forum, typing stuff like that, is SPAM.

and stop using that dammed smilie

The-Judge
why?? i like that smiley... and if is important to me, i will not call this spamming...

Scoobless
Originally posted by The-Judge
I have really tried to be accepted, but it doesnt seem to work... I havent used KMC as i should, i only saw it as a place to have fun and pis people of... I am sorry... The ICeman vs Magneto-thread has opened my eyes for the fun on the forumssmile

F*ck off with this type pf thread!

If you were serious you would stop spamming like an idiot with threads that, even you, should realise will just be closed.

So it seems you're just trying to make some of the shorter tempered members angry, which will lead to another thread that turns into a contest of who can call you a retard the most times in a single page.

no expression

Dinalfos
All you have to do is stop acting like the tard king. It's really that simple.

The-Judge
well, good idea, dinalfos, but it will not feel right ton debate with people who thinks i am a freak with no lifemessed

Scoobless
They wont if you don't act like a freak

DigiMark007
Originally posted by The-Judge
its not spam... if you have nothing to say, dont say anythingwink

It kinda is. erm

Anyway, the best way to gain forum respect is to
A. stop making threads like these.
B. Quit plugging mufassa until you get banned.
C. Just remain low-key and contribute to discussions.

Many people see the forums as a way to act childish without consequences. But in reality, it's a valid social forum where the majority actually have a vested interest in the goings-on of KMC. People aren't exempt from general societies' laws of decency and respect just because they're online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.