can we trade dvds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
can we trade dvds on KMC ?? I have some i dont want sad

Raz
I don't see why not. I would clear it with Dusty first.

Impediment
Ummm.......why waste the time and effort and money to trade movies online when you can just go to a pawn shop in your area or a movie store?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
Ummm.......why waste the time and effort and money to trade movies online when you can just go to a pawn shop in your area or a movie store?

Well, pawn shops are good for getting the money out of a DVD, but their selection is usually poor.

A movie store would be better, but even still you're not guaranteed to find the choice DVD's you're looking for.

As long as people are honest I don't see why it would be bad to trade on KMC. It only costs $2 or less to ship a DVD thru USPS media mail.

Impediment
Originally posted by LanceWindu
As long as people are honest I don't see why it would be bad to trade on KMC. It only costs $2 or less to ship a DVD thru USPS media mail.

True, but I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a lot of a$$holes when buying online. I never buy from anyone unless I know them. But, I agree with you. KMC should be a fair enough medium to buy and swap movies.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
True, but I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a lot of a$$holes when buying online. I never buy from anyone unless I know them. But, I agree with you. KMC should be a fair enough medium to buy and swap movies.

I would only trade with people I know.

coolmovies
well i have independance day if anyone wants it ??? The reasion i wanna give it away is the case does not fit in my collection !! needs new case thats all .

If anyone wants it FREE yes FREE they can have it! (coz it needs a new case)

LanceWindu
Originally posted by coolmovies
well i have independance day if anyone wants it ??? The reasion i wanna give it away is the case does not fit in my collection !! needs new case thats all .

What's wrong with the current case?

coolmovies
Its got a bump at the front you cant see it but if u put the movie with the rest of your collection it sticks out !

§P0oONY

That just wreaks of...

"I'm a paedophile and I want your address so I can hunt you down."

stick out tongue

coolmovies
sorry it was a wedding present

Impediment
You're married?

coolmovies
yes does anyone want it ??????

Impediment
No. Independence Day was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

LanceWindu
yes does anyone want it ??????

Only if it's region free.

coolmovies
ITS R2

C-Dic
There's already a Trading Post in the DVD Talk forums which I started ages ago, and nobody ever took advantage of it. I dunno what pawn shops you guys frequent, but the selection has always been insanely good. You just have to know what to look for. Hell, I ended up finding some of the rarest DVD's on Earth there...Panther, Tool's Salival 3 times, the Puppet Master boxed set..you name it..

LanceWindu
Originally posted by C-Dic
There's already a Trading Post in the DVD Talk forums which I started ages ago, and nobody ever took advantage of it. I dunno what pawn shops you guys frequent, but the selection has always been insanely good. You just have to know what to look for. Hell, I ended up finding some of the rarest DVD's on Earth there...Panther, Tool's Salival 3 times, the Puppet Master boxed set..you name it..

I don't frequent pawn shops...mostly because my town doesn't have one. srug

§P0oONY
sorry it was a wedding present

Yeah because married people can't be paedophiles.

Raz
Aha, there is indeed one already in existence.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313264

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Being married is a decent enough cover for a paedophile.....

Unless it's being married to a 4 year old.. ermm

Bardock42

coolmovies
whats wrong with being married?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
I tried to imply that he wasn't married at all, but just said it so the young girls and boys (I name girls first cause I prefer them....anyone got any addresses?) think "he" (the sicko) is trustworthy.

I know... I just wanted to make a joke out of it...

Bardock42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.