Flash With the Cytorak Gem And WW with Thor's Hammer Run the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash has access to the speed force and all of Juggy's classic powers.
Wonder Woman has all of her classic powers and weapons plus the Hammer of the Gods made up of the awesome Uru metal. They have full use and knowlege of thier new Items of power. Can they clear this guantlet?

1. Maestor/Bizarro
2. Zoom/Absorbing man
3. Amazo/Ultron
4. Superman/Gladiator/Drax
5. Orion/Beta Ray Bill
6. Silver Surfer/Hal Jordan
7. Thanos/Despero/Mongul
8. Tyrant/Darkseid
9. Galactus

Draco69
They get to 8.

galan7777777
they get to 7 or 8

newjak86
Originally posted by Draco69
They get to 8. Yeah that sounds about right but I'm going to say it but each on could probably solo their ways up to number 6

But together I say they take SS/Hal pretty convincingly

UniOmni
They take SS/Hal, but i doubt its due to WW.

Flash with the power of the juggernaut is a scary thought.

Imagine him doing that pepper press, with the thousands of little punches at superspeed.
Imagine that, but with Juggernauts power behind it, and his true invulnerability.
Unstoppable and untouchable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
They take SS/Hal, but i doubt its due to WW.

Imagine him doing that pepper press, with the thousands of little punches at superspeed.
Imagine that, but with Juggernauts power behind it, and his true invulnerability.

Ur so wrong there buddy, WW's powers and weapons plus Thor's hammer is the truly scary thought. Could you imagine the guantlet of atlast making her ten times stronger with all of Thor's powers? That is what's scary. Actually they both would be. They make it to 8.

UniOmni
Oh.. I didn't see that she got all her own weapons, as well as the hammer. My bad.

Flash the Untouchable is still more dangerous than her, easily.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ur so wrong there buddy, WW's powers and weapons plus Thor's hammer is the truly scary thought. Could you imagine the guantlet of atlast making her ten times stronger with all of Thor's powers? That is what's scary. Actually they both would be. They make it to 8.

laughing

Yeah, but Wonder Woman wouldn't even NEED Thor's hammer to solo her way to Eight, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Wouldn't Amazo still copy all their powers/eqipment? If so, they may stop at 3.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by UniOmni

Juggernaut's power would be an added bonus, since light speed punches have infinite force behind them.

Validus
Has relative lack of durability is the only thing that does Flash in. With Juggernaut level durability, he'd be a monster for sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Has relative lack of durability is the only thing that does Flash in. With Juggernaut level durability, he'd be a monster for sure.

I was thinking that flash with unstoppable motion behind his speed would just creme the competition. Of course I had to add WW in there. What kind of fan would I be with out her. smile

newjak86
Yeah think about the idea of a Mystically speedforce powered guy.

Basically take every feat of Flash but now he has Mystical powered energies behind them and insane durability

h1a8
Explain how Tyrant beats them. Darkseid is a non factor (since DD killed him in less than a sec and this flash>>>>>>DD)
Remember Flash is absolutely indestructible with infinite power punches.
Tyrant's durability isn't infinite. For he was beaten (by Galactus).

Grimm22
8 stops them dead in their tracks.

You can give them whatever you want, anyhing below the Cosmic Cube isnt beating Galactus wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Has relative lack of durability is the only thing that does Flash in. With Juggernaut level durability, he'd be a monster for sure. Agreed.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
Agreed.

Imagine the amount of PIS needed for Deathstroke to take out the JuggerFlash....

It's truly mindboggling.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Imagine the amount of PIS needed for Deathstroke to take out the JuggerFlash....

It's truly mindboggling. I think it would take Captain America and Superman, Spidey, Wolvie and Batman's jobber-auras working in unison. JuggerFlash is about one of the most rediculous characters I've seen thought up on the forum.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
I think it would take Captain America and Superman, Spidey, Wolvie and Batman's jobber-auras working in unison. JuggerFlash is about one of the most rediculous characters I've seen thought up on the forum.
Yeah. I mean if you figure Flash can already drop a multiverse on someone, JuggerFlash could bench press the omniverse.

h1a8
Explain how Tyrant beats them. Darkseid is a non factor (since DD killed him in less than a sec and this flash>>>>>>DD)
Remember Flash is absolutely indestructible with infinite power punches.
Tyrant's durability isn't infinite. For he was beaten (by Galactus).

Just give me an easy scenario of how Tyrant can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.